Page 22 of 47 FirstFirst ... 89101112131415161718192021222324252627282930313233343536 ... LastLast

Thread: What is going on with Sebastian Vettel

Quote Originally Posted by aroutis View Post
    I prefer WCC to WDC if I have to choose. However being a pragmatist , I am not going to get issues in the team and this is how the team works, for eons. One driver to get the WDC, two drivers to fight for the WCC.
    I don't see that changing any time soon :)
    OK, I just looked up that word Pragmatist, fair enough , that's how F1 teams work. I just don't agree with holding a driver back with team orders from race day one , if there's a close race. Of course one guy is going to get ahead on points, then the #2 guy has to shut up and continue to let him pass . Meanwhile, Come on Seb!! Wave that famous #1 finger for Ferrari !!

Quote Originally Posted by Brembo View Post
    OK, I just looked up that word Pragmatist, fair enough , that's how F1 teams work. I just don't agree with holding a driver back with team orders from race day one , if there's a close race. Of course one guy is going to get ahead on points, then the #2 guy has to shut up and continue to let him pass . Meanwhile, Come on Seb!! Wave that famous #1 finger for Ferrari !!
    I used to hate that waving #1finger when he was at red fools.....but man, do I LOVE it now when he waves it at the end of the race.....common Seb, keep them coming
    So 2023 started off bad, but managed to claw back some lap time come end of the year. Lets hope SF24 will give us tifosi something to smile about.

Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    I used to hate that waving #1finger when he was at red fools.....but man, do I LOVE it now when he waves it at the end of the race.....common Seb, keep them coming
    Ditto. Now it means "Ferrari e numero uno!"

Can't wait for the break to end so we can get back to some racing.

Disappointed Since 2010

Quote Originally Posted by Giallo 550 View Post
    Ditto. Now it means "Ferrari e numero uno!"

Can't wait for the break to end so we can get back to some racing.
    same here mate.....this month seems to just drag and drag and more drag.....lol
    So 2023 started off bad, but managed to claw back some lap time come end of the year. Lets hope SF24 will give us tifosi something to smile about.

Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    same here mate.....this month seems to just drag and drag and more drag.....lol
    Yes the month is dragging but it's doing my blood pressure a world of good.....we HAVE to have the best possible results at Spa and Monza to get back on terms with HAM, otherwise I fear we will be doomed once again. Let's hope it doesn't rain!!

Quote Originally Posted by wisepie View Post
    Yes the month is dragging but it's doing my blood pressure a world of good.....we HAVE to have the best possible results at Spa and Monza to get back on terms with HAM, otherwise I fear we will be doomed once again. Let's hope it doesn't rain!!

hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!
    lol ignore the bitter old cows ;-)

http://www.f1i.com/news/313296-vette...chumacher.html

Two-time F1 world champion Mika Hakkinen sees many shades of his great rival Michael Schumacher when studying the style of Sebastian Vettel.

As McLaren and Ferrari stalwarts, Hakkinen and Schmacher enjoyed many great battles together, and is reminded of his former nemesis when watching Vettel, the great German's countryman.

"I first think of Sebastian’s driving style as unique, but the similarities to Michael are there," Hakkinen told Speedweek.

"He always braked at the same point, always drove the same line, accelerated very sensitively, everything controlled.

"It’s a very good, clear, clean and aggressive driving style. Even over the curbs, he always has the car under control."

Legends Schumi & Seb
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!

asked who is the best driver that has ever raced for Red Bull, Christian Horner said: "Sebastian Vettel".

Horner on Vettel: The pressure is probably a bit different at Ferrari, I think at Red Bull it was arguably a more relaxed atmosphere, he hasn’t got the nation’s hopes resting on his shoulders.

Horner on Vettel: Ferrari obviously is a different beast to operate and you can see Sebastian, he carries that pressure. He’s very much a rock within that team.
    on 2018 f1 podcast

Ooo i cant wait until the next GP, hopefully we get to see some lion laps and races from Seb!! Badluck has cost him a lot the first half of the season, hopefully the second half he gets some goodluck and NO RAIN!!! please Lordy!

quoted by horner , taken from twitter

info on multi21

the legend Seb had a point.

Quote Originally Posted by mwk360 View Post
    Todt , Schumy, Seb , Briatore, F1 legends for sure! A few more wins and podiums and Lewis may get the stamp also.

https://twitter.com/Mobil1TheGrid/st...84127440203776

Grazie – #Germany's Sebastian Vettel has secured more @F1 career #GrandPrix wins with @ScuderiaFerrari (12) than that of either Fernando Alonso, Kimi Raikkonen, Rubens Barrichello or Felipe Massa. #F1 #Ferrari @SebVettelNews #Seb5 @Vettel_Formel1
    The legend ^o^ #seb5

Let's hope the sebmaster can add about 9 more victories before next season

Quote Originally Posted by mwk360 View Post
    https://twitter.com/Mobil1TheGrid/st...84127440203776

The legend ^o^ #seb5

Let's hope the sebmaster can add about 9 more victories before next season
    He secured more wins than those signed up #2 guys for sure! Now he needs to beat Lewis , another #1 guy .

Quote Originally Posted by Brembo View Post
    He secured more wins than those signed up #2 guys for sure! Now he needs to beat Lewis , another #1 guy .
    Indeed. I will be not be pleased if Ferrari fails to win a single championship this year. Let's hope our #1 guy delivers.

Quote Originally Posted by tifosi1993 View Post
    Indeed. I will be not be pleased if Ferrari fails to win a single championship this year. Let's hope our #1 guy delivers.
    I'll even accept a win or some more podiums from Kimi!

