Thread: Vettel Vs Alonso "Next time I’ll crash into him and he will lose more points than me"

Vettel Vs Alonso "Next time I’ll crash into him and he will lose more points than me"

http://www.planetf1.com/news/alonso-...e-ill-hit-him/

Unimpressed with Sebastian Vettel hogging the track at Interlagos, Fernando Alonso says next he may him so that he understands that the track is “for all of us.”

The double World Champion battled his Ferrari replacement in the final stint of the Brazilian Grand Prix as they fought over seventh place.

In the tricky wet conditions they went wheel-to-wheel with Vettel passing Alonso up the inside at Turn 10.

The McLaren fought back around the outside at the next corner only for Vettel to push him off the track.

“There was a tarmac run-off and I used it and nothing happened,” Alonso said.

“But if there’s a wall there, I either drive into the wall or into him, which is what I will probably do next time.

“I’ll crash into him and he will lose more points than me.”

He added: “There will come a day in which someone will have to hit him so that he understands the track is for all of us.”
    Surely no love story between these two Would be fun seeing them battle for podiums....

Imagine these 2 in early dawn, going for a pistol duel settling their differences ;)
    Last edited by Lesky; 14th November 2016 at 13:02.
    "Formula 1 is not a sport anymore” - Fernando Alonso

I would put money on Alonso winning the duel

Forza Jules

he may him so that he understands that the track
    Nice grammar.

Misleading headline.

Typical PF1.

So Alonso know's that Vettel is fighting for the points and he's not? Why even bother Alonso if you said it yourself...
    Hero's come and go, but legends never die!

The grid is fast becoming a bunch of hypocritical babies Seb being the worst at the moment, him moaning about Max was ridiculous.
    Forza Ferrari

In all fairness to Vettel, this time, he did say that Max was going to pass him anyways, so why force it in a corner that could have taken them both out. I'm not sure on the Alonso whine. Vettel passed in the previous corner and was well in front when Alonso tried to go around the outside, right where the racing line goes. I don't think that's a corner you normally expect someone to come on the outside of you, nevermind in those conditions.
    But I do hope that Vettel cuts out the whining, it's making him look bad. Get down to racing and stop with the radio.

I can remember when Shumy nearly killed Rubens pushing him nearly into a wall. No apology, that's racing! All Ruben's had to say was; he didn't want to die that way! Shumy "Is" Seb's hero!

Are guys serious? Vettel did the same as Alonso..when he was pushed out he said he was... And in Alonso's case he was behind vettel and max and see were side by side..

so i guess alo will do it in abu dhabi, IF he gets the chance.
    Forza Ferrari

I think the FIA should just let them slug it out. Someone gets punched in the face for being an ass on track, I bet he won't do it again.

Just sayin'

I wonder will Vettel even have a chance for new contract next season if he doesnt improve in first few races. Here is one very interesting article about Vettel in last race.

http://www.planetf1.com/news/readers...-championship/

article? LOL
    pf1? LOL
    Forza Ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    article? LOL
    pf1? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by hrc5555 View Post
    3 people slag Vettel and you think its something worthwhile?
    Forza Ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    The grid is fast becoming a bunch of hypocritical babies Seb being the worst at the moment, him moaning about Max was ridiculous.
    You said it!
    Back in the days it was man racing, not cry babys like nowadays!

Quote Originally Posted by stefa View Post
    You said it!
    not to mention drivers then almost come to fistfight.
    Forza Ferrari

Seb has become more Italian at heart, therefore, "Beh, lasciate che vi racconti di l'ultimo corsa! " As we well know he already is great at expressing his thoughts with his hands! Ferrari is in his blood !!

Quote Originally Posted by f412 View Post
    Are guys serious? Vettel did the same as Alonso..when he was pushed out he said he was... And in Alonso's case he was behind vettel and max and see were side by side..
    I think it's different if someone dives down the inside and then forces you to go wide when you have the line and they can't really make the pass. Alonso tried to go around the outside. The racing line goes right to the white line in that spot. In this case Alonso had to hope the driver with the racing line would take a tighter turn then normal.

Quote Originally Posted by stefa View Post
    You said it!
    "Man racing" - LOL!
    Attachment 6807
    Trying to be less angry..