Page 46 of 47 FirstFirst ... 2132333435363738394041424344454647 LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,380 of 1398

Thread: What is going on with Sebastian Vettel

Quote Originally Posted by evo_spook View Post
    That was massively dangerous move by Charles on Norris and he needs to stamp it out.

He'll learn to curb out that lil naughty move he made.

No where close to what Vettel did, That's just stupidity at its all time high........Vettel needs to be a team mate and stamp that out!
    Drive it like you stole it!

if you want to Pinpoint the moment Hamilton got under Seb's skin and never left it was right here in Baku 2017 ------> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iOI2It_W3No Seb has never been the same since. His confidence is gone, and so has his race craft. You heard it here first, Vettel will retire at the end of this year and Hulk or Alonso will be in it next year. Contract/no contract it's going to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by RicRac View Post
    if you want to Pinpoint the moment Hamilton got under Seb's skin and never left it was right here in Baku 2017 ------> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iOI2It_W3No Seb has never been the same since. His confidence is gone, and so has his race craft. You heard it here first, Vettel will retire at the end of this year and Hulk or Alonso will be in it next year. Contract/no contract it's going to happen.

I'd say that was the start of his downfall with Hamilton, Lets not mention Monza last year and then Singapore and taking Kimi out and what about Bahrain this year?. Somehow he's lost his race craft.

But Phaaaleeeze, No to hulkenburg!!!.............Rather get Dani Ric....He's by far the better choice

If Vettel has to go then I would go for either Ricciardo or Raikkonen. The kids, apart from Charles and Max(if you can still call him that), are not top 10 drivers. Norris, Giovinazzi and Albon are nowhere near the top drivers. Norris is getting trounced by Sainz, who last year got beat by Hulk, who now is being kicked out of F1. Gio is being trounced by Kimi(who has more than 3 times his number of points). Albon hasn't managed to beat another top team driver in a race since he joined RBR(if no incident to others). Even in this race he was nowhere, Max put his car on pole while Albon was last of the top team drivers, in 6th. He was heading for a 5th finish, not because he passed someone, but because of Charles's 10 place penalty. Bottas's incident and RBR quick thinking helped him be in a position he wouldn't be by his own powers. Jury still out on Russel as you can't tell exactly how good he really is, might be a good driver.

Quote Originally Posted by evo_spook View Post
    the problem you are all forgetting is that no matter how fast Charles is he is still young and relatively a rookie. Is it a good idea to put the weight of a WDC all on his shoulders next year? He might rise to it, but he might not. He is fast but is also still raw and Learning.
    2020 is a great chance for competing for the WDC it’s a big risk to put all your eggs in a Charles basket and put him against Lewis who though now aging is now very experienced and has learnt that the WDC is a marathon not a sprint and knows when to attack and when to settle.
    He is ready to be a number one driver and championship contender, if Ferrari can give him a good enough car and support in terms of proper strategy etc.

78164502_1126558844200618_1570018723752837120_n.jpg

Don't know true this is, But i had to share

Sorry, It's in Italian

Quote Originally Posted by Super M View Post
    78164502_1126558844200618_1570018723752837120_n.jpg

Don't know true this is, But i had to share

Sorry, It's in Italian

translation?
    Hero's come and go, but legends never die!

Quote Originally Posted by SilverSpeed View Post
    translation?
    ''Leclerc dampens the controversy: 'This incident doesn't change my relationship with that d.ckhead Sebastian.' ''
    Last edited by JPZ; 19th November 2019 at 17:25.

Hahaha yeah riiiiiiiiiiiiiight .

Quote Originally Posted by ferras View Post
    If this is Vettel fault, who is that?!? https://streamable.com/693ej
    Same thing, but Norris is a smart guy. Not like Leclcerc.
    Of course, Norris is smart. He knows Leclerc and trusts him, that is why there is not contact.
    Vettel on the other hand, involved in 8-9 crashes with other cars since last years French GP. Hell, Vettel has been crashing into other cars in his entire career. Pretty funny, considering, after spending 12 years in F1, he still hasn't won a race when starting from below P3. And how could he, he doesn't know how to wheel-wheel race with another car.