Spa is Kimi's favorite track, the king of spa. so if its dry (by some divine intervention) would love to see how much quicker kimi can quali ahead of seb . Best chance for Kimi to win on pure pace this year Imo. Either way whilst i rather hope Seb can win for the sake of the championship, it'l be interesting to see how much quicker kimi is at his favorite track.

King of Spa will always be Michael

I am really disappointed to see that administrator Rob has closed a Thread about Sebastian Vettel!

The fact that Mr. ROB obviously cannot deal with, is that Sebastian is losing too many points for no reason! And I dont see the reason why, because of that fact, he closed the Thread!!???

May be you would like to close this Thread about Sebastian too? I am also saying ("trolling") that Sebastian (as he is proving) is not capable to win a title for Ferrari unless Ferrari gives him 1sec faster car than any other (like he had in RB)!
    Your opinion Mr. Rob???

Quote Originally Posted by hrc5555 View Post
    I am really disappointed to see that administrator Rob has closed a Thread about Sebastian Vettel!

The fact that Mr. ROB obviously cannot deal with, is that Sebastian is losing too many points for no reason! And I dont see the reason why, because of that fact, he closed the Thread!!???

May be you would like to close this Thread about Sebastian too? I am also saying ("trolling") that Sebastian (as he is proving) is not capable to win a title for Ferrari unless Ferrari gives him 1sec faster car than any other (like he had in RB)!
    Your opinion Mr. Rob???
    There are too many threads about Seb and on the same topic. Rob was right to close down that thread. You can comment on this one...

I dont understand why people tear through Vettel for tangling with Lewis, and then go on and idolize Max V who tangled with other drivers time and again.
    That's not how you support your team.

Like it or not, Vettel is our one and only chance at the WDC. At times when other great drivers like Alonso didn't want to wait around for Ferrari to climb back up, Vettel jump on the chance believing in the team.
    Anyone really think Lewis would want to drive for Ferrari 2 years ago? Not a chance.

At the end of the day, Vettel is our driver, not Lewis or Alonso. Criticizing him while worshiping other drivers is not what we need.

Quote Originally Posted by IulianFerrari View Post
    There are too many threads about Seb and on the same topic. Rob was right to close down that thread. You can comment on this one...
    He didnt close it down because of that reason.

Rob said: "no need to have thread dediicated to running out drivers down." .

I say Sebastian is running himself down!

Quote Originally Posted by Hornet View Post
    I dont understand why people tear through Vettel for tangling with Lewis, and then go on and idolize Max V who tangled with other drivers time and again.
    That's not how you support your team.

Like it or not, Vettel is our one and only chance at the WDC. At times when other great drivers like Alonso didn't want to wait around for Ferrari to climb back up, Vettel jump on the chance believing in the team.
    Anyone really think Lewis would want to drive for Ferrari 2 years ago? Not a chance.

At the end of the day, Vettel is our driver, not Lewis or Alonso. Criticizing him while worshiping other drivers is not what we need.
    Sebastian has proved this year and last year that he is not capable to win a title witout superior car!

Ferrari doesnt need a drive who is not capable of winning title with this years car, end of story!!!

Sebastian has proved this year and last year that he is not capable to win a title witout superior car!

Ferrari doesnt need a drive who is not capable of winning title with this years car, end of story!!!
    With your logic then so is Lewis Hamilton. The team believe so much in his talent to win that they needed Bottas to slow Kimi down / ruin his tires. Toto even had the cheek to say both strategies benefited their drivers when clearly Bottas finished 4th (nevermind the penalty to JV). Their strategy cost a position for Bottas in reality. If anyone thought the Ferrari was superior then feel free to point out where in Monza it was. Pole doesn't make it a better car as we have seen this many times. If that was the case then Lewis should have won Spa and ViceVersa in Monza.

Quote Originally Posted by WRX202 View Post
    With your logic then so is Lewis Hamilton. The team believe so much in his talent to win that they needed Bottas to slow Kimi down / ruin his tires. Toto even had the cheek to say both strategies benefited their drivers when clearly Bottas finished 4th (nevermind the penalty to JV). Their strategy cost a position for Bottas in reality. If anyone thought the Ferrari was superior then feel free to point out where in Monza it was. Pole doesn't make it a better car as we have seen this many times. If that was the case then Lewis should have won Spa and ViceVersa in Monza.
    Hamilton didnt end up last after first lap in Spa, that is my logic. After that everything is irrelevant...

Vettel is under severe pressure, which makes the mistake possible. Ferrari also contributed to this, because it allowed the racing between Vettel and Kimi.

He didnt close it down because of that reason.

Rob said: "no need to have thread dediicated to running out drivers down." .

I say Sebastian is running himself down!
    In my country there is a saying: Don't make a wedding after a win, don't make a funeral after a loss. You my friend, are making a funeral

The problem with these guys is that they have such hatred for vettel that they don’t care if Ferrari wins, they only want vettel to lose and make mistakes so they can say they were right, they don’t praise him when he wins but te second after something bad happens they’re here destroying him, I feel sorry for you

Why are you ignoring context with regards to Bottas? Max had already passed Bottas at the start and Bottas spent the whole stint unable to repass him. Bottas was already in 4th. Why are you trying so hard to make it seem like Mercedes gave him a strategy that dropped him from 3rd to 4th. Just because Vettel is making terrible mistakes doesn’t mean you have to be disparaging to the opposition team. They saw an opportunity to give Bottas a fighting chance with Fresher tyres at the end and they took it. Any team would do the same, and it worked as he finished 3rd instead of 4th if they had just mirrored Max. Nothing sinister in that at all just a remarkable coincidence that Bottas’ best strategy also meant he interfered with Kimi’s race. MERCEDS DID NOT SACRIFICE BOTTAS. It’s absurd to think so.

Quote Originally Posted by WRX202 View Post

As Toto said, Bottas is a good wingman.