Page 7 of 114 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192021325782107 ... LastLast

Thread: Scuderia Ferrari SF70H

Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    so Ferrari is racing it's F1 single seater in Formula ONE, therefore the Ferrrari F1 single seater should be RED, no????
    Ferrari cars raced in blue and white livery in '64

Quote Originally Posted by Nand0Nand0 View Post
    Ferrari won the 1964 World Championship by competing the last two races in cars painted not in the traditional Rosso corsa but in white and blue,[1] as these were not entered by the Italian factory themselves, but the US-based NART team. This was done as a protest concerning arguments between Ferrari and the Italian Racing Authorities regarding the homologation of a new mid-engined Ferrari race car.
    CAVALLINO RAMPANTE PER SEMPRE

Quote Originally Posted by Nand0Nand0 View Post
    again, not my favorite colour for a Ferrari....oh well

What will the 2017 Ferrari be like? Narrow sides and sharp nose
    Source: Gazzetta
    Translated (badly)

What to do to get back on top?The red 2017 will power unit from 1000 horses, gearbox and rear axle different from the compact design.

2016 certainly can not be stored with a positive sign from Ferrari. Despite the efforts made by the team led by Mattia Binotto, who took the reins of Jesus among the GP of Germany and Hungary, it showed the cohesion of the technical department of Maranello, able to design, produce and bring to the track a large number updates, most of which focused on 2017. it is on this basis that the car was based the design of the next car, of which only the project number is officially known until now "668", which will be unveiled at Fiorano at a filming day on February 24.

NEW ERA - There are, therefore, less than two months and the bustles work at a fast pace inside the team management, even in this period. The commitment is made even more onerous by the introduction of new technical rules that have forced the team from a blank sheet, and radically alter the look of the cars. The changes affect the tires, with the increase of the width of the tread front from 245 to 305 mm, while the rear pass 325 to 405 mm. Of these, it also increases the diameter (+ 1 centimeter). These changes are not the only ones: in fact the cars have a maximum width of 200 cm against 180 earlier. The front wing must have an arrow profile, while also increasing the length of the body of 20 cm in front of the axis of the front wheels, and passes from 165 to 180 cm. Continuing towards the rear, also the bottom will have a greater width, passing from 140 to 160 cm. The rear wing will undergo two changes: the width increase from the current 75 to 95 cm, while the height with respect to the reference plane decreases from 95 cm to 80. Last, the diffuser, more wide, from 100 to 105 cm, with a greater growth in height, from 12.5 to 17.5 cm.

MORE GRIP - The increased footprint of the tires will provide more mechanical grip and larger wings and the bottom will increase the level of downforce generated. And now these "rules of the game" the same for everyone, that Ferrari is trying to make the most, to achieve a single-seater not conservative, both by introducing innovative elements, perhaps visible only in the Barcelona test (the first from February 27) or even from the first GP in Australia (March 26), either by adopting solutions that maximize the positive effects of the new rules. One could be the adoption of an S-duct, borrowed from the Mercedes W07 world champion, who would integrate those solutions with a diverging level under the frame seen in recent races as the Bat wing or Skid wing.

THE LINES - The muzzle could sharpen for better management of Y250 vortex through the switches placed under the frame. It should also increase the sidecut of the side panels, despite the Regulation grant generous size, thanks to a different placement of the radiant packs. The front part of the sides will see the adoption of larger flow diverters and vertical baffles. Strategic study of flows toward the back, especially in the area between the inner sidewall of the tires, the speaker channels and the rear wing screens. The rear end will be very tight, thanks to the reduced dimensions of the gearbox.

CHANGE - The latter, it is fair to remember, in 2016 has revealed problems, undermining the reliability. In 2017, maintaining the imperative of small size, the interior design will be different from the previous. The power unit 062/1 will be very different from that of 2016. It is working not only to re-design of the combustion chambers, but also to the integration of part of endothermic and electrical. So you try to be able to provide pilots something like the "" at the disposal of Hamilton & C. The increased amount of available fuel (105 kg instead of 100) would allow, inter alia, meeting and exceeding the 1,000 hp power, already approached last season with peaks of 970- 980 hp. It 'important to remember that in 2017 there will be no tokens for the development of the power unit.

Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    Ferrari won the 1964 World Championship by competing the last two races in cars painted not in the traditional Rosso corsa but in white and blue,[1] as these were not entered by the Italian factory themselves, but the US-based NART team. This was done as a protest concerning arguments between Ferrari and the Italian Racing Authorities regarding the homologation of a new mid-engined Ferrari race car.
    One of those cars is in upstate New York today.
    President, Scuderia Ferrari Club of Denver - The Official Passion
    http://www.scuderiaferrari.club
    denver@scuderiaferrari.club

The new car is gorgeous---finally!

