Thread: Scuderia Ferrari SF70H

Quote Originally Posted by red power View Post

I'll make a comment about you Lauda, your a piece of crap. Happy when you win, a sook when you loose. Enough said.
    Well said!

Also i hope Ferrari brings some big upgrades that keep them competitive or maybe ...even...ahead ...:( wishful thinking

Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    http://paddocktalk.com/news/html/story-312279.html

RB to bring new car in Spanish GP Barcelona. Hope it's also a failure.
    I hope its not. I want to see Max go up against Lewis and Seb. That will be racing!! Absolutely Fearless vs absolutely ruthless.
    Silently, like a shadow

Quote Originally Posted by Stormsearcher View Post
    I hope its not. I want to see Max go up against Lewis and Seb. That will be racing!! Absolutely Fearless vs absolutely ruthless.
    so maybe we'll see in barcelona a BLUE Ferrari.....if you know what i mean; newey copying ferrari sidepods and everything...

but i highly doubt it....it is SOOOOO much more to that MONSTER Ferrari then just the GENIUS side pods....the whole car design has to work together....so Red bull can't just copy one thing in hopes to make them fast

looks like Newey didn't design a world beater from the off and someone from Ferrari and Merc outsmarted him, no doubt the Spanish car will just be copying the best ideas from all the cars and not his original ideas.

Quote Originally Posted by mizf1 View Post
    looks like Newey didn't design a world beater from the off and someone from Ferrari and Merc outsmarted him, no doubt the Spanish car will just be copying the best ideas from all the cars and not his original ideas.
    ha, ha....so WHO said that we NEED newey to have a championship winning car????????????? taht is SOOOOOOOOOO overrated....LOL

looks like Ferrari with matia binotto and CO. has beat him at his own game....

Forza Ferrari....

Isn't Adrian Newey the most sucessful aero guy in F1?

Skickat från min E6553 via Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Havanna89 View Post

Yes, he is, but he have made some bad cars too

Enviado desde mi iPad utilizando Tapatalk
    Go Ferrari, beat them all!

Yeah but overrated?

yeah, some would say that.....but he's been designing FLOPS in the past also....and looks liek this year's is ONE of those flops....so far, until he will copy ideas from Merc and Ferrari....ha, ha...

Yeah but overrated?

Not really, he is a genius, but he isn't perfect

Enviado desde mi iPad utilizando Tapatalk
    Go Ferrari, beat them all!

I'll make a comment about you Lauda, your a piece of crap. Happy when you win, a sook when you loose. Enough said.

Lauda 'a piece of crap'?

Reutemann and Lauda were my first hero's in red.

I would never call any of 'our' drivers 'a piece of crap'.

After the Australian race he took his cap off his head to honour Seb's victory.

And I'm sure he will continue to do that if Seb can keep the momentum
    Last edited by wappad; 12th April 2017 at 15:13.

Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    yeah, some would say that.....but he's been designing FLOPS in the past also....and looks liek this year's is ONE of those flops....so far, until he will copy ideas from Merc and Ferrari....ha, ha...
    He can't. He doesn't understand SF70H design philosophy :)
    Art without engineering is dreaming. Engineering without art is calculating. Steven K. Roberts

Ferrari WDC do not mean much to some people nowadays.

Lauda said in the grid in China his heart is with Ferrari but Merc pay him.

Looking good as German press is up in arms that Ferrari are cheating with flexible floor and rear wing. Long time since Ferrari wete accused of anything design wise, it feels really good, its a sign they have done something good and have the Krauts worried.

This is the most innovative Ferrari design team in recent years

Extreme sidepods
    Flexi floor
    Innovative floor

I know if LDM was still n charge all this would not be possible, was it not him who saic when our car was launched we was takng a massive risk with the extreme design.

NEW FRONT WING!!!

Attachment 7075
    Attachment 7076

NEW FLOOR!!!!

Attachment 7077
    Attachment 7074

NEW HOT AIR SLOTS!!

Attachment 7078
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

Do you remember what I told you before. This year we have a winner in casa Maranello!

Quote Originally Posted by PURE PASSION View Post
    NEW FRONT WING!!!

Attachment 7075
    Attachment 7076

NEW FLOOR!!!!

Attachment 7077
    Attachment 7074

NEW HOT AIR SLOTS!!

Attachment 7078
    great stuffs thank you

This is the most innovative Ferrari design team in recent years

Extreme sidepods
    Flexi floor
    Innovative floor

I know if LDM was still n charge all this would not be possible, was it not him who saic when our car was launched we was takng a massive risk with the extreme design.
    Absolutely right and i am impressed

Quote Originally Posted by PURE PASSION View Post
    NEW FRONT WING!!!

Attachment 7075
    Attachment 7076

NEW FLOOR!!!!

Attachment 7077
    Attachment 7074

NEW HOT AIR SLOTS!!

Attachment 7078
    is this for the upgrade or whats currently being used? sorry ^_^ im a little unsure

From AmuS rough German translation

What does Ferrari have in the floor?

As soon as Ferrari is victorious, the competition looks more closely. She wants to see that the underbody, the rear wing and the diffuser bend during the ride. There are no more than indications.
    13.04.2017Michael Schmidt
    As soon as Ferrari is again a team that can win, the opponents look twice exactly. The new Ferrari SF70H is an all-rounder. It is fast in heat and cold, on hard and soft tires, in slow and fast turns. And the question is, how is that possible?