And I understand it's very hard for you, seeing your idol getting thrashed by his younger teammate. I can also see why Vettel did what he did in Brazil, he saw red after getting owned by Leclerc yet again. So he tried his best to intimidate Leclerc, expecting he will move over, which is, again, pretty funny. I mean...why would Leclerc ever feel intimidated by an overpaid crash test dummy like Vettel.
    Last edited by tifosi1993; 19th November 2019 at 20:04.

Quote Originally Posted by tifosi1993 View Post
    Of course, Norris is smart. He knows Leclerc and trusts him, that is why there is not contact.
    Vettel on the other hand, involved in 8-9 crashes with other cars since last years French GP. Hell, Vettel has been crashing into other cars in his entire career. Pretty funny, considering, after spending 12 years in F1, he still hasn't won a race when starting from below P3. And how could he, he doesn't know how to wheel-wheel race with another car.

And I understand it's very hard for you, seeing your idol getting thrashed by his younger teammate. I can also see why Vettel did what he did in Brazil, he saw red after getting owned by Leclerc yet again. So he tried his best to intimidate Leclerc, expecting he will move over, which is, again, pretty funny. I mean...why would Leclerc ever feel intimidated by an overpaid crash test dummy like Vettel.
    But he still can beat Alonso like everybody else

in a rocketship of a car of course.....

put that ballerina of a driver Vettel and Alonso in same machinery and see who comes out on top.....bet it would be ALONSO in schooling him how it's done

vettel is nowhere at wheel to wheel racing.....he's used to Newey's rocketships that he provided vettel in 2010-2013.....fast enogh for POLE and dissappear into the distance and not having to do any actual wheel 2 wheel racing or passing someone......unless yo consider people being lapped called passes.....LOL
    So 2023 started off bad, but managed to claw back some lap time come end of the year. Lets hope SF24 will give us tifosi something to smile about.

If your brains were dynamite, you wouldn't have enough to blow your nose or mess your hair.

I mean, speaking of present days, without those EBD powered Newey rocketship, all Vettel does now is crash and spin.
    And again, I get it, it's pretty hard for you both physically and mentally. Seeing your Idol getting trashed by Leclerc must be excruciating to watch. I guess you need to man-up buddy, because next year is going to be even more painful.

Quote Originally Posted by tifosi1993 View Post
    If your brains were dynamite, you wouldn't have enough to blow your nose or mess your hair.

I mean, speaking of present days, without those EBD powered Newey rocketship, all Vettel does now is crash and spin.
    And again, I get it, it's pretty hard for you both physically and mentally. Seeing your Idol getting trashed by Leclerc must be excruciating to watch. I guess you need to man-up buddy, because next year is going to be even more painful.
    lol. If no team orders are in place, SV is going to get blown away next year.
    Silently, like a shadow

Vettel isn't going anywhere. If there is 1 thing which may go next year is the tag of 4 times world champion. Since Monza, Leclerc has been slower than Vettel in pretty much every race and many of the qualifying sessions. With the 2020 car more downforce oriented, Leclerc will find it increasingly tough to beat Vettel. There were 2 weekends this year when Vettel was at his absolute best - Canada and Japan. Mark Hughes noted that Leclerc was shocked after Japanese qualifying to find that despite putting a very good qualifying lap, he was still 2 tenths off Seb.

#5 going for 5.

Quote Originally Posted by chinmay View Post
    Vettel isn't going anywhere. If there is 1 thing which may go next year is the tag of 4 times world champion. Since Monza, Leclerc has been slower than Vettel in pretty much every race and many of the qualifying sessions. With the 2020 car more downforce oriented, Leclerc will find it increasingly tough to beat Vettel. There were 2 weekends this year when Vettel was at his absolute best - Canada and Japan. Mark Hughes noted that Leclerc was shocked after Japanese qualifying to find that despite putting a very good qualifying lap, he was still 2 tenths off Seb.

#5 going for 5.

