Thread: Scuderia Ferrari SF70H

#PrayforMH370 #KeepFightingSchumi

Quote Originally Posted by Scuderia1967 View Post
    Absolutely NOT true:

http://en.f1i.com/news/77390-ferrari...2016-woes.html

If you don't want to read the whole article, I'll leave this quote here:
    "The Ferrari team principal also backs the Maranello-based outfit’s decision to grant more attention to its 2017 challenger over its current-spec SF16-H."
    That was in October. Merc were already pretty much guaranteed the WCC & WDC. Pretty sure Merc dedicated more resources to the W08 as early as mid-season while Ferrari were still trying to get to grips with 2016.

Arrivabene also denied claims that Ferrari has actually already given up on 2016, having now turned its full focus to the new rules and car for next year.

“No,” the Italian said, “Ferrari does not give up and under my management it never will. We are already looking ahead to next year’s car and will not find ourselves unprepared for the new rules.”

“But right now I’m interested in this season. We have to solve every problem, and as quickly as possible,” insisted Arrivabene.

http://www.grandprix247.com/2016/08/...engine-to-spa/

FacebookTwitterRedditPinterestLinkedInWhatsAppGoog le+Tumblr

SilentBob on the above post: "Pretty sure Merc dedicated more resources to the W08 as early as mid-season"

I don't have any proof of this or have read any article but those are my thoughts exactly when it comes to the time working on the W08; they were way ahead of everyone else just like the engine dept when introduced in 2013 then made it on the track in 2014. They are probably working on OR have been working on the W09 for 2018.

Ferrari SF70H - On track (VIDEO 1min 17sec) uploaded by Ferrari Feb. 24, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXTb1dkdQyY

Still no images/video of the diffuser/rear?

Quote Originally Posted by killer View Post
    Still no images/video of the diffuser/rear?
    guess not....i'm sure we'll find pictures online once testing starts on Monday onwards.....let's hope Ferrari have something up theirs sleeve with the diffususor as well....somethig's up for sure, just by looking at the amount of RAKE the car has currently when they ran it on filming day at Fiorano

that kind of rake was comparable with red bull last year or pretty darn close to it

I'v read the last 10 pages about the launch and I have only one thing to say. The car looks like a cow sucked dried by vampires bats, the south-east asians ones (the agressive ones). What you see is what is left on the field. On a positive note, all cars look the same. The MB-cow looks like its be decapitated as well. Our cow looks like it's been sick prior to the attack.

Please, please FiA, end Formula 1. Stop this madness!

Quote Originally Posted by 512 TR View Post
    I'v read the last 10 pages about the launch and I have only one thing to say. The car looks like a cow sucked dried by vampires bats, the south-east asians ones (the agressive ones). What you see is what is left on the field. On a positive note, all cars look the same. The MB-cow looks like its be decapitated as well. Our cow looks like it's been sick prior to the attack.

Please, please FiA, end Formula 1. Stop this madness!
    If you're not a fan, log off troll. I don't want to see F1 end. I love it. The cars look better than they have post 2009, so it's a step in the right direction.

Troll? Do you see when I registered here on this forum? Look to the right, OK?

I will tell you when Ferrari are competitive again. This isn't the year. Believe me, I've been around. What kind of an idiot do you take Toto Wolff for? At the end of a Formula you think Merc will just let it go over one winter? You're delusional. Before 2020 pray to the lord that Bottas will shave off Hamilton at least two titles because otherwise he has at least 5-6 in him and God only knows how long he will go on. What did I write that made you so upset? The truth?

Obviously you're all having a party here jerking off to the new car, the SF70H. Fine. Don't let me spoil your fun. But you're so stupid. So stupid. So let's make a deal, everyone who has written at least three positive posts (and I will check it in 2018) about the SF70H, you will all go away from this forum for all time (moderators as well) if the Scuderia wins two races in 2017 (they might fluke one and one doesn't count). I will offer this. I shut my mouth for the entire 2016 season season. I will shut my mouth for the entire 2017 season if you take the challenge. And also if I lose, I will never write another post here. So, if the Scuderia doesn't win two races or more you're out of here forever, all of you. If they do, I will never write here again and that includes this entire season until november. OK? Who's up for it? I'll shut my mouth from now on and believe me I will check this thread in the future.
    Last edited by 512 TR; 26th February 2017 at 02:56.

Redbull unsuccessfully tried to find support among other teams to ban the large engine covers (sails) at yesterdays strategy meeting.

https://twitter.com/tgruener/status/...165133313?s=09

The only thing I took issue with was you asking the FIA to end Formula 1. I don't want it to end.

