Page 16 of 114 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021222324252627282930416691 ... LastLast

Thread: Scuderia Ferrari SF70H

Quote Originally Posted by JPBD View Post
    I agree! And I can assure you, I'm hoping so more than anything! I've already got my bets placed for A Seb/Ferrari WDC/WCC
    Yes, but if you look through the years, rumors that come around this time tend to be true

Quote Originally Posted by zike View Post
    Yes, but if you look through the years, rumors that come around this time tend to be true
    Well, it's probably true for half of the rumors, the other half are wrong.
    Forza Ferrari !
    "You need great passion, because everything you do with great pleasure, you do well." - Juan Manuel Fangio

Quote Originally Posted by abbottcostello View Post
    Well, it's probably true for half of the rumors, the other half are wrong.
    The downside is a believe the bad rumors to be true, cos bad things are a norm in our team since 2009

The downside is a believe the bad rumors to be true, cos bad things are a norm in our team since 2009
    Its not so much about rumors as much as it is about out past HISTORY(a decade now) plus this latest article from F1 analista technica giving us an insight to the 2017 car....it does not look good for 2017.

Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    Its not so much about rumors as much as it is about out past HISTORY(a decade now) plus this latest article from F1 analista technica giving us an insight to the 2017 car....it does not look good for 2017.
    Exactly what I meant

I still very much look forward to seeing the car. I hope she's beautiful if nothing else, so I've got something to keep an eye out for if we're mid-field

Did anyone even notice the pic of the article posted: F1 analista technica??????.... I did when it was posted and surprised no one noticed it. Uummmmm #44???!!!! Look at the helmut????

Did anyone even notice the pic of the article posted: F1 analista technica??????.... I did when it was posted and surprised no one noticed it. Uummmmm #44???!!!! Look at the helmut????
    So??

So??

SO!!!!!!????..... "Keep your friends close, but keep your "enemies" closer"

SO!!!!!!????..... "Keep your friends close, but keep your "enemies" closer"
    Yes, so?

Apparently, the bad news are spreading...
    http://f1grandprix.motorionline.com/...-gare-europee/

Quote Originally Posted by Galvonero View Post
    Apparently, the bad news are spreading...
    http://f1grandprix.motorionline.com/...-gare-europee/
    I have a feeling this will be the truth, as every year

I think our team is only now trying new approaches, trying to be less conservative. But that just gave a good head start to our competitors... wich they didnt need ��

Quote Originally Posted by Galvonero View Post
    Just can not stand another winless season, and if is winless we will lose Seb

Hello everyone,
    Long time since my last post, if not years!!!

Well, let me put it this way: I don't believe Ferrari will produce a fast car for 2017. Because, I don't believe that JA was actually THAT good.
    Something is really wrong in Ferrari. I don't know what, but...

One of the things that really strike me last year was the front suspension. The moved from Pull to Push rod. Fine. But why did they get rid of the basic elements of 2015 suspension? Compare the suspension arms of those 2 years and you will immediately realize that last year's suspension wasn't "clean" enough.

Then, you have the suspension elements. FRIC was innovative enough. And instead of just trying to "copy" it, Ferrari stood still. Mercedes and RB managed to create a fully hydraulic suspension, but Ferrari didn't even try it!

I hope you see my point.

Quote Originally Posted by tpe View Post
    Hello everyone,

Well, let me put it this way: I don't believe Ferrari will produce a fast car for 2017. Because, I don't believe that JA was actually THAT good.

One of the things that really strike me last year was the front suspension. The moved from Pull to Push rod. Fine. But why did they get rid of the basic elements of 2015 suspension? Compare the suspension arms of those 2 years and you will immediately realize that last year's suspension wasn't "clean" enough.

Then, you have the suspension elements. FRIC was innovative enough. And instead of just trying to "copy" it, Ferrari stood still. Mercedes and RB managed to create a fully hydraulic suspension, but Ferrari didn't even try it!

I hope you see my point.
    topic has been discussed in the "F1 suspension row brews ahead of 2017 season " forum.....I and some in that forum see your point.

Quote Originally Posted by tpe View Post
    Hello everyone,

I hope you see my point.
    The real question is what will Ferrari do if it's another bad season

Try again in 2018!!!!
    As they do since 1950!!!!!
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

They will try again in 2018.

I'm starting to think this thread should be closed before we all commit hari-kari. None of us can face another crap season but we win or lose together, it's depressing reading all this negative stuff time after time. Stay positive, although it's easier said than done.

F1 | The Ferrari 2017 is not convincing, a version B already from European competitions?

Sources at Maranello speak of a Ferrari F1 2017 is not convincing. According F1AnalisiTecnica engineers in Maranello team have decided to deeply review the design of the Ferrari 2017, only sketched by James Allison Before the goodbye to Cavallino and completed in haste by Rory Byrne to get at least not totally unprepared for winter testing.

But in Maranello, in the light of the data released by the wind tunnel not encouraging, the technicians would be working to change so profound as to suggest even to a B version of the Ferrari F1 2017 to be deployed within the first European races. Ferrari will be presented on February 24, and then who will play tests and first races of the season could be very different from the model that will replace it and played much of the season.

In particular the rumored step increase between 10 and 15 cm cover version B which also would be already being in a wind tunnel test. The main objective of the new version of the Ferrari 2017 will still be the increased downforce. To limit the damage in the first races, Ferrari is trying to squeeze the most of the power unit trying to extract the most horsepower possible to cope with the shortage of the downforce of the car first step.

February 11th, 2017

source: http://f1grandprix.motorionline.com/...-gare-europee/ (translated from for those that dont understand Italian)

Quote Originally Posted by PURE PASSION View Post
    Try again in 2018!!!!
    As they do since 1950!!!!!
    Off course they will, but we are in the loop over the past decade

Not beleaving any of this crap until ferrari say something.how the hell does montorionline know anything.they r certainly not in the factory seeing this or being told this.come on people take a deep breath

Quote Originally Posted by djmorin27 View Post
    Not beleaving any of this crap until ferrari say something.how the hell does montorionline know anything.they r certainly not in the factory seeing this or being told this.come on people take a deep breath
    This is true and you bring up a good point. I would suspect that anything(media wise) coming out of Italy, and it is in Italian, would have some bias towards Ferrari in an optimistic point of view. However, it is what it is.

Just bought a tag monza from a dealer in central Italy 40 minutes from San Marino and became friendly with them.I will ask if they r hearing anything next week.remember just a few weeks ago the there were smiles and fantastic nubers coming out of ferrari country

Quote Originally Posted by djmorin27 View Post
    Just bought a tag monza from a dealer in central Italy 40 minutes from San Marino and became friendly with them.I will ask if they r hearing anything next week.remember just a few weeks ago the there were smiles and fantastic nubers coming out of ferrari country
    Who has more credibility? The watch dealer????? Or two Italian articles whom presumably have journalists on the inside of Ferrari F1 and have contacts not to mention one of the articles is on the technical side of the business of Ferrari F1. Of topic: I have an '86 TAG profressional 1000...stainless/gold..that I bought in '86 new and I still have it...it has served me will and hold that specific watch in high regards. I've had it re-furbished and new band.

Who has more credibility? The watch dealer????? Or two Italian articles whom presumably have journalists on the inside of Ferrari F1 and have contacts not to mention one of the articles is on the technical side of the business of Ferrari F1. Of topic: I have an '86 TAG profressional 1000...stainless/gold..that I bought in '86 new and I still have it...it has served me will and hold that specific watch in high regards. I've had it re-furbished and new band.
    Actually the articles are just one.The motorionline was just referring to the AnalisiTecnica.
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!