Page 10 of 114 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192021222324356085110 ... LastLast

Thread: Scuderia Ferrari SF70H

Quote Originally Posted by abbottcostello View Post
    Good read, lots of good info there. Thanks for posting it up, George!

Edit: Was referring to Pure Passion (post #255). First time I used the "Reply" button instead of "Reply with Quote", thought it would show in some way what post I was responding about without copying the large post he made.
    You're welcome friend.
    I'm doing whatever i can ,as many others in here!!!
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Stormy View Post
    Because they are our rivals, and we are discussing their capabilities of beating our car. They are a threat and we are discussing it in this thread
    Exactly!

Quote Originally Posted by samboozik View Post
    Man I meant THREAD with a D not threat.
    Thread = topic or conversation in a forum.
    So this thread is titled: Scuderia Ferrari SF17-H.
    Why should we discuss McLaren in it?
    My apologizes. Did't saw that right. Any way we should discuss any other team that can be (is) a threat to us!

Quote Originally Posted by stefa View Post
    My apologizes. Did't saw that right. Any way we should discuss any other team that can be (is) a threat to us!
    +1

A rendering from Autosprint.
    via our friend Gianlu.
    Attachment 6830
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by PURE PASSION View Post
    via our friend Gianlu.
    Attachment 6830
    I can live with this.

Quote Originally Posted by PURE PASSION View Post
    via our friend Gianlu.
    Attachment 6830
    I can live with this. Less white at least.

Yup.....all red with black carbon fibre accents....it takes me back to days of old.....1995 412 t2

Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    Yup.....all red with black carbon fibre accents....it takes me back to days of old.....1995 412 t2

Well that thing it looks sexy

RUMOURS!!!!
    1) so far the numbers and the data collected from the simulators and windtunnel are encouraging and should allow the Italian team to continue the development process for the remaining time.

2) Simone Resta working on development of innovative concepts which intend to go to the limit of the new regulatory interpretations, in an attempt to produce a much more competitive and balanced car for the two drivers, Sebastian Vettel and Kimi Raikkonen.

3) There are already many rumors that the 2017 Ferrari car, developed under the careful coordination of Rory Byrne, will have some new and efficient solutions as a result of a much more clever interpretation of the rules. It will be an aggressive approach that Scuderia Ferrari has not been so keen to pursue during the last few seasons, in opposition to Red Bull and Mercedes, who have always pushed development to the limit of the rules (and maybe sometimes even slightly beyond the rules) in their quest for Formula 1 success.
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

1/2 | #Autosprint: Ferrari is poised to adopt split turbine/compressor with its 2017 PU (062/2). To reduce the temperatures, the turbo
    2/2 | will be more distant from the compressor. This solution will improve cooling, allowing to reduce the dimensions of the intercoolers
    again from Gianlu.
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

So to sum up:
    Ferrari 668 �� | According to Autosprint:
    - Split compressor/turbine
    - New nose (W07 style)
    - Shark fin engine cover
    - HPC suspension system
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

Thank for all the updates pure passion.... these rumors help me pass thru this rather boring off season.

Any idea if we have passed the crash test ?

Cool

origin of the source : https://www.facebook.com/groups/266510087016454/

Old habits ...die hard !

Quote Originally Posted by Nightlou View Post
    origin of the source : https://www.facebook.com/groups/266510087016454/

Old habits ...die hard !

And ,you can also find it here:http://scuderiafans.com/2017-ferrari...rs-windtunnel/
    Last edited by PURE PASSION; 17th January 2017 at 10:52.
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bondilad View Post
    Thank for all the updates pure passion.... these rumors help me pass thru this rather boring off season.

Any idea if we have passed the crash test ?
    Nothing yet!!
    Just as @nightlou said,they expect to pass sometime this week!!
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

Thanks

RUMOURS!!!!
    1) so far the numbers and the data collected from the simulators and windtunnel are encouraging and should allow the Italian team to continue the development process for the remaining time.

2) Simone Resta working on development of innovative concepts which intend to go to the limit of the new regulatory interpretations, in an attempt to produce a much more competitive and balanced car for the two drivers, Sebastian Vettel and Kimi Raikkonen.

3) There are already many rumors that the 2017 Ferrari car, developed under the careful coordination of Rory Byrne, will have some new and efficient solutions as a result of a much more clever interpretation of the rules. It will be an aggressive approach that Scuderia Ferrari has not been so keen to pursue during the last few seasons, in opposition to Red Bull and Mercedes, who have always pushed development to the limit of the rules (and maybe sometimes even slightly beyond the rules) in their quest for Formula 1 success.

I'll sit and wait till Melbourne race to judge about this, even not than...

Quote Originally Posted by stefa View Post
    RUMOURS!!!!

I'll sit and wait till Melbourne race to judge about this, even not than...
    We all do!!!
    It will be naive for someone to stand on only those rumours.It just better to have good rumours then bad!!!
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

To continue ....
    �� Aerodynamics - 1/2 | #Autosprint: Ferrari will adopt a nose similar to the one of the Mercedes W07 + the S-Duct.
    �� Aerodynamics - 2/2 | There will also be the shark fin engine cover to stabilize the rear of the car and improve airflow to the rear wing
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

The Italian...... strikes again .....

From my perspective ...finally the team approaches the new year more aggressively by developing more efficient - innovative solutions, if all these kind of rumors are valid . It's worthwhile to mention the fact that everybody in Maranello try to interpret the regulations and beyond that to develop almost extreme solutions close to the bounds of legality . For the end ... past September SM talked about the need of reshuffling the way that the division operates , it seems that these changes have an impact .

Hero's come and go, but legends never die!

Quote Originally Posted by zike View Post
    I have just read on Autosport forum, that Sauber will stays on the 2016 PU because its expected that the 2017 PU will be unreliable
    I just believe sauber choose the 2016 PU because they have no money to design a new car around a completely different engine (split turbo).
    they will have difficult time this year because i'm sure ferrari power unit will improve a lot.

spot the differences of the following formats /any similarities ???

2.PNG
    1.PNG

spot the differences of the following formats /any similarities ???

2.PNG
    1.PNG
    Whats your point??!!That i took it from there??
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

the point is
    that sometimes when we publish something is really cool to mention the origin of the source ,despite if the infos have gathered from several articles .... rewarding the tireless effort of those people who spend hours for search .

That's all from me ..sorry for the inconvenience everybody ....and for being of topic !!!

the point is
    that sometimes when we publish something is really cool to mention the origin of the source ,despite if the infos have gathered from several articles .... rewarding the tireless effort of those people who spend hours for search .

That's all from me ..sorry for the inconvenience everybody ....and for being of topic !!!
    Is there any source for rumours that are probably created by someone who thinks they know something they don't?
    Forza Ferrari

Rumours are rumours so there is always risk of misinformation !

Especially in times of racing inactivity !!!!

Gianlu D'Alessandro ‏

VIA Autosprint: Rory Byrne is working full-time on the 2017 Ferrari. He has also managed the work of the departments, like a technical director