Thread: Scuderia Ferrari SF70H

Quote Originally Posted by PURE PASSION View Post
    ΜSc Suzuka 2006!!!!
    This one hurts the most

Quote Originally Posted by zike View Post
    This one hurts the most

Sauber becomes number 2! I hate it haha, but it's cooler than the Williams. To me it just looks slow

http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/128169

Quote Originally Posted by JPBD View Post
    Sauber becomes number 2! I hate it haha, but it's cooler than the Williams. To me it just looks slow

http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/128169
    I'm thinking of suing the guys responsable for all those "The 2017 cars are going to look awesome and very agressive!!!" comments
    As for the Sauber: huge sidepods again, a roll hoop copied from a Mercedes design from... 2010, no new sponsors (they even lost some from 2016, not only Banco do Brasil), and that livery!
    #GillesPerSempre #KeepFightingMichael #JB17

I'm thinking of suing the guys responsable for all those "The 2017 cars are going too look awesome and very agressive!!!" comments

I agree! The only thing that looks good is the shark fin/rear wing - and they're going to be pretty standard across all the cars. Disappointed so far but let's see! The big players are yet to make their appearance.

[QUOTE=JPBD;927392]
    Quote Originally Posted by Scuderia1967 View Post
    I'm thinking of suing the guys responsable for all those "The 2017 cars are going too look awesome and very agressive!!!" comments /QUOTE]

I agree! The only thing that looks good is the shark fin/rear wing - and they're going to be pretty standard across all the cars. Disappointed so far but let's see! The big players are yet to make their appearance.
    Actually, I hate the sharkfin
    (at least the ones we've seen so far)

I must admit - it's an improvement on their 2016 car which was probably the worst in my living memory. So not all bad! What a week it's going to be <3
    Last edited by JPBD; 20th February 2017 at 09:42.

I don't know where to go with this 2017 Sauber.....that freakin bulbous/penis like nose UGH!!!!.....the raked front/rear wing is okay....I'm like... caught in the middle with emotions as far as livery goes......the gold accents I guess is from years past....but oh well.

I think the new Sauber looks bloody good.

Quote Originally Posted by Hills View Post
    I think the new Sauber looks bloody good.

It looks far better than willi... Nice job Sauber-Ferrari.

It reminds me of the Williams Rothmans car of 94

Sooooooooooooo.....how does SF70-H sound?????

Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    It will be good if they called it SF170 or F170
    17 for the year
    70 for the 70th anniversary

The name is SF70-H

Don't forget the Italian flag, but on the left

SF70 Handicappo
    Ferrari = 235 victories + 219 pole positions + 248 fastest laps = constructors championships 16

For what it's worth : but there is a precision that the interview was held just after the 2016 season finished.

http://www.gazzetta.it/Formula-1/21-...21221071.shtml

Ferrari, inizio con un gran sorriso: Vettel ottimista sulla nuova stagione
    "Siamo sulla strada giusta", assicura il tedesco in un’intervista a Speedweek

Translated :

Ferrari : off to a start with a big smile : Vettel optimistic for the new season.

Quando guardo la stagione 2016 nello specchietto retrovisore, sono convinto che sia la Ferrari sia il sottoscritto siamo sulla strada giusta. Il team č ora molto pių avanti rispetto all’inizio della stagione di quanto molti credono, dunque sono convinto che raggiungeremo gli obiettivi desideratiŧ. Parola di Sebastian Vettel, che in un’ intervista al tedesco ŦSpeedweekŧ rinnova la propria fiducia nella Scuderia Ferrari a tre giorni dal lancio della nuova monoposto per il prossimo Mondiale di F.1. ŦHo ancora una grande passione nel mio piano di diventare campione del mondo con la Ferrari, e continuo a crederciŧ aggiunge il quattro volte campione del mondo che perō preferisce non fare previsioni sui primi passi della nuova vettura di Maranello. ŦAbbiamo iniziato l’anno con un nuovo regolamento, con una nuova aerodinamica e pneumatici pių larghi, che si traduce in una maggiore velocitā in curva e tempi pių bassi sul giro. Penso che dopo tre o quattro gare avremo un quadro chiaro della situazione di auto e pilotiŧ, ha concluso Seb. Sul contenuto dell’intervista, alcune ore dopo il lancio delle agenzie di stampa č arrivata perō poi la precisazione (e la smentita sui tempi in cui Vettel ha parlato) da parte della scuderia di Maranello: le frasi riportate da ŦSpeedweekŧ risalgono infatti a un’intervista rilasciata dal pilota tedesco alla fine della stagione passata al quotidiano tedesco Die Welt, e solo successivamente sono state poi riprese da un’altra rivista.

