Page 35 of 47 FirstFirst ... 10212223242526272829303132333435363738394041424344454647 LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,050 of 1398

Thread: What is going on with Sebastian Vettel

gifted word is the common term

Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    gifted word is the common term
    Your confusing the word for graffiti.

Hi guys,
    careful about what you wish for... especially those of you that want Mad Max to join Ferrari...
    Here are the words from the horse's mouth:

When should Verstappen start looking elsewhere for a title challenge?

11:08 AM - Jun 10, 2019
    Twitter Ads info and privacy
    See F1 Noob's other Tweets
    WILL BUXTON SAYS…

He shouldn’t. Honda is coming good, Red Bull is hungry for success and has quickly overcome the aerodynamic issues that affected its early races. All in all, things are pointing in the right direction. He’s not going to go to Ferrari as he’s long stated his belief that one goes to the Scuderia to finish one's careers, and I don’t believe there’s space for him at Mercedes. Regardless of whether there was, I think it’ll create a more rounded driver if he has to work with a team to create a championship-winning operation than to simply step into one. The most important thing for Max will be to keep his focus on what his team is doing and the path it is taking on its own. That will be the surest route towards a title challenge.

...so how many of you still want the snot to drive for Ferrari NOW?

Since he's with Ferrari Seb's snot doing to good. Unfortunately now @ Ferrari; the #1 seat seems to actually be for retirement drivers only. Great retirement pay included. Merc got rid of Ferrari as an opponent; who knows Max and R Bull Honda may get rid of Merc from the top spot. As it stands now Max and R Bull are close to 100 points ahead of the next two teams, who have been around awhile. He might have the right idea staying there.
    Last edited by Brembo; 18th June 2019 at 17:05.

Quote Originally Posted by Riccardog View Post
    Hi guys,
    careful about what you wish for... especially those of you that want Mad Max to join Ferrari...
    Here are the words from the horse's mouth:

When should Verstappen start looking elsewhere for a title challenge?

11:08 AM - Jun 10, 2019
    Twitter Ads info and privacy
    See F1 Noob's other Tweets
    WILL BUXTON SAYS…

He shouldn’t. Honda is coming good, Red Bull is hungry for success and has quickly overcome the aerodynamic issues that affected its early races. All in all, things are pointing in the right direction. He’s not going to go to Ferrari as he’s long stated his belief that one goes to the Scuderia to finish one's careers, and I don’t believe there’s space for him at Mercedes. Regardless of whether there was, I think it’ll create a more rounded driver if he has to work with a team to create a championship-winning operation than to simply step into one. The most important thing for Max will be to keep his focus on what his team is doing and the path it is taking on its own. That will be the surest route towards a title challenge.

...so how many of you still want the snot to drive for Ferrari NOW?
    Strong rumours that Max will replace Bottas at Mercedes next year.
    #KeepFightingMichael | #CiaoJules

Quote Originally Posted by vcs316 View Post
    Until King lewis is there for mercs they don’t need max.

Quote Originally Posted by vcs316 View Post
    Would be great to seeing Verstappen beating him.

This is the same Hamilton beaten by Rosberg and who struggled against Alonso and even Button.

Quote Originally Posted by JPZ View Post

This is the same Hamilton beaten by Rosberg and who struggled against Alonso and even Button.
    Max is in a R Bull Honda. It should be Seb in his Ferrari beating him. Struggling in the past is what made Lewis the driver he is now. And of course the right tyres. Sebs lack of struggling @ R Bull with his rocket ship is what's causing his mistakes and losses now with Ferrari in a not perfect for him car. Most of Seb's experience was from pole to 1st place wins. The car!

Quote Originally Posted by JPZ View Post

You got it all wrong if you believe that.

Quote Originally Posted by Brembo View Post
    Max is in a R Bull Honda. It should be Seb in his Ferrari beating him. Struggling in the past is what made Lewis the driver he is now. And of course the right tyres. Sebs lack of struggling @ R Bull with his rocket ship is what's causing his mistakes and losses now with Ferrari in a not perfect for him car. Most of Seb's experience was from pole to 1st place wins. The car!
    Without strongest car, even Ham made mistakes. Merc rocket ship did favour ham, not the drivers didn’t catch him up.
    Wt is max doing now is he defeating ham ?

Without strongest car, even Ham made mistakes. Merc rocket ship did favour ham, not the drivers didn’t catch him up.
    Wt is max doing now is he defeating ham ?
    No one is defeating Lewis so far. It's great seeing how you also think it's Max before anyone else that has a chance at defeating Lewis. Charles and Max are the future of F-1. It's not the car ; it's the tires that count. With Pirelli, FIA, and Merc together as they are , it will be a while before it's the better driver that's winning races. Although it's Lewis' driving that's getting him those poles!

No one is defeating Lewis so far. It's great seeing how you also think it's Max before anyone else that has a chance at defeating Lewis. Charles and Max are the future of F-1. It's not the car ; it's the tires that count. With Pirelli, FIA, and Merc together as they are , it will be a while before it's the better driver that's winning races. Although it's Lewis' driving that's getting him those poles!
    Lewis got hammered by Rosberg with strongest car.
    Got spanked by button
    Even in his rookie year with lot of support from his team couldn’t able to beat Alonso...!!

So with strongest car he lost title, with weak car he was outqualified by other two drivers.

R u talking about the same Lewis ???

