Thread: Scuderia Ferrari SF70H

Quote Originally Posted by Brembo View Post
    It's impossible For Ferrari to win at a Merc track, they should skip the race and save big $$ ! This is a Ferrari site!! How can fans be sooo negative I'll never know. Puting the track aside there's always Verstappen ready to kill to win! We need to have faith in Ferrari even though there a relatively new F1 team. Seb also has won races before, so has Kimi. The win will be great !! Who knows, maybe Lewis will be distracted while qualifying knowing he is a major celebrity attraction in the USA, not only Great Britan!
    I mean he has won 4 out of 5 races there, so I would hazard a guess he knows how to deal with the tedious distraction from his celebrity status. Ferrari though need a perfect weekend. A perfect final 4 races actually even if it is for no other reason than to carry that momentum into next season.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonecrasher View Post
    I mean he has won 4 out of 5 races there, so I would hazard a guess he knows how to deal with the tedious distraction from his celebrity status. Ferrari though need a perfect weekend. A perfect final 4 races actually even if it is for no other reason than to carry that momentum into next season.
    what about a perfect final FOUR races for SEB and TWO dnf's for Hamster....i like this option better....lol

Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    what about a perfect final FOUR races for SEB and TWO dnf's for Hamster....i like this option better....lol
    It will be a true miracle before our eyes!!!
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by PURE PASSION View Post
    It will be a true miracle before our eyes!!!
    If we can get to Abu Dhabi with Ham's lead under 25 points, then anything can happen and should be fun!

Dear Moderators, can we keep this thread focused specifically on car developments.this is why this thread is here for. It annoys me when it shows new message here and there are bunch of OT posts. Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by SilverSpeed View Post
    First you got to learn to walk, then run so next year we'll get em!!!
    Learn how to walk? SF has the largest budget in F1 and we have been in this championship longer than anyone!!! We can walk, and run too.

We melted. Plain and simple. Let’s hope our very expensive drivers and engineers don’t drop the ball quite as often ad they did this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Gould View Post
    Learn how to walk? SF has the largest budget in F1
    These are the team budgets in 2017:

Mercedes: €497.5 million
    Ferrari: €473.5 million
    McLaren: €451.1 million
    Red Bull: €429.6 million
    https://www.grandprix247.com/2017/07...re-two-points/

It's pretty close though. However, look at RB, all of that money invested mostly on chassis.
    Last edited by Stormy; 19th October 2017 at 14:44.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormy View Post
    These are the team budgets in 2017:

Mercedes: €497.5 million
    Ferrari: €473.5 million
    McLaren: €451.1 million
    Red Bull: €429.6 million
    https://www.grandprix247.com/2017/07...re-two-points/

It's pretty close though. However, look at RB, all of that money invested mostly on chassis.

yep. MB is the big spender.

Hey people, here's the SF70H at COTA.....so far, nothing to point out.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DMghnLHVoAAgBsL.jpg (side)

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DMgho6CVAAEuchz.jpg (rear wing).......https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DMgfafdUQAEp6XZ.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DMghqgLUMAAx6W4.jpg (front wing)

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DMghsF1VQAAchmv.jpg (side )......https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DMgb54VV4AAex6s.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    You mean nothing major updates ???

At last race they brought good package.

Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    correct. No news about nothing really from across the board. Alonso is staying with Mclaren but really nothing about the Scuderia.....Buxton wrote an article about Ferrari but its not good; like he knows anything. Nonetheless, no news on engine or anything really about the Scuderia.

No major updates?!?
    We finally have the new difusser which we tested in Hungary, this is as big as it gets!

DMgnl7BW4AA0CTh.jpg

DMgho6CVAAEuchz.jpg

Also a different profile for the tire squirts in the floor.

DMgb54VV4AAex6s.jpg

The development pace of our team this year has been second to none, shame we still had to play catch up on the PU front! Next year should hopefully be the moment when it all comes together for us!

Quote Originally Posted by ClaudiuCojo View Post
    No major updates?!?
    We finally have the new difusser which we tested in Hungary, this is as big as it gets!

DMgnl7BW4AA0CTh.jpg

DMgho6CVAAEuchz.jpg

Also a different profile for the tire squirts in the floor.

DMgb54VV4AAex6s.jpg

The development pace of our team this year has been second to none, shame we still had to play catch up on the PU front! Next year should hopefully be the moment when it all comes together for us!
    did'nt see those pics of the diffuser.....cool

did'nt see those pics of the diffuser.....cool
    Yeah you can thank the F1technical.net forum for that, they are usually spot on in noticing the latest updates very early on ;)

Yeah you can thank the F1technical forum for that, they are usually spot on in noticing the latest updates very early on ;)
    just got em.....