Mercedes-Teamchef Toto Wolff was impressed by the road situation of the Ferrari in the fast corners 7 and 8 of the Shanghai International Circuit: "The drivers steer once, the car is like a board and drives without twitching through the curve." Daniel Ricciardo "The Ferrari often do not go to the edge of the track at the corner exit. This shows that they still have reserves. "
    Suspicious carbon strip in the Ferrari underbody
    The first rumors appeared in the test drives. As a Ferrari on the under-floor integrated a 2 meter long carbon strip with temperature sensors, the competition was noisy. After 6 days, the carbon texture was again uniform. To this day one does not know what was concealed behind it.

The competition teams still did diligently photos, also on the course. According to her testimony, this shows how the undersurface has bent downwards at the sides and thus forms a kind of tunnel to the road. This could help to shield the flow under the car beautifully to the outside.
    The photos showed even more. Supposedly with top speed also the tail wing with diffusor bowed to the rear. In this way one could increase the top speed without having to abandon downforce in the curves.
    One-piece Ferrari floor divided into three segments
    In Shanghai, some of the teams saw their suspicions confirmed: An engineer told us: "There were slow-motion recordings from Raikkonen in the training, with the ground actually bent down on the sides."
    However, the effect does not exceed the full width. The FIA ​​measures the stiffness of the ground at two points. Front on the skid and on the edges just before the rear wheels. These tests consist of the Ferrari. However, the bending was observed only in a range up to about 20 centimeters in front of the rear wheels.

It looks as if the Ferrari-Unterboden consists of several parts.
    The underfloor of the Ferrari SF70H still has a special feature. Although it consists of a single piece, it looks as if it were divided into three separate segments from the bird's perspective.
    The mean is significantly higher in comparison to the other two. There, the sensors are also accommodated, with which the temperature of the rear tires is measured. You can see the heel to the other floor parts at a fold in the side view (see gallery).
    Now everyone is puzzling what is hidden beneath it. The imagination is of course no limits. Does Ferrari in this area be about ballast? Are the segments made of different stiff carbon structures? Are installed inside the bulge lines? Espionage photos of competition teams from the Ferrari garage have not yet been able to show anything suspicious. Apparently, at least "foreign bodies" are not integrated into the bulge of the subsoil.
    Why does the Ferrari rear wing have two stilts?
    Ferrari's opponents also claim that the rear wing and the diffuser fold away at high speed. This would reduce air resistance and provide better top speed. In the race, Mercedes and Ferrari were only 0.9 km / h on the long straights.
    Also for this theory, the technicians of the competition have indices. You wonder why the Ferrari as the only car has two rear wing props. Aerodynamically, that makes no sense. "Each prop disturbs the flow. If you have two of them, you are dealing with this error twice, "it says.
    The engineers see the reason for the two pillars to tilt the wing specifically. It is not the first accusation of this kind. Earlier, different teams were suspected of winning top speed with this trick.
    As far as the underfloor is concerned, the suspicions have already spread to the FIA ​​inspectors. There you are relatively quiet at the moment. It is not chiselled in stone that the inspectors only test the stiffness of the floor at the two predetermined locations. The rules allow the FIA ​​to change the inspection stations at any time.

http://www.auto-motor-und-sport.de/f...-12008634.html

Quote Originally Posted by mwk360 View Post
    is this for the upgrade or whats currently being used? sorry ^_^ im a little unsure
    Its for the Bahrain GP....these are all new "upgrades"; hopefully for Kimi's sake.

Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    Its for the Bahrain GP....these are all new "upgrades"; hopefully for Kimi's sake.
    LOL! i just watched the 2004 Bahrain GP earlier today and thought to myself but didnt they just complete the Bahrain race last Sunday. O boy i hope its a major success! XD let them beable to outpace the rest with the slower tyres =P hehe too wishful

Quote Originally Posted by mwk360 View Post
    LOL! i just watched the 2004 Bahrain GP earlier today and thought to myself but didnt they just complete the Bahrain race last Sunday. O boy i hope its a major success! XD let them beable to outpace the rest with the slower tyres =P hehe too wishful
    We're not the only ones with "upgrades" as everyone else is sorta doing the same thing throughout their cars...but mainly MB and RB is all I am concerned about.

I'm hoping Merc updates don't give them the results they are expecting just like Barcelna testing 2

I'm hoping Merc updates don't give them the results they are expecting just like Barcelna testing 2
    Im gonna keep a close eye on RedBull on this race. We are there with the Mercs as I am sure they will keep a close eye on RB as well; I am not discounting RB just yet cuz they can bite you when your not looking and they have 2 pretty good, young drivers to do it.

Same here =P

Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    Im gonna keep a close eye on RedBull on this race. We are there with the Mercs as I am sure they will keep a close eye on RB as well; I am not discounting RB just yet cuz they can bite you when your not looking and they have 2 pretty good, young drivers to do it.
    Agree with you. But it's not that easy to find 1.5ths straight away. Even if they find, we are not sitting ducks. We are also with new design car. So there is much potential in this car.

Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    Agree with you. But it's not that easy to find 1.5ths straight away. Even if they find, we are not sitting ducks. We are also with new design car. So there is much potential in this car.
    you know what, forget about RedBull as I spoke to soon. Hot off the press:

Red Bull has no answers for gap to Mercedes, Ferrari

source: https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/r...errari-893389/

Their cheats aren't working anymore hehe, ours are better .
    Hero's come and go, but legends never die!