Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    you know what, forget about RedBull as I spoke to soon. Hot off the press:

Red Bull has no answers for gap to Mercedes, Ferrari

source: https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/r...errari-893389/
    They went with low drag Now they are finding themselves in no mans land

Quote Originally Posted by vetalo View Post
    From AmuS rough German translation

What does Ferrari have in the floor?

As soon as Ferrari is victorious, the competition looks more closely. She wants to see that the underbody, the rear wing and the diffuser bend during the ride. There are no more than indications.
    13.04.2017Michael Schmidt
    As soon as Ferrari is again a team that can win, the opponents look twice exactly. The new Ferrari SF70H is an all-rounder. It is fast in heat and cold, on hard and soft tires, in slow and fast turns. And the question is, how is that possible?

Mercedes-Teamchef Toto Wolff was impressed by the road situation of the Ferrari in the fast corners 7 and 8 of the Shanghai International Circuit: "The drivers steer once, the car is like a board and drives without twitching through the curve." Daniel Ricciardo "The Ferrari often do not go to the edge of the track at the corner exit. This shows that they still have reserves. "
    Suspicious carbon strip in the Ferrari underbody
    The first rumors appeared in the test drives. As a Ferrari on the under-floor integrated a 2 meter long carbon strip with temperature sensors, the competition was noisy. After 6 days, the carbon texture was again uniform. To this day one does not know what was concealed behind it.

The competition teams still did diligently photos, also on the course. According to her testimony, this shows how the undersurface has bent downwards at the sides and thus forms a kind of tunnel to the road. This could help to shield the flow under the car beautifully to the outside.
    The photos showed even more. Supposedly with top speed also the tail wing with diffusor bowed to the rear. In this way one could increase the top speed without having to abandon downforce in the curves.
    One-piece Ferrari floor divided into three segments
    In Shanghai, some of the teams saw their suspicions confirmed: An engineer told us: "There were slow-motion recordings from Raikkonen in the training, with the ground actually bent down on the sides."
    However, the effect does not exceed the full width. The FIA ​​measures the stiffness of the ground at two points. Front on the skid and on the edges just before the rear wheels. These tests consist of the Ferrari. However, the bending was observed only in a range up to about 20 centimeters in front of the rear wheels.

It looks as if the Ferrari-Unterboden consists of several parts.
    The underfloor of the Ferrari SF70H still has a special feature. Although it consists of a single piece, it looks as if it were divided into three separate segments from the bird's perspective.
    The mean is significantly higher in comparison to the other two. There, the sensors are also accommodated, with which the temperature of the rear tires is measured. You can see the heel to the other floor parts at a fold in the side view (see gallery).
    Now everyone is puzzling what is hidden beneath it. The imagination is of course no limits. Does Ferrari in this area be about ballast? Are the segments made of different stiff carbon structures? Are installed inside the bulge lines? Espionage photos of competition teams from the Ferrari garage have not yet been able to show anything suspicious. Apparently, at least "foreign bodies" are not integrated into the bulge of the subsoil.
    Why does the Ferrari rear wing have two stilts?
    Ferrari's opponents also claim that the rear wing and the diffuser fold away at high speed. This would reduce air resistance and provide better top speed. In the race, Mercedes and Ferrari were only 0.9 km / h on the long straights.
    Also for this theory, the technicians of the competition have indices. You wonder why the Ferrari as the only car has two rear wing props. Aerodynamically, that makes no sense. "Each prop disturbs the flow. If you have two of them, you are dealing with this error twice, "it says.
    The engineers see the reason for the two pillars to tilt the wing specifically. It is not the first accusation of this kind. Earlier, different teams were suspected of winning top speed with this trick.
    As far as the underfloor is concerned, the suspicions have already spread to the FIA ​​inspectors. There you are relatively quiet at the moment. It is not chiselled in stone that the inspectors only test the stiffness of the floor at the two predetermined locations. The rules allow the FIA ​​to change the inspection stations at any time.

http://www.auto-motor-und-sport.de/f...-12008634.html
    Little worried the FIA pile ban our floor and rear wing

Enviado desde mi iPad utilizando Tapatalk
    Go Ferrari, beat them all!

