Page 72 of 114 FirstFirst ... 2247585960616263646566676869707172737475767778798081828384858697 ... LastLast
Results 2,131 to 2,160 of 3405

Thread: Scuderia Ferrari SF70H

Quote Originally Posted by WS6TransAm01 View Post
    Max tends to be toward the front and he is good for a bonehead move as well.
    Absolutely true

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
    Go Ferrari, beat them all!

Quote Originally Posted by Stormy View Post
    And the Red Bull didn't have any issues like Merc have with their tires now.
    it was worse, they had alternator issues

Scuderia Ferrari SF70H

Quote Originally Posted by F1NAC View Post
    Alternator issues i remember that, it costed VET some DNFs at the start of 2012
    But they corrected the problem, and the first part of 2012 had 7 winners in 7 races or something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by F1NAC View Post
    Yes but sf 70 seems to be the fastest car, unlike f2012

Interesting article about merc problems

http://www.skysports.com/f1/news/324...in-an-f1-title

According to Toto "why this Ferrari succeeds (with the tire window) and we do not is an Italian mystery",I read this yesterday and to me the Merc garage are more than a little worried about our baby.

let the conspiracies and toy throwing begin,after three years of dominating it looks like things are about to end hahaha

The tire issues Merc face this year seem similar to what Ferrari faced last year. In the end it was a year long problem. This does bode well for Ferrari this year if Merc can't get this sorted.

Well, Merc should heat the tires easier here. High speed and heavy braking. The race will be hard, no doubt about that.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormy View Post
    Well, Merc should heat the tires easier here. High speed and heavy braking. The race will be hard, no doubt about that.
    True, but as I remember from 2016, the key of the problem is not just heating the tires, is putting them quickly in the operation window and keeping them in it.
    That was our problem in 2016, that problem was inexistente for mercedes because of their Trick suspension. Not anymore. This is where the Simone Resta enquire hit more hard in our competitors camp (Merc and Ref Bull).
    The fourth more advanced suspension is in the hands of Force India or McLaren. I expect with Paddy Lowe now working at Williams that next year Williams will have much better suspension and more downforce.

so far tehre are chances of rain every day for Montreal....with more rain on Friday and then a little less both saturday and sunday

Frankly i hope we get little to NO rain on sunday because i will be there, but who knows, the weather seems to have a mind of its own

I don't believe Mercedes do have real tyre problems to talk of. Sure, they can make gains with the tyres, but who can't? Where's the rest of the field in comparison to Merc? Miles and miles behind.

Mercedes problem is Ferrari. Lewis's problem is Ferrari and Lewis.

yes both friday and sat chance of a late day shower sunday is warm and sunny.anyone on this post going.great place been going since 82.6 of us leave friday morning 5.5 hr drive sitting in grand stand 24

Quote Originally Posted by djmorin27 View Post
    yes both friday and sat chance of a late day shower sunday is warm and sunny.anyone on this post going.great place been going since 82.6 of us leave friday morning 5.5 hr drive sitting in grand stand 24
    yeah, i've been going to Montreal F1 race on and off since 1996....awesome place to be at, the whole town just comes alive that F1 weekend.

i'll be in GS 1 for quali and free practice and in GS 12 (senna corner) for race day...cannot wait...

Forza Ferrari.

thats great ferrari f60 hey we r heading to the keg after prac 2 to hang for awhile come by and say hi.just yell out donald and we will go from there.go ferrari

Last few seasons Mercedes and that damn Toto guy had no competition. So they didnt have any problems, no one to push them. Now they have competition, its hard and complaining. Ferrari didnt complain, they just put their head down and worked hard. What I will say to Toto is STFU and work harder and not say its a conspiracy. Maybe he forgot that Mercedes are the ones to test the tiers in a current car when it was banned. So they need to look at a mirror to see who was cheating.
    Last few years, no one pushed them. They had it easy. They didnt even know they had these problems because as sson as they started to have problems, they would pit and force the other team car to pit too.
    Now they cant do it because Ferrari actually built a good car. Remember in 2015 when we had a good car for the race with good tier wear? Well, guess what, its back. So, Toto, get to work. Stop totting around and actually do something or you will be banging more tables.

Also, maybe Mr.Toto, you need to tell your gangster driver to actually to do some work, like some other drivers, like Vettel. Vettel went to pirelli to learn about tiers. To understand and learn. Hamilton himself said it was a waste of time to test the tiers. Now ask him, was it a waste of time Lewis? Now you are wasting time in the race it seems!

Quote Originally Posted by mardyrt View Post
    Last few seasons Mercedes and that damn Toto guy had no competition. So they didnt have any problems, no one to push them.
    This is very true, they may have had these problems for years and not been aware because they were never pushed to the limit and beyond. Now its a shock to them...

Last few seasons Mercedes and that damn Toto guy had no competition. So they didnt have any problems, no one to push them. Now they have competition, its hard and complaining. Ferrari didnt complain, they just put their head down and worked hard. What I will say to Toto is STFU and work harder and not say its a conspiracy. Maybe he forgot that Mercedes are the ones to test the tiers in a current car when it was banned. So they need to look at a mirror to see who was cheating.
    Last few years, no one pushed them. They had it easy. They didnt even know they had these problems because as sson as they started to have problems, they would pit and force the other team car to pit too.
    Now they cant do it because Ferrari actually built a good car. Remember in 2015 when we had a good car for the race with good tier wear? Well, guess what, its back. So, Toto, get to work. Stop totting around and actually do something or you will be banging more tables.
    Or did they? We all know Merc had the same tire issues in 2013. What's to say they never really solved those problems? 2014-16 they were so far ahead they could pull a lead and coast the rest of the race. Maybe they never really solved those issues and its now a problem again because we're so close.

