Page 14 of 47 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920212223242526272839 ... LastLast

Thread: What is going on with Sebastian Vettel

Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    Yeah, but that happened after Aldo Costa was already gone...

I believe he(Scuderia1967) was making a point about the "coach" being fired as it relates to post #380.
    Precisely
    #GillesPerSempre #KeepFightingMichael #JB17

This was a move of craizy man! Vettel is very lucky, he could get a race ban for two contacts!! Vettel wants to be like Schumacher, but Schumacher would never risk his championship lead and points with this kind of move. I wonder what will Ferrari do if they lose championship because of this unnecessary penalty!?

http://www.skysports.com/f1/news/124...-azerbaijan-gp

Quote Originally Posted by hrc5555 View Post
    This was a move of craizy man! Vettel is very lucky, he could get a race ban for two contacts!! Vettel wants to be like Schumacher, but Schumacher would never risk his championship lead and points with this kind of move. I wonder what will Ferrari do if they lose championship because of this unnecessary penalty!?

If Seb was dominating the championship he would've gotten a race ban, i'm sure. FIA doesn't like to destroy the close championship with penalties now.

I just had a look at your comment history. You're a full-time Seb-hater. You come to this forum for one and only one reason - to sling mud at this particular person.

Vettel's been the driver of the season so far and is leading the WDC ... in a slower car, no less. You'd think he'd get some support but instead he gets abuse.

No driver should get support for stupidity. That was a stupid move by Seb today.

Quote Originally Posted by ScuderiaBuckeye View Post
    No driver should get support for stupidity. That was a stupid move by Seb today.
    Heat of the moment stuff. They were going about 40kmh. Nothing to see here. Personally I prefer Ferrari driver to be a lion not a kitty.

Quote Originally Posted by Fireblade View Post
    I just had a look at your comment history. You're a full-time Seb-hater. You come to this forum for one and only one reason - to sling mud at this particular person.

Vettel's been the driver of the season so far and is leading the WDC ... in a slower car, no less. You'd think he'd get some support but instead he gets abuse.
    I am a Ferrari fan before everything else! And i come to this forum before Vettel come to Ferrari so...
    And yes, I do not like Vettel from his days in RB because he was always a "crying baby" and that did not change.

And you did not answer my question, what if Ferrari lose championship because of this unnecessary penalty!?????

I am a Ferrari fan before everything else! And i come to this forum before Vettel come to Ferrari so...
    And yes, I do not like Vettel from his days in RB because he was always a "crying baby" and that did not change.

And you did not answer my question, what if Ferrari lose championship because of this unnecessary penalty!?????
    You don't have to like what he did, but he's our driver now. Show him some respect.

Don't play dumb with me. I'm better at it than you are.

You comment history doesn't really back that up. It looks like you were always an Alonso fan first and foremost and a Vettel critic a close second. If Vettel loses the WDC because he messed up today then he'll be exactly on a par with Fernando, who could have won in 2010 and 2012 if he'd made fewer mistakes. Any time any driver misses out on the title by a few points you can always point to something he did (or failed to do) during the long season and say "THAT stupid mistake is is what cost him the title!".

Still, here in the real world Seb has been the best driver in F1 so far this season and leads the WDC in a slower car than the Merc. That's the sort of performance you'd be singing Alonso's praises for.

You comment history doesn't really back that up. It looks like you were always an Alonso fan first and foremost and a Vettel critic a close second. If Vettel loses the WDC because he messed up today then he'll be exactly on a par with Fernando, who could have won in 2010 and 2012 if he'd made fewer mistakes. Any time any driver misses out on the title by a few points you can always point to something he did (or failed to do) during the long season and say "THAT stupid mistake is is what cost him the title!".

Still, here in the real world Seb has been the best driver in F1 so far this season and leads the WDC in a slower car than the Merc. That's the sort of performance you'd be singing Alonso's praises for.
    Both are good drivers ...but for me Alonso > Vettel. On current skills.
    This year, vet is driving superb. I didn't see that even in his RB days.
    Yes everybody does mistakes, afterall they are humans.
    It's bound to happen. Need to move on that's it.
    Come next race, I think vet will be more passionate n show it on track.

Quote Originally Posted by REDARMYSOJA View Post
    You don't have to like what he did, but he's our driver now. Show him some respect.
    He has lost all my respect last year when he drove into his teammate twice!! And now this stupidity.
    And after all he is asking team over the radio why is he got penalised!!????
    He is such embarrassing hemself and a team!!
    No respect here!

When did you come to this forum? Oh wait it was 2015 when Vettel come to Ferrari (Vettel fan)...
    I don't remember Alonso ever hit someone on purpose under Safety car!!!
    Vettel is lucky man not to be banned for one race!!

And my question was not abouth Vettels championship, it was abouth WCC. What if Ferrari lose WCC because of this unnecessary penalty!??

And one more thing, I do like Alonso but I am a Schumacher fan, and Schumcaher or Alonso in Vettels car would be much much further than 153 points that Vettel have.

When did you come to this forum? Oh wait it was 2015 when Vettel come to Ferrari (Vettel fan)...
    I don't remember Alonso ever hit someone on purpose under Safety car!!!
    Vettel is lucky man not to be banned for one race!!

And my question was not abouth Vettels championship, it was abouth WCC. What if Ferrari lose WCC because of this unnecessary penalty!??

Don't waste your time arguing with Vettel fanboys. They are much more rabid than Kimibots.

What Vettel did was unpardonable. Only a blind fanboy will defend him.

And one more thing, I do like Alonso but I am a Schumacher fan, and Schumcaher or Alonso in Vettels car would be much much further than 153 points that Vettel have.
    Dont waste your time arguing with Vettel fanboys. They are much more rabid than Kimibots.

