Thread: Scuderia Ferrari SF70H

Guys, mathematics is not bright for SV to win the WDC.
    LH is 1st with 281 poins, and SV is 2nd with 247. There are five races more. SV needs to win them all, LH can finisher all of them as a 2nd, and SV will be WDC with 372 to LH 371 points. It will be much easier if LH DNF once or twice

Quote Originally Posted by stefa View Post
    Guys, mathematics is not bright for SV to win the WDC.
    LH is 1st with 281 poins, and SV is 2nd with 247. There are five races more. SV needs to win them all, LH can finisher all of them as a 2nd, and SV will be WDC with 372 to LH 371 points. It will be much easier if LH DNF once or twice
    There is no way in hell that LH avoids a DNF for the rest of the season. He has not had any so far. It is a matter of when not if.

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisFerrari View Post
    There is no way in hell that LH avoids a DNF for the rest of the season. He has not had any so far. It is a matter of when not if.

Post makes no sense. Lots of cars have no DNF throught the season. However, they do have mad luck or spme sort of technical issue but DNF is not a given. He already had issues with gear boxand headrest - those IMO are his DNF'S. Hoping for DNF is silly, all Ferrari can do is go out there and win the last 5 races!

Quote Originally Posted by GimiKimi View Post
    Post makes no sense. Lots of cars have no DNF throught the season. However, they do have mad luck or spme sort of technical issue but DNF is not a given. He already had issues with gear boxand headrest - those IMO are his DNF'S. Hoping for DNF is silly, all Ferrari can do is go out there and win the last 5 races!
    Well said!

Correct me if I'm wrong. Is there any championship won by a driver without any DNF's in that season ???
    I don't think so.
    RB days 2010-2013 : they had atleast 1DNF per year
    Those times Ferrari also had 1DNF
    Mercs days 2014-2016 : they also had 1DNF per year.

2017: bottas had 1DNF earlier this season.
    So for ham, it's when n where that's it.

As long as "working updates" like recent weeks are still on the pipeline, I believe we still have a shot on wdc. I also predict RBR will play significant part in it.

Hoping for DNF is silly, all Ferrari can do is go out there and win the last 5 races!
    not gonna happen...

According to ABMS carbon pipes connecting turbo with an engine were torn in both Ferrari cars.
    Carbon pipes are produced by an external supplier which means quality control failed twice.Pipes were introduced together with roll hoop "ears" (additional cooling inlets) so it was a new design (arrangement). #F1
    #PrayforMH370 #KeepFightingSchumi

at least we have a fastest car compare to last year and before, so its just matter of luck we doesnt have...

The pictures Ferrari did not want you to see on the grid of the Malaysian Gran Prix.

#AMuS

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DLHrFe8VAAA4eXY.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DLHrGJwU8AAiYO6.jpg

Just saw on twitter some photos leaked online when they took the engine cover off on kimi's car on the grid, the whole internals for everyone to see, and also standing there with his phone taking pictures is a Mercedes engineer. That's just what was needed to give away any secrets we might have there.

If you can't read that's not my problem. A DNF is not equal to having problems. If you have a problem you can still finish the race and score significant points just like Seb in Malaysia and just like Lewis has done so far when he had problems. His lowest position was a 7th. You seriously believe that during a 20-race calendar no one will have at least one DNF? That'd be extremely rare considering the fact that LH had one DNF last year and the year before (3 in 2014) when they were DOMINATING. Winning the next 5 races would be frenetic but lets admit that the chances are quite slim. Maybe 2-3 wins. Thats reality. That is why a DNF would/will be necessary from mercs.

Quote Originally Posted by schuy View Post
    Just saw on twitter some photos leaked online when they took the engine cover off on kimi's car on the grid, the whole internals for everyone to see, and also standing there with his phone taking pictures is a Mercedes engineer. That's just what was needed to give away any secrets we might have there.

yup....here ya go....also post #3161 on this same thread

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DLDQRyhVAAAilCv.jpg

I would ask how this is possible...but this is the same team that failed to notice Seb's damaged front wing at Canada while under safety car, when I could see it was damaged on my home tv set.

I am replying to Fronaldo's post above #3159 about the carbon pipes...

Quote Originally Posted by ScuderiaBuckeye View Post
    I would ask how this is possible...but this is the same team that failed to notice Seb's damaged front wing at Canada while under safety car, when I could see it was damaged on my home tv set.

They did notice the wing though stop making things up.
    Forza Ferrari

They were new parts that broke at a most inopportune time.

http://www.espn.com/f1/story/_/id/20...alaysia-issues

I'll go out on a limb and say we'll have a new team principal for next season.

http://www.espn.com/f1/story/_/id/20...alaysia-issues

I'll go out on a limb and say we'll have a new team principal for next season.

Possibly. I think its more internal.....quality and control with regards to reliability as the sweater man see's 2018 going from 4 to 3 component allocation allotment.

New rules should be introduced for component replacements. Rather than grid penalty for drivers, it should deduct constructer points & fine the team.
    Penalizing the driver is costing alot during drivers championship battle. As they already have penalty points system for the drivers.

Well, Some good news for a change!!!..........Vettel's G/Box is given the all clear for Japan!

http://www.motorsport.com/all/article/?id=960897/
    Drive it like you stole it!

what a relief! Let's hope it is true and there'll be no complications.

Helmut Marko says they now have the best chassis on the grid. I think Suzuka will perfectly show whether he's right or wrong. I just hope Merc will struggle again.

Quote Originally Posted by Super M View Post
    Well, Some good news for a change!!!..........Vettel's G/Box is given the all clear for Japan!

http://www.motorsport.com/all/article/?id=960897/
    cool

Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    New rules should be introduced for component replacements. Rather than grid penalty for drivers, it should deduct constructer points & fine the team.
    Penalizing the driver is costing alot during drivers championship battle. As they already have penalty points system for the drivers.
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisFerrari View Post
    what a relief! Let's hope it is true and there'll be no complications.
    good news. Let's see how it runs during all FP's.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormy View Post
    Helmut Marko says they now have the best chassis on the grid. I think Suzuka will perfectly show whether he's right or wrong. I just hope Merc will struggle again.
    especially in the wet....for both RB & Merc.

Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post

good news. Let's see how it runs during all FP's.
    They say, they will send it Saturday morning to be fitted for FP3.
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

They said also after singapore crash that some parts of the car are ok.
    Malaysia showed otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormy View Post
    That team needs to do less talking and more racing, and even if their chassis is better, way to show up to the party an hour before it ends. The teams who know they are fast like Ferrari and Mercedes don't have to bloviate like Red Bull.

Disappointed Since 2010

Quote Originally Posted by radosav View Post
    They said also after singapore crash that some parts of the car are ok.
    Malaysia showed otherwise.
    I don't think engine failures at Malaysia have anything to do with Singapore. If I am not mistaken, a new pipe with the new layout failed.

Quote Originally Posted by DelMar View Post
    I don't think engine failures at Malaysia have anything to do with Singapore. If I am not mistaken, a new pipe with the new layout failed.
    Saddens me to think back of the number of races that we could have won and didn't :( . All but great britain and Italy .

AMuS said (Tobi Gruner ) Vettel and Kimi will use different airbox for Suzuka in practices
    #PrayforMH370 #KeepFightingSchumi