Quote Originally Posted by Homan13PSU View Post
    Or did they? We all know Merc had the same tire issues in 2013. What's to say they never really solved those problems? 2014-16 they were so far ahead they could pull a lead and coast the rest of the race. Maybe they never really solved those issues and its now a problem again because we're so close.
    this may be true to some extent, but remember even though they were so far ahead during the race with everyone like 40 seconds plus behind them, THEY the drivers (leuise and nico) were still battling each other on track for position, so if they had tire issues STILL (like in 2013) it would have shown then would it NOT...just a thought

Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    this may be true to some extent, but remember even though they were so far ahead during the race with everyone like 40 seconds plus behind them, THEY the drivers (leuise and nico) were still battling each other on track for position, so if they had tire issues STILL (like in 2013) it would have shown then would it NOT...just a thought

Tires/tyres have a direct correlation with suspension setup.....What has changed for Mercedes in 2017????; their "FRIC" suspension system as well as RedBulls. Mercedes ate tyres

several races into the season.....now with their advancements in aero and who knows where else...they seem to have rectified the issue...for now.

This is what im saying. They were not pushed so they didnt have or didnt show it because they didnt need to push. They stayed within the limit.

Also, maybe Mr.Toto, you need to tell your gangster driver to actually to do some work, like some other drivers, like Vettel. Vettel went to pirelli to learn about tiers. To understand and learn. Hamilton himself said it was a waste of time to test the tiers. Now ask him, was it a waste of time Lewis? Now you are wasting time in the race it seems!
    I don't support Lewis but he is not a gangster, it is racist to talk like that. if you don't like somebody don't use names you won't allowed yourself to be called. is is not right, in your life time you can never attain what he has attained, just because he has a different life styles to yours does not give you right to call him names.

All of a sudden, the Mercs are having problems with the tires, now that their trick suspension is banned, and the tire pressure monitored closely by Pirelli. Coincidence?

Maybe the Merc 'diva' needs another secret test with Pirelli.

I'm quietly confident (and hopeful) that Canada suits our car. It's mostly slow-speed corners which require good brakes and good traction, but of which we've had so far this season. The long straights will obviously favour the merc more than us, but I think we're close enough for it to still be in our favour. Then of course low track temp and soft tyres all seem to favour us.

I've had the Italian anthem stuck in my head for 2 days. I'm hoping it's a sign I'll hear it again soon.

Maybe I am wrong but I have a strong feeling that Seb and Ferrari will dominate the Montreal track this weekend. Kimi will also be strong. This slow speed corners should suit Vettel driving style with this year downforce and stable rear end. But still I am just speculating, hope we will have no issues with the engine, or with anything else. :)
    In Ferrari we trust, forza Vettel,Kimi.
    Last edited by Vettel165; 7th June 2017 at 09:09.

Quote Originally Posted by vetalo View Post
    I don't support Lewis but he is not a gangster, it is racist to talk like that. if you don't like somebody don't use names you won't allowed yourself to be called. is is not right, in your life time you can never attain what he has attained, just because he has a different life styles to yours does not give you right to call him names.
    Really?? Is gang a race? You can say I am generalizing, but racist? ok! Doesnt he want to be like a gangster? With chains and tatoos and other things, earings and piercings. I am ok with all that, I am just saying as I see it. What is wrong with being a gangster? You are the one who has an issue with that word it seems. I dont hate him, I think he is a good driver, I just dont like that he complains and doesnt put the work in and trying to undermine others who put the work in by saying tiers are not good. I dont care about him and his lifestyles, I just say how it is.
    Also, how do you know I didnt achieve what I wanted? Life is not just about money and fame you know.
    Please, dont bring this political correctness in here. This is what is wrong with the world today. You have to say how things how they are!
    One more thing, why the heck are people saying its the tiers are the ones it to blame for Mercedes problems. Look at Ferrari, Force India, and even to some extent Red Bull, they have done a decent job! So, its Mercedes fault for not building a good enough car. Its not fault of anyone else. Also, if Hamilton doesnt want to go tier testing, then its his fault, so he needs to go through the consequences. Simple!

Quote Originally Posted by da_one View Post
    All of a sudden, the Mercs are having problems with the tires, now that their trick suspension is banned, and the tire pressure monitored closely by Pirelli. Coincidence?

Maybe the Merc 'diva' needs another secret test with Pirelli.
    Also, they had about a 5 years head start on the engine front.

Mattia Binotto confident on Seb staying beyond 2017

Ferrari technical director Mattia Binotto has said that he thinks Sebastian Vettel will sign a new deal with the Maranello team. Recently, given the fact that Sebastian’s current contract with Ferrari will expire at the end of the season, Ferrari president Sergio Marchionne said that the German is free to stay.

http://scuderiafans.com/mattia-binot...deria-ferrari/

Anyone have this article of Gary "Will Hamilton's woe continue in Canada?"

Tires are directly correlated to suspension systems and thats why MB and RB are having issues....RB more with downforce in getting grip to the rears.

Grid spot penalties are a concern for the Scuderia mid to late in the season.

Tech Corner: What's keeping Ferrari in front? (video 2min 32sec)

http://www.espn.co.uk/video/clip?id=19558832