What Vettel did was unpardonable. Only a blind fanboy will defend him.

Am not a fan of SV (or for that matter LH) but i do respect that he is a fantastic driver and right now, really taking it to the mercs. Having said that... and not to 'sling mud' or anything... But that was stupid by Seb. At many levels!

Apart from jeopardising points for the team, he is setting a bad example to all the kids watching this. If a 4 time champ thinks its ok to throw tantrums and endanger other driver/s then it must be acceptable behaviour. No?
    Quite ridiculous IMHO that he even thought it was ok to do what he did. I saw the replays, and it does not look like lewis brake tested him.

And i'll save you some time on research. I am a big Alonso fan.
    Silently, like a shadow

Ferrari driver or not, that move doesn't attract tiny bit of respect. I hope he learns from this episode

..... endanger other driver/s .....

People really need to get a grip on reality. Nobody was "endangered" here. You'd think Seb shunted Lewis into a wall at 150MPH to listen to some of these hysterics. We've all seen plenty of dangerous collisions in F1 .... this was definitely not one of them. It was "handbags", in football terms.

People really need to get a grip on reality. Nobody was "endangered" here. You'd think Seb shunted Lewis into a wall at 150MPH to listen to some of these hysterics. We've all seen plenty of dangerous collisions in F1 .... this was definitely not one of them. It was "handbags", in football terms.

I don't get all the hoha
    It was plain for all to see that Lewis brake tested Seb. I noticed it straight away maybe I was watching a different race...........after all it's not the first time Lewis has done this and he does it because he can as he knows he will get away with it!!!!!!
    Seb should not have done what he did and I am not condoning his actions but
    Just think if Lewis hadn't of brake tested him none of this would have happened!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forza Jules

I agree, when Senna put out Prost at 200mph, now that was dangerous driving. However, Senna is everyone's hero...figure that out.

Like clockwork this thread has risen from the depths. Lordt help this forum.

Seb just has an anger problem. I bet it's not the first time his anger has gotten him into trouble.

I think it was stupid in terms of long term objectives but I don't agree with all the crying going on about it.

Seb gets a lot of flak for moaning and whinging. This time he settled things real-time. That's OK by me.

Lewis and Merc better realize they're not the only big dogs in the park anymore.

Ohh god this thread is opened again.
    It's wrong with these guys I don't know.
    One bad move of this season, started ramming vet.
    How brilliant were the wins n his overtakes this year. Nobody considering it???

Vet mistake at last race was came from frustration, it was Hamilton who initiated n played mind games. Everybody is forgetting it. No driver does deliberate move on his opponent. That too 4 time WDC. Just think of it.

Shumy is Seb's hero no matter what! And he's driving for Ferrari!

There is nothing wrong with him driving for Ferrari as long as he is not embarrassing Ferrari! It would be nice from Vettel to apologize to Ferrari for lost points...

Quote Originally Posted by Brembo View Post
    Shumy is Seb's hero no matter what! And he's driving for Ferrari!

Very happy to have Seb in the team. What a year he has so far. Very happy he still managed to take that 4th. place in Baku!!

Forza Ferrari

They have a hearing on July 3rd for what happened in Azerbaijan! Oh man, its getting complicated, and Mercedes pulling strings behind the scenes to get Hamilton and themselves the 4th Title! Come on FIA, dont be a bunch of ers. Also, they need to look into Hamiltons conduct too!
    Every action, has a reaction, and every reaction must have an action! No one talks about Hamiltons dirty tricks. Politics.
    I am not saying Seb is right, he was 100% to blame, he should have called charlie to get Hamilton into trouble. NOT take matters into his hands.
    But Seb already had a penalty. So, another penalty? He already lost the race because of it. So, he will loose a second race too?

Quote Originally Posted by mardyrt View Post
    They have a hearing on July 3rd for what happened in Azerbaijan! Oh man, its getting complicated, and Mercedes pulling strings behind the scenes to get Hamilton and themselves the 4th Title! Come on FIA, dont be a bunch of ers. Also, they need to look into Hamiltons conduct too!
    Every action, has a reaction, and every reaction must have an action! No one talks about Hamiltons dirty tricks. Politics.

I am not saying Seb is right, he was 100% to blame, he should have called charlie to get Hamilton into trouble. NOT take matters into his hands.
    But Seb already had a penalty. So, another penalty? He already lost the race because of it. So, he will loose a second race too?
    I know as Ferrari fans it's hard for us to accept this but FIA has already confirmed Hamilton's telemetry shows he didn't brake-test Vettel. However what needed to be done, should've been done in race itself (penalties or black flag), reopening the case now will only malign this great championship fight

Quote Originally Posted by Rishu View Post
    I know as Ferrari fans it's hard for us to accept this but FIA has already confirmed Hamilton's telemetry shows he didn't brake-test Vettel. However what needed to be done, should've been done in race itself (penalties or black flag), reopening the case now will only malign this great championship fight
    Everyone who has seen the onboard footage of Hamilton's car , where you can clearly see that he is braking from 70+ to 40+ kph means only one thing : the FIA is lying.

Quote Originally Posted by rossopervincere View Post
    Everyone who has seen the onboard footage of Hamilton's car , where you can clearly see that he is braking from 70+ to 40+ kph means only one thing : the FIA is lying.
    He is fully entitled to brake during SC period, everybody does that to get heat into the brakes. I think Seb was caught out by Hamilton during 1st SC period so naturally Seb wanted to stay as close as possible during second SC, maybe little too close to react to Hamilton braking