You're talking nonsense : After Monza , Here are some STATS that you seem to be missing :

Singapore : Leclerc : 1.36,217 VS Vettel : 1.36,437 + .220 slower than Leclerc

Russia : Leclerc : 1.31,628 VS Vettel : 1.32,053 + .425 slower than Leclerc

Japan : Vettel : 1.27,064 VS Leclerc : 1.27,253 + .189 faster than Leclerc

Mexico : Leclerc : 1.15,024 VS Vettel : 1.15,170 + .146 slower than Leclerc

USA : Vettel : 1.32,041 VS Leclerc : 1.32,137 + .096 faster than Leclerc

Brazil : Vettel : 1.07,631 VS Leclerc : 1.07,728 + .097 faster than Leclerc

By what i have posted, can you tell me now that Leclerc was so much slower than Vettel ???..............Get facts before you go off at a tangent

Oh, and look carefully at USA and Brazil Qualy...........Less than a 10th seperates the 2............That's impressive from Leclerc

Quote Originally Posted by Super M View Post
    You're talking nonsense : After Monza , Here are some STATS that you seem to be missing :

Singapore : Leclerc : 1.36,217 VS Vettel : 1.36,437 + .220 slower than Leclerc

Russia : Leclerc : 1.31,628 VS Vettel : 1.32,053 + .425 slower than Leclerc

Japan : Vettel : 1.27,064 VS Leclerc : 1.27,253 + .189 faster than Leclerc

Mexico : Leclerc : 1.15,024 VS Vettel : 1.15,170 + .146 slower than Leclerc

USA : Vettel : 1.32,041 VS Leclerc : 1.32,137 + .096 faster than Leclerc

Brazil : Vettel : 1.07,631 VS Leclerc : 1.07,728 + .097 faster than Leclerc

By what i have posted, can you tell me now that Leclerc was so much slower than Vettel ???..............Get facts before you go off at a tangent

Oh, and look carefully at USA and Brazil Qualy...........Less than a 10th seperates the 2............That's impressive from Leclerc
    That for sure is impressive from Leclerc, there is a reason why he is in a Ferrari car and other drivers are not.

But you seem to have missed the stats before Monza. Leclerc was on a winning spree, he was faster since Baku when the front wing configuration change did wonders for him. But since Monza, Leclerc has lost the edge. Vettel was only a tenth and a half slower than Leclerc without a tow. With a tow which Leclerc refused to give, Vettel would be on a comfortable pole by 3-4 tenths.

Singapore - Vettel was on course for another comfortable pole but mistake on final Q3 lap prevented him from pole. It isn't Leclerc's fault that Vettel made mistake but Vettel was showing immense pace potential.

Russia - No doubt Leclerc was faster, Mark Hughes did an analysis and said Vettel was struggling in every single corner of Russia. Here is what Mark Hughes said on why Leclerc was having an edge in qualifying:

It wasn’t yet the car he’d ideally want but was a step closer. He was separated from Leclerc in qualifying at each of those tracks only by those continuing small errors of over-commitment, his more aggressive initial steering input making him vulnerable to them.

But on race days, away from the ragged edge, and just able to drive to the car, he looked absolutely fine. Good enough that he got himself into a position where he could take control of the race when circumstances put him where they did. And that’s when intense, unreasonable Seb showed himself again.

If Ferrari can continue to develop the car with a stronger front end, Vettel will finally have beneath him what he needs to do his best stuff.
    Japan - The first Q3 lap which Vettel on radio said was a very good lap was more than 3 tenths faster than what Leclerc managed on his run.

Mexico - Yes Leclerc was faster in qualifying but slower in race.

Austin - Vettel was faster.

Brazil - Vettel was faster.

These results are with the car which Leclerc is very happy with, Vettel only so so. With more downforce coming on 2020 and other car changes planned, improving its cornering ability etc.. I would say good luck to Charles. Not that Leclerc would struggle, he would be happy as well but if Vettel gets happy with the car then it becomes very tough for his teammate. It all depends on how the 2020 car pans out. Nonetheless, with an improved car, Mercedes can say goodbye to WCC. Vettel-Leclerc driver pairing is just too strong for anyone to handle.

