Page 69 of 114 FirstFirst ... 1944555657585960616263646566676869707172737475767778798081828394 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,070 of 3405

Thread: Scuderia Ferrari SF70H

Lauda denys any change in drivers for the 2018 season for MB.

mercs simply became complacent during tyre testing that it sent Pascal instead of Ham to test. Now they are paying the price. Seb on the other hand took it upon himself to do the testing and he is now reaping the benefits of the testing.
    Forza Ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    Lauda denys any change in drivers for the 2018 season for MB.
    1.there will be no changes at MB for the coming years. Lewis is committed to MB because he has his say at the team which is around him.

2. Even at RB i don't see any changes till 2018. As DR is linked to ferrari i think it will take place only if vettel leaves ferrari.
    Rumours suggesting that earlier DR was linked to ferrari if in sudden case of Vettel to mercs in 2018. Which was discussed this earlier jan.

3. Changes might take place at ferrari (Kimi), Mclaren (Alonso), Renault (Palmer), williams (Stroll).
    Perez, sainz, hulk any one of them will get into top team.

Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    1.there will be no changes at MB for the coming years. Lewis is committed to MB because he has his say at the team which is around him.

2. Even at RB i don't see any changes till 2018. As DR is linked to ferrari i think it will take place only if vettel leaves ferrari.
    Rumours suggesting that earlier DR was linked to ferrari if in sudden case of Vettel to mercs in 2018. Which was discussed this earlier jan.

3. Changes might take place at ferrari (Kimi), Mclaren (Alonso), Renault (Palmer), williams (Stroll).
    if Seb wins the WDC this year, he will definitely stay with Ferrari.
    Forza Ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by fmatiasii View Post
    if Seb wins the WDC this year, he will definitely stay with Ferrari.
    I'm saying that earlier this jan, there was talk with mercs team that seb could join mercs in 2018 by leaving ferrari on performance clause.
    Now how can he leave, when he is leading the world title. It would be funny if he do so.

mercs simply became complacent during tyre testing that it sent Pascal instead of Ham to test. Now they are paying the price. Seb on the other hand took it upon himself to do the testing and he is now reaping the benefits of the testing.
    yup..because a certain someone ("hold me closer tiny dancer" ) thinks its a waste of time or came up with some excuse that his ankle hurt....Puuuuhhhhleeeeese! Oh well, you snooze

you loose. Whiners.

yup..because a certain someone ("hold me closer tiny dancer" ) thinks its a waste of time or came up with some excuse that his ankle hurt....Puuuuhhhhleeeeese! Oh well, you snooze

you loose. Whiners.
    Forza Ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by springfield View Post
    Don't worry about rumours. Remember a few years back when Pirelli changed tyres after Silverstone failure and suddenly Mercedes was fast again? There are always rumours around fastest car having priority treatment. Just be happy it's rumours about us this year
    That article in the Judge13 of F1 is a well written balanced article that says the Italian mystery is bollocks, that there is no real conspiracy. Let's try to read the articles instead of the headers.

Enviado desde mi iPad utilizando Tapatalk
    Go Ferrari, beat them all!

"I'm so glad I didn't do that (prototype tyre) testing, because the car is so different. I did a few laps in the Abu Dhabi test in the 2015 car and it was so much different to this car. It would have been a waste of my time, I'm glad I didn't do it. It made no difference." Lewis Hamilton, speaking to Autospot in April, 2017.

Quote Originally Posted by garychopper View Post
    "I'm so glad I didn't do that (prototype tyre) testing, because the car is so different. I did a few laps in the Abu Dhabi test in the 2015 car and it was so much different to this car. It would have been a waste of my time, I'm glad I didn't do it. It made no difference." Lewis Hamilton, speaking to Autospot in April, 2017.

https://youtu.be/wqAmZMV3CcA
    I haven't seen this till date.
    Just now I watched it. Tears rolled out immediately.
    I don't know how did I miss it. Great guard of Honor for the legend Schumi.

Sorry to post in wrong thread. Just i felt it memorable one, thought to share it.

https://thejudge13.com/2017/05/30/pi...s-for-ferrari/
    Bloody hell rumours.
    Why these rumours circulate when ferrari wins it. Why don't they spread it when mercs are dominating or RB etc.
    Funny how when vettel was at red bull the tyres were made for him now hes at ferrari the tyres are made for him the simple fact is vettel is the best driver on the grid at getting the maximum out of the Pirelli tryes

I agree with that one guy from autosport forum.
    We all suspect Mercedes might still defeat us in the development race. And he answer it with a quote.

I was thinking of this in the beginning of the season, but to be honest, now I am sceptical of this. And I would not be surprised if Ferrari actually outdeveloped Mercedes.

