Page 17 of 114 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213141516171819202122232425262728293031426792 ... LastLast

Thread: Scuderia Ferrari SF70H

Quote Originally Posted by PURE PASSION View Post
    Actually the articles are just one.The motorionline was just referring to the AnalisiTecnica.
    Correction: I should have stated: 2 different Italian Media Reports stating on one article.

Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    Correction: I should have stated: 2 different Italian Media Reports stating on one article.
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

Abba from the soundtrack of the new Ferrari

Every now dear friends urge me.

But why do not you say something about the new Ferrari?!?

Ah here.

I know something.

I spoke with someone.

I saw something.

I'm quiet, in silence, because the shock of 2016 has left heavy marks on my Pellacchia.

Then, coming back from a delusional presentation of the book on Drake along the mythical engineer Forghieri, I understand.

Soundtrack for the Red in 2017.

Abba.

Anthem hypotheses, choice of cloggaro player.

Mamma mia (Here I go again ....)
    Dancing Queen.
    Waterloo (aaarggghhhhhh!)
    Sos (aaaarggghhhhhh)
    Fernando (no, come on, this no, come on)
    Knowing me, knowing you (that is, we know the story, right?)
    Forghieri says that the Old Abba liked a lot. Mo goes there.
    And there is this.From Leo Turrini's blog.Whats your opinion??
    Last edited by PURE PASSION; 11th February 2017 at 21:34.
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

As wacc said in post #450: "I have set my mindset a long time ago so that I cannot be disappointed anymore." and that is exactly describing myself prior to this new 2017 season...

One thing That I'm secretly deluding myself into believing is that Sergio Macchione has the shrewd business acumen that we keep hearing he's got and, after learning from last years mistakes, is intentionally having engineers leak misleading information to the press so Ferrari can surprise everyone. It's a long shot I know! But he has said that he's learned from last years mistakes of saying we will win from race 1, and hasn't really said anything. We were hearing positive murmurings - so I'm hoping he's met with the engineers and told them to adjust the message until the car hits the track.

It would be win/win! The media would get the story and their sales/clicks - and Ferrari would come out from race one and snatch all the headlines.

To be honest, I don't know why this is not their strategy if it isn't? It just seems like good business. Thoughts??

Quote Originally Posted by stefa View Post
    As wacc said in post #450: "I have set my mindset a long time ago so that I cannot be disappointed anymore." and that is exactly describing myself prior to this new 2017 season...
    I'm "forever the optimist" for the most part & after following F1 & rooting for Ferrari all that time, I don't get too down when the Scuderia has down years. Started following in 1969 (by reading the results monthly in "Road & Track" magazine!) so am used to seeing some down times. I don't live & die with the team, it is a sport after all. At least that's how I look at it although I probably have mellowed more & more as the years passed.
    I still get excited this time of the year no matter how bleak things appear, just can't help myself! I guess the difference is maybe I don't get too upset if the season starts & we don't look so good. I just look for small positives & still enjoy watching the sport.
    I have to confess, here in Buffalo I follow the NHL Sabres who have never won a Stanley Cup & the NFL Buffalo Bills who went to the Super Bowl 4 times in a row & lost all 4 of those games, so maybe I've just become numb to it all... Yikes!!
    At least in F1 I have experienced championship winning Ferrari teams, so I'm thankful for those times & will keep the faith until they do so again.
    Forza Ferrari !
    "You need great passion, because everything you do with great pleasure, you do well." - Juan Manuel Fangio

Quote Originally Posted by abbottcostello View Post
    I'm "forever the optimist" for the most part & after following F1 & rooting for Ferrari all that time, I don't get too down when the Scuderia has down years. Started following in 1969 (by reading the results monthly in "Road & Track" magazine!) so am used to seeing some down times. I don't live & die with the team, it is a sport after all. At least that's how I look at it although I probably have mellowed more & more as the years passed.
    I still get excited this time of the year no matter how bleak things appear, just can't help myself! I guess the difference is maybe I don't get too upset if the season starts & we don't look so good. I just look for small positives & still enjoy watching the sport.
    I have to confess, here in Buffalo I follow the NHL Sabres who have never won a Stanley Cup & the NFL Buffalo Bills who went to the Super Bowl 4 times in a row & lost all 4 of those games, so maybe I've just become numb to it all... Yikes!!
    At least in F1 I have experienced championship winning Ferrari teams, so I'm thankful for those times & will keep the faith until they do so again.

Quote Originally Posted by abbottcostello View Post
    I am similar to you Abbottcostello - I chose Ferrari as my team to follow when I was around 6 years old, I am now 47. Before MS and his team came along there were many years like the last few we have just had. I always get excited around now, this year is no exception, I always very much hope for the best of course, but I never get too down during the bad years, been there many times. I very much remember the good ones, they will come again

Quote Originally Posted by Galvonero View Post
    Apparently, the bad news are spreading...
    http://f1grandprix.motorionline.com/...-gare-europee/
    Instead of believing the rubbish , lets just wait till the first race in Melbourne, before we make our minds up. And whats with the No 44 on the car.