At last race they brought good package.
    We do have major updates this time again!

just got em.....
    That's usually my first place to go every Thursday evening (before a race weekend) when I check in ;)
    Those guys either have amazing self control (the posters) or amazing mods who clean up the ****, usually their topics are very clean and to the point! At least for the car threads.

That's usually my first place to go every Thursday evening (before a race weekend) when I check in ;)
    Those guys either have amazing self control (the posters) or amazing mods who clean up the ****, usually their topics are very clean and to the point! At least for the car threads.
    yes, I have so many windows open its hard to keep track of all the stuff that comes across. thanks for posting them.

Ferrari needs long-term solutions, says Vettel

Ferrari needs to find long-term solutions to its recent reliability problems that have damaged its Formula 1 championship hopes, says Sebastian Vettel.

https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/f...vettel-967481/

And a small fin in the front wing
    Attachment 7348
    Attachment 7349
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

Nice. Strong upgrade package to finish the season with a bang.

Yea new diffuser and area before rear tires is now so thin that they are probably trying to replace flexing floor solution from begining of a year.

Most important, more than areo , tyres floor, Ferrari needs to use good spark plugs ! Very technical but important.

Quote Originally Posted by F1NAC View Post
    Dear Moderators, can we keep this thread focused specifically on car developments.this is why this thread is here for. It annoys me when it shows new message here and there are bunch of OT posts. Thank you
    Development focus, specifically Spark Plugs for next race. Annoying to think Ferrari has a spark plug problem but SF70H can't go on without them.

Yeah ....They are generally spot on with updates of few teams.

I do browse that forum on Thursday if it's race weekend.
    They provide some analysis on those updates too.

But it seems like that forum is totally filled up with ham & mad max fans. Generally Mercs & RB fans. Pretty much anti - vettel to be specific.

Nice. Strong upgrade package to finish the season with a bang.
    hopefully that will be Ham's engine going bang

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrarichamp View Post
    hopefully that will be Ham's engine going bang
    But to be Frank, That Mercs engine seems to be more reliable & gr8 power. Wonder how did they manage to be more consistent in both. Credit to them.

But to be Frank, That Mercs engine seems to be more reliable & gr8 power. Wonder how did they manage to be more consistent in both. Credit to them.
    Yeah Merc might be the most dominating team ever. I don't remember someone dominating like they did 2014-2016. I think we had more competition in the Schumacher days.

Yeah Merc might be the most dominating team ever. I don't remember someone dominating like they did 2014-2016. I think we had more competition in the Schumacher days.
    I agree, and it's all because Merc appear to have been two years ahead on development before the hybrid era. I don't believe Hamilton is the reason although I do credit him with being a great driver (hate to admit to it, though), and Red Bull were also pretty dominant in the previous few years, Ferrari just don't seem able to achieve that final push to get them to the level needed to be serious challengers over a whole season. This season raised our hopes only to have them dashed cruelly by both driver and team errors, let's hope we've learnt from it and can continue to take the fight to Merc before the engine rules change again.

Quote Originally Posted by wisepie View Post
    I agree, and it's all because Merc appear to have been two years ahead on development before the hybrid era. I don't believe Hamilton is the reason although I do credit him with being a great driver (hate to admit to it, though), and Red Bull were also pretty dominant in the previous few years, Ferrari just don't seem able to achieve that final push to get them to the level needed to be serious challengers over a whole season. This season raised our hopes only to have them dashed cruelly by both driver and team errors, let's hope we've learnt from it and can continue to take the fight to Merc before the engine rules change again.
    Yeah exactly good reliable engine & no driver mistakes from ham got him wdc this year.
    Where as Ferrari , reliability, inconsistent 2nd driver & driver mistakes caught them.

Even with this years car, I'm shocked to see kimi 6th or 7th wtever on those WDC standings.

Yeah exactly good reliable engine & no driver mistakes from ham got him wdc this year.
    Where as Ferrari , reliability, inconsistent 2nd driver & driver mistakes caught them.

Even with this years car, I'm shocked to see kimi 6th or 7th wtever on those WDC standings.
    Kimi is trying to copy Seb's driving and it cost him. Lack of patience on Seb's part , a bad example. Kimi has to stay cool even with the bomb he has to drive.