That for sure is impressive from Leclerc, there is a reason why he is in a Ferrari car and other drivers are not.

But you seem to have missed the stats before Monza. Leclerc was on a winning spree, he was faster since Baku when the front wing configuration change did wonders for him. But since Monza, Leclerc has lost the edge. Vettel was only a tenth and a half slower than Leclerc without a tow. With a tow which Leclerc refused to give, Vettel would be on a comfortable pole by 3-4 tenths.

Singapore - Vettel was on course for another comfortable pole but mistake on final Q3 lap prevented him from pole. It isn't Leclerc's fault that Vettel made mistake but Vettel was showing immense pace potential.

Russia - No doubt Leclerc was faster, Mark Hughes did an analysis and said Vettel was struggling in every single corner of Russia. Here is what Mark Hughes said on why Leclerc was having an edge in qualifying:

Japan - The first Q3 lap which Vettel on radio said was a very good lap was more than 3 tenths faster than what Leclerc managed on his run.

Mexico - Yes Leclerc was faster in qualifying but slower in race.

Austin - Vettel was faster.

Brazil - Vettel was faster.

These results are with the car which Leclerc is very happy with, Vettel only so so. With more downforce coming on 2020 and other car changes planned, improving its cornering ability etc.. I would say good luck to Charles. Not that Leclerc would struggle, he would be happy as well but if Vettel gets happy with the car then it becomes very tough for his teammate. It all depends on how the 2020 car pans out. Nonetheless, with an improved car, Mercedes can say goodbye to WCC. Vettel-Leclerc driver pairing is just too strong for anyone to handle.
    Referring to your last sentence, chinmay, I'd like to share your confidence but there is Max to consider and it's always dangerous to under-estimate such enemies! Albon is also proving to be competitive and with RB's chassis expertise and now reliable and powerful Honda ICE, nothing is guaranteed. Ferrari still have to produce a car that works for both drivers at all circuits, with better tyre management, so it's by no means conclusive that we'll be in the championship hunt. I hope I'm wrong.

Charles is very happy with his car. Imagine when Ferrari improves down force and whatever else they can. He's doing a great job as is for a 1st timer in his seat. Ferrari is not going to just fix up Seb's car. Again as many fans have said Charles is being compared lap for lap with a 4 x WDC driver. Looking back at the whole season , it's confusing as to who's driving like a champion. Louis is said to need a car perfect for him to be where he is. I guess Seb is in the same boat. Seb will never take the #2 seat and Charles doesn't deserve it.
    Last edited by Brembo; 20th November 2019 at 17:20.

#5 going for 5.
    so you believe Vettel is going to win another title after a 7 year gap?
    that has only happened once before, which was Lauda in 1984.
    History is not on Seb's side.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrarichamp View Post
    so you believe Vettel is going to win another title after a 7 year gap?
    that has only happened once before, which was Lauda in 1984.
    History is not on Seb's side.
    Time has nothing to do with titles. It's about being in the right car at the right time, Seb is competitive enough to deliver title if he has fastest car under him. His only issue is, his team mate is faster

Quote Originally Posted by Rishu View Post
    Time has nothing to do with titles. It's about being in the right car at the right time, Seb is competitive enough to deliver title if he has fastest car under him. His only issue is, his team mate is faster
    … sometimes

Quote Originally Posted by RicRac View Post
    yeah that was a classy move

Seb is still faster in the race pace the whole season people who deny it are being silly (Sebs tyre management is better), Leclerc a little bit faster in qualy. But both made a lot of mistakes. Leclerc Baku, Germany, Japan, and some more, Seb Bahrain, Silverstone, maybe Brasil. We cant deny that Seb had many more issues, couldnt finish Sochi, Austin, so in general on points Seb would have been ahead without this. Seb still has got the speed, but is more clumsy as before, Leclerc is not too good ether, I saw many cases of playing dirty in the races with other drivers, moving under braking and soo on.