So here is the translation from the above article if I may:

Ferrari, beginning with a broad smile: Vettel optimistic about the new season

"We are on track," he assures in an interview with the German Speedweek

February 21, 2017 - Milan

"When I look at the 2016 season in the rearview mirror, I am convinced that both the Ferrari is yours we are on the right track. The team is now far ahead of the start of the season in what many believe, therefore I am convinced that we will achieve the desired objectives. " Word of Sebastian Vettel, who in a 'interview with German "Speedweek" renews its trust in the Scuderia Ferrari to three days after the launch of the new car for the next World F.1. "I still have a great passion in my plan to become world champion with Ferrari, and I still believe it," she adds the four-time world champion but prefer not to make predictions about the first steps of the new car in Maranello. "We started the year with a new Regulation, with a new aerodynamics and wider tires, which translates into a higher cornering speeds and lower lap times. I think that after three or four races we will have a clear picture of the situation of cars and drivers, "concluded Seb. On the content of the interview, a few hours after the launch of the news agencies arrived, however, then the explanation (and the denial on days when Vettel spoke) by the team from Maranello: the phrases reported by "Speedweek" date back to an interview by the German driver at the end of last season with the German newspaper Die Welt, and only later were then taken to another journal.

So nothing new, then

So here is the translation from the above article if I may:

Ferrari, beginning with a broad smile: Vettel optimistic about the new season

"We are on track," he assures in an interview with the German Speedweek

February 21, 2017 - Milan

"When I look at the 2016 season in the rearview mirror, I am convinced that both the Ferrari is yours we are on the right track. The team is now far ahead of the start of the season in what many believe, therefore I am convinced that we will achieve the desired objectives. " Word of Sebastian Vettel, who in a 'interview with German "Speedweek" renews its trust in the Scuderia Ferrari to three days after the launch of the new car for the next World F.1. "I still have a great passion in my plan to become world champion with Ferrari, and I still believe it," she adds the four-time world champion but prefer not to make predictions about the first steps of the new car in Maranello. "We started the year with a new Regulation, with a new aerodynamics and wider tires, which translates into a higher cornering speeds and lower lap times. I think that after three or four races we will have a clear picture of the situation of cars and drivers, "concluded Seb. On the content of the interview, a few hours after the launch of the news agencies arrived, however, then the explanation (and the denial on days when Vettel spoke) by the team from Maranello: the phrases reported by "Speedweek" date back to an interview by the German driver at the end of last season with the German newspaper Die Welt, and only later were then taken to another journal.
    Ferrari has just confirmed that this interview is old, from the end of last year, done by the German newpaper Die Welt :)

I dont know of the microphone is closer to the exhaust (then the Merc/Honda),but it sounds more loud/powerful/mean !!!!!!
    https://twitter.com/Gianludale27/status/834141859370917888
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by PURE PASSION View Post
    I dont know of the microphone is closer to the exhaust (then the Merc/Honda),but it sounds more loud/powerful/mean !!!!!!
    https://twitter.com/Gianludale27/status/834141859370917888
    I don't know, the Mercedes one sucked.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormy View Post
    I don't know, the Mercedes one sucked.
    I think we are in for another year of those "vacuum-cleaner" like noises from these new cars.

To me the Mercedes engine sounded very loud in that video, but im not sure if its because they enhanced the sound or not.
    CUT ME. CUT YOU. BOTH OUR BLOOD IS FERRARI RED!

To me the Sauber car, looks good, actually beautiful really. The Renault car looks slow, and those overalls the drivers wear are hideous, they look like they are ready to wash next car that comes in, to collect those 10 dollars.

Force India unveiled! Worst of the bunch so far... that is how NOT to do a shark fin

Do you have pictures by any chance?
    Rest in Peace Leza, you were a true warrior...

Quote Originally Posted by Tony View Post
    Do you have pictures by any chance?
    Check the "2017 launches" thread

pic.twitter.com/k51TST8X7M moteur Ferrari 2017

Indeed they are awful, remembers too much from 2002 renault's teamwear blue with the bright yellow pants

Still they are not even as bad as 2007 ING-renault that make drivers look like clowns xD