I'm excited by our car this year, and I'm allowed to be. I'm not saying it's going to win - I don't know that. If it doesn't, though, I'll be here the whole time, just as I've been since I watched my first race. Ferrari doesn't owe me anything. I'm a fan. I support them no matter what. I hope it wins! But it it doesn't, I'll support them until they're winning again.

I am for it. ARE YOU?

I will tell you when Ferrari are competitive again. This isn't the year. Believe me, I've been around. What kind of an idiot do you take Toto Wolff for? At the end of a Formula you think Merc will just let it go over one winter? You're delusional. Before 2020 pray to the lord that Bottas will shave off Hamilton at least two titles because otherwise he has at least 5-6 in him and God only knows how long he will go on. What did I write that made you so upset? The truth?

Obviously you're all having a party here jerking off to the new car, the SF70H. Fine. Don't let me spoil your fun. But you're so stupid. So stupid. So let's make a deal, everyone who has written at least three positive posts (and I will check it in 2018) about the SF70H, you will all go away from this forum for all time (moderators as well) if the Scuderia wins two races in 2017 (they might fluke one and one doesn't count). I will offer this. I shut my mouth for the entire 2016 season season. I will shut my mouth for the entire 2017 season if you take the challenge. And also if I lose, I will never write another post here. So, if the Scuderia doesn't win two races or more you're out of here forever, all of you. If they do, I will never write here again and that includes this entire season until november. OK? Who's up for it? I'll shut my mouth from now on and believe me I will check this thread in the future.

Guys, can we cut out the personal attacks.

Thanks
    Rest in Peace Leza, you were a true warrior...

Quote Originally Posted by bondilad View Post
    Redbull unsuccessfully tried to find support among other teams to ban the large engine covers (sails) at yesterdays strategy meeting.

FIA have change the rules for aesthetics reason before, such as to remove the step nose, or the more recent finger nose.
    I won't be surprise if they remove the shark fin in future seasons.

But I'm curious why RB wants it gone though. I doubt they are that concern about car's aesthetics.

Quote Originally Posted by Hornet View Post
    FIA have change the rules for aesthetics reason before, such as to remove the step nose, or the more recent finger nose.
    I won't be surprise if they remove the shark fin in future seasons.

But I'm curious why RB wants it gone though. I doubt they are that concern about car's aesthetics.
    I was wondering the same. Let's see what their car looks like.

Quote Originally Posted by bondilad View Post

That twitter post is from 18th January.

r102TXa.jpg

looks like the wo8 took some design elements from our car

Quote Originally Posted by ss-89 View Post
    That twitter post is from 18th January.
    Yeah I just realised... thx

pretty simple, Aldo costa !

Quote Originally Posted by phsyklone View Post
    r102TXa.jpg

looks like the wo8 took some design elements from our car

So here is more on the Redbull issue from posts #1035 and #1036:

Red Bull engineers put regulation changes in perspective:

http://www.f1technical.net/news/21171

Hi

Anyone have Autosport Plus? It be interesting to see what Gary Anderson has to say

http://www.autosport.com/premium/fea...e-hard-to-copy

Quote Originally Posted by Silent Bob View Post
    That was in October. Merc were already pretty much guaranteed the WCC & WDC. Pretty sure Merc dedicated more resources to the W08 as early as mid-season while Ferrari were still trying to get to grips with 2016.

Arrivabene also denied claims that Ferrari has actually already given up on 2016, having now turned its full focus to the new rules and car for next year.

“No,” the Italian said, “Ferrari does not give up and under my management it never will. We are already looking ahead to next year’s car and will not find ourselves unprepared for the new rules.”

“But right now I’m interested in this season. We have to solve every problem, and as quickly as possible,” insisted Arrivabene.

http://www.grandprix247.com/2016/08/...engine-to-spa/

FacebookTwitterRedditPinterestLinkedInWhatsAppGoog le+Tumblr
    I rest my case
    #GillesPerSempre #KeepFightingMichael #JB17

Mods, this kind of behaviour is allowed here? Please tell me it isn't
    #GillesPerSempre #KeepFightingMichael #JB17

Oh man, I hope Scarbs is wrong about it. Otherwise it's gonna be ugly.

Disappointing; 2009 to 2016...

Quote Originally Posted by SinanOzerS View Post
    ?

Quote Originally Posted by SinanOzerS View Post
    ?????

just go away now and save yourself some time
    Forza Ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post

just go away now and save yourself some time
    +1000000!!!!!!

Im always wondering,why do someone follow a team just to bush them EVERY time they are not winning????????!!!!!Just follow the team that is winning!
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!