We're not the only ones with "upgrades" as everyone else is sorta doing the same thing throughout their cars...but mainly MB and RB is all I am concerned about.
    ahhh :/ what if the Mercs and rb have some super upgrade now im anxious

Quote Originally Posted by mwk360 View Post
    ahhh :/ what if the Mercs and rb have some super upgrade now im anxious
    I would'nt worry about RedBull during this Bahrain GP; now I have read that renault is due for an engine upgrade coming to the Spanish GP

Quote Originally Posted by Aberracus View Post
    Little worried the FIA pile ban our floor and rear wing

Enviado desde mi iPad utilizando Tapatalk
    I don't think so it will happen. FIA has given the clearance, where have passed the test then only they are able to use it.

it seems that the technical design team is very aggressive in producing development parts this early in the season. i hope this pays off generously and that this continues for the whole season for a sustained attack for both championships..

Ferrari brings major upgrade to Bahrain GP

https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/f...ain-gp-893523/

I'm liking the developement rate being shown by Ferrari. Most F1 pundits stated major upgrades were expected from most team from the Spanish GP. I'm glad we are pushing them through quickly.

Ferrari brings major upgrade to Bahrain GP

https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/f...ain-gp-893523/
    Finally! Byrne's super floor we've heard so much about the last few years.
    Seriously though. Ferrari's innovations on this car are truly impressive. Been so long since there has been this much to talk about.

Double !!! monkey seat
    Attachment 7079

Attachment 7080

Only Kimi used it in FP1.
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

Guys i'm watching team press conference and Claire Williams said our former aero guy Dirk de Beer designed our car this year..I mean what..??
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQjqLiLH_B4
    Around 6:45 mark
    #PrayforMH370 #KeepFightingSchumi

Strange device on the floor of the Ferrari 2017

Ferrari is using both the floor of the car and the rear wing, a material, a heat-expansion alloy most likely named NiTi (nitinol)

But what does and how does Nitinol work?

There is a brazilian designer named Ubiratan Bizarro Costa Bira, who has a very interesting theory

Http://designerbira.blogspot.com.br/...soalho-da.html

March 27, 2017

Is this one of the secrets of Ferrari to put pressure on Mercedes in 2017?
    The theory of a possible use is there, Watch and draw your own conclusions ....

If Ferrari is not using this, then I created a device (there in 2011) that could be used in F1. For if I were the designer of one of the squad-side teams, I would not think twice about

Use the button to enable subtitles

Design and test something like that. What are you doing?

Here the beginning of the creation of this strange idea .....

Http://designerbira.blogspot.com.br/...ojects-de.html

Here is possible proof, and perhaps Ferrari was inspired.

Http://designerbira.blogspot.com.br/...2_archive.html

================================================== =============

The theory of the possible "secret" of Ferrari's rear wing
    April 14, 2017

As I said in the previous video on the theory on the Ferrari floor, now the engineers of the other teams have gotten to question the FIA ​​to check the floor and also Ferrari's rear wing, which according to them, both would be possibly flexing Somehow out of technical standards of racing.

So would this be the possible explanation of how this device would also work on the rear wing of the Maranello team?

If that is not being used like that, which I doubt, and that is just a SIMPLE support of the central pillars of the rear wing of Ferrari, then I just created this concept of a strange device for F1, but plausible as far as possible ... Since I am not paid by F1 and I do not need to keep secrets, why not exercise creativity (and language) ......... rsrs.

Watch the video and draw your own conclusions ...

Quote Originally Posted by belfiglio View Post
    Ferrari is using both the floor of the car and the rear wing, a material, a heat-expansion alloy most likely named NiTi (nitinol)

But what does and how does Nitinol work?

There is a brazilian designer named Ubiratan Bizarro Costa Bira, who has a very interesting theory

Http://designerbira.blogspot.com.br/...soalho-da.html

March 27, 2017

Is this one of the secrets of Ferrari to put pressure on Mercedes in 2017?
    The theory of a possible use is there, Watch and draw your own conclusions ....

If Ferrari is not using this, then I created a device (there in 2011) that could be used in F1. For if I were the designer of one of the squad-side teams, I would not think twice about

Design and test something like that. What are you doing?