-Lou(is)
    Forza
    Ferrari 16/15

Totus Tuus

Quote Originally Posted by Tifoso View Post
    The new car is gorgeous---finally!
    How do you know? Have I missed some pics of the model or livery?

He was referring to the images above of the publication

Quote Originally Posted by JPBD View Post
    He was referring to the images above of the publication
    yeah, ONLY if they were true.....but like in the past, we were all becoming dissapointed come launch day as the REAL car looked NOTHING like those dreamed pictures

we're gonna have to wait and see i guess.....

Something like this????
    Attachment 6814
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by PURE PASSION View Post
    Something like this????
    Attachment 6814
    Yes! That is looking awesomely menacing! Way much black...
    Last edited by stefa; 5th January 2017 at 10:40.

I don't know, those black accents are reminding me of Marussia a bit...
    Last edited by Stormy; 4th January 2017 at 19:25.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormy View Post
    I don't know, those black accents are reminding me of Marussia a bit...
    yeah, totally hideous...way too much black...i don't mind a bit on the sides of the car near the bottom...but having black front and rear wings??? total NO, NO for me

what about some more yellow involved?? anyone do a pic of what that might look like?

In my opinion, the only parts of a Ferrari F1 car that should be black are the ones that yield a performance benefit resulting from heat absorption, and even that's a huge stretch.

Disappointed Since 2010

Something like this????
    Wow, whoever made this up really missed the mark, in one word... Nasty!
    Does not seem like the artist gave much attention to the changes for 2017, most obvious is the front wing leading edge should be angled back from the middle to the tips, to my eye that will help the looks of all the cars I hope!

Oh, and a touch of white would help - sorry Stefa, different tastes
    Forza Ferrari !
    "You need great passion, because everything you do with great pleasure, you do well." - Juan Manuel Fangio

Quote Originally Posted by abbottcostello View Post
    Wow, whoever made this up really missed the mark, in one word... Nasty!
    Does not seem like the artist gave much attention to the changes for 2017, most obvious is the front wing leading edge should be angled back from the middle to the tips, to my eye that will help the looks of all the cars I hope!

Oh, and a touch of white would help - sorry Stefa, different tastes
    No need! Taste is something that can not be discussed... Any way let's agree that we need fast (an furious) and reliable car out of the box!

Quote Originally Posted by stefa View Post
    No need! Taste is something that can not be discussed... Any way let's agree that we need fast (an furious) and reliable car out of the box!
    exactly my thoughts on this.....the only way we can have a shot at beating the Mercedes....and who knows, maybe even Red Fools will be strong in 2017....nobody can underestimate Newey, afterall we know he's a genius at interpreting new rules changes

but all in ALL....FORZA FERRARI!!!!

Something different then!!!!!!

Attachment 6816

P.S its a rendering of an 2012/13 RBR adjusted to the 2017 rules!!!
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

Something different then!!!!!!

Attachment 6816

P.S its a rendering of an 2012/13 RBR adjusted to the 2017 rules!!!
    Thank you for the effort, but this is just... No. This is Force India.

How about this one???
    If you exclude the white on the top.
    Attachment 6817
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

Why just don't make it simple as it used to be?

FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

If they're going to have black on the car, they need gold rims.

In fact, either black, or gold rims would look amazing. Maybe we just have silver because they're lighter.

Quote Originally Posted by jrgd2406 View Post
    i like this
    I much prefer that kind of red, in comparison to bright red.

First picture in particular looks great. Wouldn't mind it looking like that!

Quote Originally Posted by Ste View Post
    If they're going to have black on the car, they need gold rims.

In fact, either black, or gold rims would look amazing. Maybe we just have silver because they're lighter.
    Gold rims on 412T1 and T2 from 94 and 95 were AWESOME!!!!!

I believe we need a separate thread to discuss the color of the new car...
    #KeepFightingMichael | #CiaoJules

Quote Originally Posted by stefa View Post
    Gold rims on 412T1 and T2 from 94 and 95 were AWESOME!!!!!
    Now there's something we agree, gold rims are AWESOME!!!
    Forza Ferrari !
    "You need great passion, because everything you do with great pleasure, you do well." - Juan Manuel Fangio

How many times does Bernie Ecclestone have to tell you that Ferrari can't win anything ever again if the V6 Turbo era isn't thrown away and scrapped forever...before you get the message? How many times does it take to get that into your head? Its' Bernie I'm talking about. BERNIE ECCLESTONE. Do you want me to spell his name out for you? We can't win! Oh, but I see and hear "next year they will show them all". NO! That will not happen. Get that into your head. The Scuderia Ferrari will never win again in this Formula 1 climate. NEVER! If tnothing changes we will still be talking about Kimi as the last Ferrari WDC ever...in a decade. You want that? IT'S OVER IF SOMETHING DOESN'T CHANGE BY 2019/2020. OVER!