Thread: Lando Norris drive for SCUDERIA FERRARI F1 Team in the future? Agree

Lando Norris drive for SCUDERIA FERRARI F1 Team in the future? Agree

78905507_1390961234400751_1135033021653581824_n.jpg
    Mock-up of Lando Norris in a SCUDERIA FERRARI race suit.

Lando Norris could chase his opportunities by leaving for McLaren F1 Team to join SCUDERIA FERRARI in the future unless if Sebastian Vettel gone retirement. Lando is more talented driver, i would love to see Lando and Charles duo in a red prancing horse F1 car because Lando's dream of FERRARI drive.

If Norris joined FERRARI in the future, Norris could be the first British driver to raced for FERRARI since Northern Irishman Eddie Irvine in 1996-1999 and first Englishman driver to raced for FERRARI since Nigel Mansell in 1989-1990.
    Last edited by TheriusMax33; 26th November 2019 at 08:40.

Nope. Still not convinced Lando is elite.

Meanwhile Gio is trying real hard @Alpha and moving a long well. If Ferrari can accept Sebs mistakes as reason for a bad season, for sure Gio in his Alpha deserves the same consideration. And the tougher the season was for Gio , the more experience he gained in the midfield. We all know Seb's time up front with R Bull's rocket got him 4 WDCs , but he lost allot of experience in traffic and decision making when fighting for position. So he came to Ferrari on the weight of his WDC record which Gio as none yet. Gio also as is the case with Charles has many years to go and also considers driving for Ferrari the best seat in F-1.

Lando has had a good rookie season in F1 but he seems to be Mclaren property into the future, he fits with Carlos and they work well together. I can't honestly see him at Ferrari especially now that Mclaren are on the up and getting Merc power units in 2021. I have always been anti-Mclaren since they used to be Ferrari's main rivals and more often than not, they won. I'd like to Giovinazzi given the chance in a Ferrari if he continues to improve as he has done this season, he has done a fair job in the mid-field with a mediocre Alfa.

Carlos is beating him pretty easy, Hulk beat Carlos last year, Hulk is heading out of F1 because he can't get a seat. Lando still has a lot to learn and to prove.

We always keep planning the bright future of Ferrari forgetting the present. I think that "next year " moto cannot push anymore . We need the best of the moment and that is Hamilton. Vettel can't beat himself next session, and he will ve the same or worse , with mistakes and childish reactions.

Quote Originally Posted by alfa84 View Post
    We always keep planning the bright future of Ferrari forgetting the present. I think that "next year " moto cannot push anymore . We need the best of the moment and that is Hamilton. Vettel can't beat himself next session, and he will ve the same or worse , with mistakes and childish reactions.
    Merc will never let Louis go any time soon. They want him for sure with them for the 7th WDC and pass 91 wins. Merc then can go on as the GTOAT having had Lewis and Michael retire from their F-1 team. Who can blame them ? The only possibility of Louis leaving Merc is Toto's leaving.
    Last edited by Brembo; 28th November 2019 at 10:22.

Quote Originally Posted by IulianFerrari View Post
    Carlos is beating him pretty easy, Hulk beat Carlos last year, Hulk is heading out of F1 because he can't get a seat. Lando still has a lot to learn and to prove.
    +1