Here the beginning of the creation of this strange idea .....

Here is possible proof, and perhaps Ferrari was inspired.

The theory of the possible "secret" of Ferrari's rear wing
    April 14, 2017

As I said in the previous video on the theory on the Ferrari floor, now the engineers of the other teams have gotten to question the FIA ​​to check the floor and also Ferrari's rear wing, which according to them, both would be possibly flexing Somehow out of technical standards of racing.

So would this be the possible explanation of how this device would also work on the rear wing of the Maranello team?

If that is not being used like that, which I doubt, and that is just a SIMPLE support of the central pillars of the rear wing of Ferrari, then I just created this concept of a strange device for F1, but plausible as far as possible ... Since I am not paid by F1 and I do not need to keep secrets, why not exercise creativity (and language) ......... rsrs.

Watch the video and draw your own conclusions ...

thank you

Quote Originally Posted by fronaldo View Post
    Guys i'm watching team press conference and Claire Williams said our former aero guy Dirk de Beer designed our car this year..I mean what..??
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQjqLiLH_B4
    Around 6:45 mark
    She also said Lance has proved he deserves the seat. She is PR machine, nothing else.

Quote Originally Posted by darkchild View Post
    She also said Lance has proved he deserves the seat. She is PR machine, nothing else.
    Haha..that certainly hilarious
    #PrayforMH370 #KeepFightingSchumi

https://www.jamesallenonf1.com/2017/...0-2017-f1-car/

She is just trying to associate her team with winning. Dirk left Ferrari last summer. So he did not fully design the car. So he left same time James left. So she needs to find out the truth or she is just talking about how good she is to find a "winning" aero guy. I think she is mistaken. We did not have good aero for many years with him.

Yea he is guy behind complex, innovative aero solution on Ferrari...And was the guy behind SF15H and SF16H.

https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/f...ed-893991/?s=1
    I donno why RB are getting 4days that too 2days wet testing & other 2days dry.
    Where for Ferrari & mercs only 3days

Allison: "This is not my Ferrari, I left months before"

https://it.motorsport.com/f1/news/al...-prima-894011/
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by PURE PASSION View Post
    Allison: "This is not my Ferrari, I left months before"

https://it.motorsport.com/f1/news/al...-prima-894011/
    Yea, I saw that, and people still keep saying Allison was the master mind!
    Now, as Allison is not the master mind, it is Derk De Beer. He also left almost at the same time as Allison.
    So, does that mean, Derk De Beer is better than Allison that he came up these concepts?
    These people, they have no confidence in the team! We have a decent car. We just need to have a good development during the season.
    Also, 2015 and 2016 cars were not that good. If it was good, they would have won more races. In 2015, we won races because Mercedes messed up, except in Singapore. The aero was not that good, the engine was good, but not the aero. Last year, we went down even more, we didnt win, and Red Bulls beat us. So, does that mean they were so good?
    Every one is trying to find excuse to put our team down. Dont do that, this is a Ferrari forum, if you want to put our team down, go talk in a Mercedes forum or McLaren forum. Please, have some respect for people who work in our team, "FERRARI"

Come on how the hell can it be that our possible secrets are out after 2 GP, while in the past RB's was not out for years.....
    Hero's come and go, but legends never die!

It's just speculation. None of our secrets have come out yet.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverSpeed View Post
    Come on how the hell can it be that our possible secrets are out after 2 GP, while in the past RB's was not out for years.....
    sad :(

There probably is no secrets, just a well designed and balanced race car.
    Forza Ferrari

Well we must have done something right indeed because you don't make up seconds in a few months, and now that we are front runners again people will focus more on our team to.
    Hero's come and go, but legends never die!

According to SkyF1's Ted Cravitz, the Ferrari is using the new front wing and the floor. "It is working working well" according to Ferrari!

We need some reference to know if the parts are working well, its hard to trust Merc fanboys sometimes, Ferrari won't deny the parts performance i think for PR sake, have yet to see any difference between the sessions besides Vet struggling yesterday

lol does anyone remember that one race when they forgot to take Ralf off the jacks during the formation lap? X')