Quote Originally Posted by Hills View Post
    I am similar to you Abbottcostello - I chose Ferrari as my team to follow when I was around 6 years old, I am now 47. Before MS and his team came along there were many years like the last few we have just had. I always get excited around now, this year is no exception, I always very much hope for the best of course, but I never get too down during the bad years, been there many times. I very much remember the good ones, they will come again

Quote Originally Posted by red power View Post
    There are now multiple sources saying the car is bad

Quote Originally Posted by zike View Post
    There are now multiple sources saying the car is bad
    Could you name a few??
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by red power View Post
    Instead of believing the rubbish , lets just wait till the first race in Melbourne, before we make our minds up. And whats with the No 44 on the car.
    Its Lewis Hamiltons #....and in the F1 anilisa technica message the pic they use....its him driving it...I posted picks of his helmet earlier in this post. I'm surprised the Italian Media sources have yet to pick it up but the artist I believe is IMO using a "hidden message."

Fans throwing in the towel on the basis of one article which is probably not even true? LOL pathetic really.....
    Forza Ferrari

Its Lewis Hamiltons #....and in the F1 anilisa technica message the pic they use....its him driving it...I posted picks of his helmet earlier in this post. I'm surprised the Italian Media sources have yet to pick it up but the artist I believe is IMO using a "hidden message."
    This rendering is for a couple of months in the net.And if im not mistaken, there us another one again with the 44 and Hams helmet but i cant find it right now.
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

This rendering is for a couple of months in the net.And if im not mistaken, there us another one again with the 44 and Hams helmet but i cant find it right now.
    Yup.....post #466....just move the cursor over the pics and right click to drop down and open new window for larger size.....It is the "Mona Lisa" of F1 renditions but instead of the smirk, this artist is using numbers and helmets.

The original rendering Is a mercedes this Is why lewis hamilton Is the driver, nothing hidden there..
    Concerning our car i'm pretty optimistic.
    Binotto is the Man.

And then again...maybe its not the artist per say. Maybe due to the fact that the "art" of this hypothetical rendition of the new 2017 F1 car just looks "cool and sexy" that the media sources decided to use it on their pages. Also, this is also hypothetical, but Vettels contract ends 2017 beginning 2018 as well as Hamiltons with MB......so too Alonso......and Valteri Bottas just got a one year contract with MB after moving from Williams and his ends at the same time as Vettels and Hamilton(Elton for you Brits).....and Alonso...so just throwing that out as to what the artist might be hinting. IMHO, I doubt LH leaves MB....its a pretty "crappy" position for VB....but the other 3 is open for debate...until then it will be interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by jpalmito View Post
    The original rendering Is a mercedes this Is why lewis hamilton Is the driver, nothing hidden there..
    Concerning our car i'm pretty optimistic.
    Binotto is the Man.
    Look at the helmet in this pic....its got a Scuderia Ferrari logo on the forehead area....just saying

Attachment 6856

Here is another one without the driver but the #44 remains.

Attachment 6857

Could you name a few??
    My bad, it's the same story told by different people

Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    Fans throwing in the towel on the basis of one article which is probably not even true? LOL pathetic really.....
    Totally agree with you.

Like so many of us, I've been a tifoso since 1967 so have been through all the highs and lows, you have to be prepared for anything and when you read something in the press or online that is negative, it will obviously be painful. I also think that the Italian press are not known for being kind to Ferrari, and more often than not try to paint a bleak picture, maybe just to get headlines or give the team a kick up the backside! The fact that Ferrari haven't made any official comments is probably just as well, after last year's failures.

Quote Originally Posted by wisepie View Post
    Like so many of us, I've been a tifoso since 1967 so have been through all the highs and lows, you have to be prepared for anything and when you read something in the press or online that is negative, it will obviously be painful. I also think that the Italian press are not known for being kind to Ferrari, and more often than not try to paint a bleak picture, maybe just to get headlines or give the team a kick up the backside! The fact that Ferrari haven't made any official comments is probably just as well, after last year's failures.
    Here Here and Well said.....a wise response from a wise man.

Here Here and Well said.....a wise response from a wise man.
    Thanks a lot! I get really depressed with all the negative stuff even when it's true, but it could just be my age!!

Just found this in a Greek Ferrari group on Facebook.
    In find it terrible. YOU???
    Attachment 6858
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

Attachment 6858
    yes....its awful if you want my opinion. Also, the front wing? its too small from an "aero" perspective in that it does not direct air over the tires and chassis; not enough elements/cascade's to direct the air where it needs to go given the design. Nose is too long as well from a wheelbase perspective. Rear wing??? No DRS????....thats my two cents.

Attachment 6858
    This can't be real lol.

100% not real, though maybe explains where the "strange shapes on the 2017 car" rumours came from.