Lewis got hammered by Rosberg with strongest car.
    Got spanked by button
    Even in his rookie year with lot of support from his team couldn’t able to beat Alonso...!!

So with strongest car he lost title, with weak car he was outqualified by other two drivers.

R u talking about the same Lewis ???
    No, I'm talking about Lewis 2018, and NOW !!!! 2019. Enough poles to last a lifetime ! You seem to rather watch and enjoy the ancient races. And the old time drivers. Wake up ! It's 2019, Lewis is in charge until Charles gets a little more time. Those old races were practice runs for Lewis so he can be where he is now. A good example is Seb, he can't seem to benefit from his past , like Lewis has . Qualifying 7th ! That's for Stroll & Co to do. It's the tires!

Practice runs you can’t compete with strongest drivers & come out of that age & race against weak cars then call himself as champion wt a shame.

. Although it's Lewis' driving that's getting him those poles!
    You could be right Brembo but teams can tweak the engine power either way by the touch of a button! And you know our Lewis is precious!!!!
    I would like to see Seb, Lewis, Valtteri, Max and Charles all go head to head in the same car using an independent pit crew.
    I will always remember Michael at Benetton winning two WDC when McLaren and Williams were dominant.
    Also Lewis beaten by Jenson Button at Macca!!!
    In conclusion I’m not sure it’s Lewis or the car and a rock solid contract.
    I arrest my case

Forza Jules

Quote Originally Posted by racingbradley View Post
    You could be right Brembo but teams can tweak the engine power either way by the touch of a button! And you know our Lewis is precious!!!!
    I would like to see Seb, Lewis, Valtteri, Max and Charles all go head to head in the same car using an independent pit crew.
    I will always remember Michael at Benetton winning two WDC when McLaren and Williams were dominant.
    Also Lewis beaten by Jenson Button at Macca!!!
    In conclusion I’m not sure it’s Lewis or the car and a rock solid contract.
    I arrest my case
    Can’t say anything better than this...!!

No, I'm talking about Lewis 2018, and NOW !!!! 2019.
    Poles is 3-3 against mediocre Bottas 2019. That does not look so good.

FrenchGP 2019

Let's see if he has any fight left tomorrow or holds station.
    It's not how start but how you finish.

Practice runs you can’t compete with strongest drivers & come out of that age & race against weak cars then call himself as champion wt a shame.
    Well he did win 4xs @ R Bull so he can call himself a former champion. Your right, what a shame he's not strong as before. But we now have Charles to give Lewis a run.

Well he did win 4xs @ R Bull so he can call himself a former champion. Your right, what a shame he's not strong as before. But we now have Charles to give Lewis a run.
    as far as Charles goes, i'm not too worried about him giving Lewis a run for his money.....but in equal machinery that is.....cause who knwos when Ferrari will give him a champions ship winning car, or a car that can fight for wins at every race against the Merc.....
    So 2023 started off bad, but managed to claw back some lap time come end of the year. Lets hope SF24 will give us tifosi something to smile about.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FN0V-lBIJoc

Check out the 8:27 mark about Vettel.

When he won 4*WDC where was lewis ???

When he won 4*WDC where was lewis ???
    Lewis was getting ready for the future! GOAT ! Poles galore! it's 2019 F-1 races count now. Where is Seb ? He's behind Charles ! Seb almost won 1, Charles almost won 1. Ferrari needs the 4 WDC Seb.

Lewis was getting ready for the future! GOAT ! Poles galore! it's 2019 F-1 races count now. Where is Seb ? He's behind Charles ! Seb almost won 1, Charles almost won 1. Ferrari needs the 4 WDC Seb.
    If Lewis is getting ready for future when seb won. Then seb is getting ready for future when Lewis winning.
    It’s your theory only.

Quote Originally Posted by JPMFerrari View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FN0V-lBIJoc

Check out the 8:27 mark about Vettel.
    I find Rosberg incredibly irritating, and just makes Sky coverage even more of a Merc and HAM appreciation society, enough please, he can't even show any support for a fellow-German in red.

Quote Originally Posted by wisepie View Post
    I find Rosberg incredibly irritating, and just makes Sky coverage even more of a Merc and HAM appreciation society, enough please, he can't even show any support for a fellow-German in red.
    why does he have to? because they have same nationality? is he telling anything that isn't correct? both McLaren's beat Vettel, one is rookie and McLaren was considered one of the worst cars this season
    not gonna change my profile picture

If Lewis is getting ready for future when seb won. Then seb is getting ready for future when Lewis winning.
    It’s your theory only.
    What your saying, I think, is When Lewis is setting the future ready when Charles and Max won, then Seb is retiring the past for the future when Max starts winning poles. As long as the pirelli tires fit the future rims. He's way aheag of being behind. Go Seb !!

Quote Originally Posted by wisepie View Post
    It could be because Nico's true hero is the German Shumy; and he retired from Merc, the German team.

It could be because Nico's true hero is the German Shumy; and he retired from Merc, the German team.
    You're probably right, Brembo, but there's no need to run Seb down the way he does and Katu, yes Seb lost the plot in Q3 but the Mclarens are certainly not one of the worst cars this season and the track suits them. I'm not making excuses for Seb, he does seem to be getting mightily frustrated and not just with the way his season has been going.

What your saying, I think, is When Lewis is setting the future ready when Charles and Max won, then Seb is retiring the past for the future when Max starts winning poles. As long as the pirelli tires fit the future rims. He's way aheag of being behind. Go Seb !!
    Max winning poles ...