Thread: Scuderia Ferrari SF70H

Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    mercs are going all out & have the edge on ferrari early in the season. I think ferrari are playing it smart in development chase. It's just my inner feeling. Hope it's right.
    that is my feeling too....whos' to say that ALL those updates the Merc have will work....one thing for them to work in wind tunnel and another on track.

lets' hope that they will NOT work as expected and will fall flat on their faces

US on the other hand are playing it smart, bringing small upgrades to every race and so far they seemed to have worked

Forza Ferrari.

I think our car is good and just a few bits are needed. The only thing that is behind is we need to be able to turn the engine to kill which i don't think we can yet or have for an entire race distance. Once reliability is sorted and full power achieved then watch out merc's! deep down they know this by the data. We have made them push their old units to an unsafe area unexplored by them because they didn't need it for a whole race distance.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormy View Post
    Didn't know Merc have PU upgrades as well...
    I guess they need more power to deal with additional drag caused by all those new bits and pieces

Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    that is my feeling too....whos' to say that ALL those updates the Merc have will work....one thing for them to work in wind tunnel and another on track.

lets' hope that they will NOT work as expected and will fall flat on their faces

US on the other hand are playing it smart, bringing small upgrades to every race and so far they seemed to have worked

Forza Ferrari.
    I think our team understand the development route to follow, small steps on solid ground.

What so ever the updates of the mercs may be, I DON'T CARE. All I want is to beat them and show them who the real boss is.. But even though we don't beat them ( which is unlikely to happen.. But just in case) I'm really happy with the work our guys have done until now.. I mean I'm stunned all the way by our performance..!!! I fell really content and peaceful.! No nervousness at all..!!
    FERRARI FOREVER...!!!

Kimi gets the serated barge boards and a new double t-wing only. There are alot of twitter feeds(pics) of cars with aero updates....minus redbull....for now.

Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    Kimi gets the serated barge boards and a new double t-wing only. There are alot of twitter feeds(pics) of cars with aero updates....minus redbull....for now.
    I guess that must be only for comparisson reasons.

We need pics here please.

Oh come on, we can't discuss our rival's moves? Why so sensitive? Negative energy lol.
    Lol from me also, so don't take it hard on me

Here's Kimi's double t-wing. You already have seen the serated bargeboards of Kimi's car.

Attachment 7117

Quote Originally Posted by vetalo View Post
    Lol from me also, so don't take it hard on me
    I'm not I just think we should discuss our rivals as well. Maybe we need a new thread for that so we keep this thread clean?

Here's Kimi's double t-wing. You already have seen the serated bargeboards of Kimi's car.

Attachment 7117
    Is it just Kimi who's got the new t-wing? As I've seen Vettel still has the original !

Quote Originally Posted by Seb View Post
    Is it just Kimi who's got the new t-wing? As I've seen Vettel still has the original !
    Need comparison data between the two I assume.
    Forza Ferrari !
    "You need great passion, because everything you do with great pleasure, you do well." - Juan Manuel Fangio

Quote Originally Posted by abbottcostello View Post
    Need comparison data between the two I assume.
    The look of the original is much better, this looks like a paper clip

New diffuser SF70-H Spanish GP 2017

Attachment 7118

New diffuser SF70-H Spanish GP 2017

Attachment 7118
    Hmmm interesting ...!!

Considering that Pirelli opted for the harder compounds for Spain, is that a bad thing for Ferrari when you take in mind that tire degradation will be low?

Spain is very hard on tires, so I think we should be fine :)

They did really well with the harder compounds in pre-season testing. Should be good for us I think. Plus we were a lot quicker than Merc on the harder tires in russia.

Quote Originally Posted by Silent Bob View Post
    They did really well with the harder compounds in pre-season testing. Should be good for us I think. Plus we were a lot quicker than Merc on the harder tires in russia.
    We are quicker on any tire. However, considering that overtaking is a bit difficult, will we be able to do an undercut or an overcut if we have to? In Russia we couldn't pull off an overcut because that track is not hard enough on the tires.

Quote Originally Posted by cfeijt View Post
    Spain is very hard on tires, so I think we should be fine :)
    Hope so mate.

Considering that Pirelli opted for the harder compounds for Spain, is that a bad thing for Ferrari when you take in mind that tire degradation will be low?
    Harder tyres will be problem for mercs. Ferrari have good operating window on all tyres. Mercs will have warm up issues ..let's c.

We are quicker on any tire. However, considering that overtaking is a bit difficult, will we be able to do an undercut or an overcut if we have to? In Russia we couldn't pull off an overcut because that track is not hard enough on the tires.

Hope so mate.
    Strategy will play key here. Overcut or undercut is possible here.

Hope so mate.
    Sure looked like Bottas was quicker than us on the Ultra softs in Russia. The over cut almost worked in Russia but gap was too big.. +6sec. Cut to nearly 3 sec at time of pit.

Sure looked like Bottas was quicker than us on the Ultra softs in Russia. The over cut almost worked in Russia but gap was too big.. +6sec. Cut to nearly 3 sec at time of pit.
    He was quicker because of the low tire degradation in Sochi i think. But yeah, as Nani said, they may struggle getting the tires up to temperature on the harder compounds.

Just take pole
    Forza Ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    Just take pole
    Hope we can do that. Pole looks crucial here.

No big upgrade for Ferrari? Whell then we have a problem... Watch Merc: https://twitter.com/ScarbsTech/statu...65945277485056

EDIT: Already posted, sorry.

"If he can't do it with Ferrari, well, he can't do it." - John Surtees

dont worry not every track is Sochi. Mercs will find little tough on its tyres this weekend either degradation or warm up issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyss4k View Post
    No big upgrade for Ferrari? Whell then we have a problem... Watch Merc: https://twitter.com/ScarbsTech/statu...65945277485056

EDIT: Already posted, sorry.
    Don't fear when Ferrari is here. They are not showing what they have yet.