Thread: Obrigado Felipe

Obrigado Felipe

I know we have a Felipe thread, in other sub forum. But i thought post this.

Maranello, 23 Nov 2016 – The whole of Ferrari sends its greetings to Felipe Massa on his last competitive weekend of Formula 1. Felipe has been connected to the Scuderia for over 10 years including eight as a race driver featuring 11 wins, 15 pole positions, 36 podiums and very nearly the world title in 2008. His competitive qualities and great passion have made him one of the Scuderia drivers most loved by fans around the world.

We send a big thanks to you Felipe for these wonderful years together, for the generosity that has always marked you on track and off, and for how you have successfully combined humanity and professionalism in a complex environment such as Formula 1.

Obrigado Felipe, good luck for your future projects and a big hug to you and your wonderful family from all of us at Ferrari.

Last edited by Rob; 24th November 2016 at 08:38.
    CAVALLINO RAMPANTE PER SEMPRE

Rob, what great photos !!! Thank you!

Obrigado Felipe

Massabots! must be hard to accept this reality that he will be an 'ex' F1 driver after this Sunday but what a great human being & remarkable driver. All the best Felipe for future endeavours

It certainly brings a tear to the eye for me, the F1 grid won't be the same without il piccolino, what a great guy in so many ways. Obrigado Felipe for sure, and thanks Rob for those images.

Massa is the most likable driver I've seen in F1, he's always down to earth and a nice person overall. You just can't hate him, even when he's driving for our rivals. I certainly wished more drivers are like him.

Certainly one of the most dedicated Ferrari drivers too, he tried to stay with the team no matter how bad things were going, right until the team decided to part ways with him.
    If it was up to me, I would have wanted to see him bow out of F1 in a Ferrari suit.

Regardless, we all owe him a lot for all the dedication he had for Ferrari. And I wish him all the best for his future.

CAVALLINO RAMPANTE PER SEMPRE

A nice points finish for his last F1 race, pity he couldn't overhaul Fernando for 10th overall in the WDC, all the interviews he's given have been from the heart and I hope I'll live long enough to see Felipinho in F1 in the future! Muito obrigado Felipe.

You are a champion to me Felipe even though you "wuz robbed"! All the best of luck in all your future endeavors and all that you did for Ferrari will never be forgotten!

F1 has lost its heart for me now.

No doubt that Felipe was happy at Williams but for me I will always remember him in red
    Forza Jules

Goodbye Felipe, great guy F1 lost

Au Revoir Felipe.
    A charismatic guy who was one of a kind. We will miss him.
    It would be nice to see him appear in WEC or maybe Formula E.
    I am a Ferrari fan and will always support our drivers but who is going to fill that "special driver" vacancy????
    Maybe in time Sergio or Carlos.......hopefully in red.

Forza Jules

Going to be strange when 2017 season starts. Without Felipe around there will be a different "feel" to it for me, for sure. I know I'll get over it, but will never forget his time in F1.

Happy & thankful I was a fan during his time in F1 Obrigado Felipe, we salute you!
    Forza Ferrari !
    "You need great passion, because everything you do with great pleasure, you do well." - Juan Manuel Fangio

Thank you Felipe, F1 will not be the same without you on grid. Top guy, big heart and fast driver

Obrigado Felipe you will be missed!
    I can still remember meeting Felipe in 2013 during the Hungarian GP in his last year for our team. Felipe is such a nice guy and he took all the time for photos! Actually Dudu Massa made the photos on my iphone lol!
    I really hope Felipe will compete in the WEC someday in the future! It's a very competitive competition with great drivers and beautiful cars. Let's hope he will end up in AF Corse that would be a dream come true
    Maurizio Arrivabene fanpage:www.facebook.com/maurizioarrivabene

Quote Originally Posted by fratelliferrari View Post
    Obrigado Felipe you will be missed!
    I can still remember meeting Felipe in 2013 during the Hungarian GP in his last year for our team. Felipe is such a nice guy and he took all the time for photos! Actually Dudu Massa made the photos on my iphone lol!
    I really hope Felipe will compete in the WEC someday in the future! It's a very competitive competition with great drivers and beautiful cars. Let's hope he will end up in AF Corse that would be a dream come true
    That would be a great outcome, fratelli, you and Rob had better get working on it!