But the Brasil accident was 50-50% (racing accident with slightest of touches), both could avoid it. Leclerc was as quilty as Seb for giving his teammate nearly no room on the right, while having a ton of space on the left. Seb was already ahead, and just moved a little bit to the left, as this is a normal racing line, because the next corner goes left. See Verstappen pole lap, he takes the same line! As they are teammates, they should give each other more space in general. Hope this is the first and the last time that this happened.

Thank god the season is over, we are not good in management, our car isnt good enough, our reliability isnt good enough, and both drivers made sometimes terrible mistakes, it is what it is. We can blame and hate all we want, bring on 2020. And I think Seb will be his old self again, give him a good car with rear downforce and he will deliver. I saw a good old Seb from Singapore onwards this season, would have 1 2 2 2 3 results without his engine and chassis issues, which is good. He is getting his pace back, being slightly faster that his teammate also in qualy. I still have hope for him and will always be for him in bad or good days. This is what true fans are, we dont go away when the driver has a bad day. There is always a light at the end of tunnel.

All we can say now, we have quick, but mistake prone drivers. But its better than being slow and dont go for the gap as Bottas!
    Last edited by Vettel165; 21st November 2019 at 08:07.

Lol did we watch the same race? where Vettel pulled the same move as the one he crashed into Webber? Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Vettel165 View Post
    Seb is still faster in the race pace the whole season people who deny it are being silly (Sebs tyre management is better), Leclerc a little bit faster in qualy. But both made a lot of mistakes. Leclerc Baku, Germany, Japan, and some more, Seb Bahrain, Silverstone, maybe Brasil. We cant deny that Seb had many more issues, couldnt finish Sochi, Austin, so in general on points Seb would have been ahead without this. Seb still has got the speed, but is more clumsy as before, Leclerc is not too good ether, I saw many cases of playing dirty in the races with other drivers, moving under braking and soo on.

But the Brasil accident was 50-50% (racing accident with slightest of touches), both could avoid it. Leclerc was as quilty as Seb for giving his teammate nearly no room on the right, while having a ton of space on the left. Seb was already ahead, and just moved a little bit to the left, as this is a normal racing line, because the next corner goes left. See Verstappen pole lap, he takes the same line! As they are teammates, they should give each other more space in general. Hope this is the first and the last time that this happened.

Thank god the season is over, we are not good in management, our car isnt good enough, our reliability isnt good enough, and both drivers made sometimes terrible mistakes, it is what it is. We can blame and hate all we want, bring on 2020. And I think Seb will be his old self again, give him a good car with rear downforce and he will deliver. I saw a good old Seb from Singapore onwards this season, would have 1 2 2 2 3 results without his engine and chassis issues, which is good. He is getting his pace back, being slightly faster that his teammate also in qualy. I still have hope for him and will always be for him in bad or good days. This is what true fans are, we dont go away when the driver has a bad day. There is always a light at the end of tunnel.

All we can say now, we have quick, but mistake prone drivers. But its better than being slow and dont go for the gap as Bottas!

Quote Originally Posted by impactX View Post
    Lol did we watch the same race? where Vettel pulled the same move as the one he crashed into Webber? Lol
    Nope both are at fault. You dont know the racing rules. The driver ahead can dictate the line. Seb was ahead at one stage, Charles was steering at that stage even a little bit to the right and Seb to the left. And than bum it happened. This things happens, but they should not. Charles was moving under braking before with Bottas and pushing Norris on lap 1, also has his hands as dirty as Seb. Now he got the taste of his own medicine.

If they were clever they would just give each other more room, if Charles was maybe even 0,5 m more to the left in beginning while the overtake started and Seb was 0,5 m more toward the right side of the track, it wouldnt happen. But now its all over, at one stage this had to happen, as the tension was building up, better now that next year.
    Last edited by Vettel165; 21st November 2019 at 11:11.

Quote Originally Posted by Vettel165 View Post

Whatever makes you feel happy

Quote Originally Posted by Rishu View Post
    Whatever makes you feel happy
    Its reality.

Well I am done, at least we all support the same team.
    Last edited by Vettel165; 21st November 2019 at 14:06.

Seb is losing it... all!