2017 is a different ballgame than the past.

What has past shown? That it is more difficult to develop cars, which have narrow operating window. And it is easier to bolt upgrades on cars, which so easily work well everywhere.

In 2016 Ferrari was fast, but had this narrow operating window and sure enough, they dropped backwards during the season as they couldn't get on top of the existing issues.

Now in 2017 Ferrari has a nicely balanced car, which works fine just about everywhere. While Mercedes has a car, which is actually about equally fast - well, depending on situation with an edge of a tenth (in Q) or lacks a tenth (in race). However, they have greater trouble in setting this car up.

It may well be that in 2017 it is Mercedes' turn to stay stuck in their setup issues, while Ferrari opens up a gap with efficient upgrades.

I am also reminded of the 2012 McLaren car. Notwithstanding reliability initially fast and many rated it as the fastest car. But it was a pain to set up to the extent that in some mid-season races they barely made it into the points.

Hope he is right, and I would love a total Ferrari domination to the end of this season. But still I expect a tight fight with the Mercedes. We will know more in 14 days.

there ya go! "Teams will be limited to a single oil spec.".......this will be determined by the FIA as in everyone will use the sanctioned oil.
    No it's saying that at each Grand Prix the oil that the team bring is declared at the start of the weekend so that another spec isn't used during qualifying. Some will use a shell oil that's a certain spec and merc will use a petronas oil at a certain spec. At another race that spec may change. It doesn't mean that the oil will spec is dictated by the FIA
    Murray - "...and there are flames coming from the back of Prost's car as he enters the swimming pool!"

James - "Well, that should put them out then"

Let's at least be "fair and balanced" here. At least Toto is consistent, he DID after all complain when a certain team tested tires secretly, in season in 2013...Oh, wait...

Cheers guys. :D

;)

Quote Originally Posted by Vettel165 View Post
    Great!

Enviado desde mi iPad utilizando Tapatalk

That's very nice to see.

Hey guys, any news if we have updates/upgrades for Canada?
    Forza Ferrari

Hey guys, any news if we have updates/upgrades for Canada?
    Usually there is an engine upgrade for Canada and a low downforce setup. Hopefully a good step forward on the engine will arrive.

Quote Originally Posted by jragona View Post
    Usually there is an engine upgrade for Canada and a low downforce setup. Hopefully a good step forward on the engine will arrive.
    yeah this is the first time for every team with low DF set-up on US tyres, where track asphalt low grip is similar to sochi & monaco. Baku too would be similar with low grip.

Would love if Ferrari manage to develope that dual injector idea with the fuel. I have a good feeling that we will see that improvement soon.

While the first outing of the 062 engine is promising, it has emerged that the engineers in Ferrari's racing department are working on an innovative technical solution that could deliver a big leap in performance later in the campaign.

This will reduce the possibility of excess fuel entering the chamber which is then not burned perfectly. The end result of that there should be more power and less consumption – one of the keys to performance in this turbo hybrid V6 era.

https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/f...r-idea-879930/

Sergio Perez ----> Renault

I doubt if there would be an engine upgrade for Canada coz in Barcelona seb took new engine and then reverted to old engine because of some issue so if he had run with the new engine in Monaco its only one race old engine. So will there be an engine upgrade and if there is too wouldn't it close the opportunities in future... Since only 4 engines an year..?
    FERRARI FOREVER...!!!

Quote Originally Posted by HumbertoCorradi View Post
    Nossa! nani s23, Stroll?? Esta a levar a brincadeira longe de mais!! Perez a Renault e legal mesmo .

Zero cool are you sure Seb reverted to 1st ice in Monaco, I remember reading they installed a 3 one in his SF70h the Mk2 version

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Brembo View Post
    Nossa! nani s23, Stroll?? Esta a levar a brincadeira longe de mais!! Perez a Renault e legal mesmo .
    stroll to MB in place of lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Aberracus View Post
    Zero cool are you sure Seb reverted to 1st ice in Monaco, I remember reading they installed a 3 one in his SF70h the Mk2 version

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
    I heard that seb was using 2nd engine which was fitted in barcelona, he was using same specification.
    3rd unit, they will be using it in the coming races where PU is important (Spa, monza, Malaysia)
    tracks like Monaco, Singapore, Canada, Austria etc they can work on it with older PU.

Stroll is 2016 FIA Formula 3 European Champion so he can drive. His 1st season in F1 has been quite difficult but don't write him off yet.

Quote Originally Posted by HumbertoCorradi View Post
    either renault or ferrari. His options.
    Ferrari are definetly considering him as an option that's for sure. either him or carlos sainz.