Page 8 of 114 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819202122335883108 ... LastLast

Thread: Scuderia Ferrari SF70H

Quote Originally Posted by 512 TR View Post
    How many times does Bernie Ecclestone have to tell you that Ferrari can't win anything ever again if the V6 Turbo era isn't thrown away and scrapped forever...before you get the message? How many times does it take to get that into your head? Its' Bernie I'm talking about. BERNIE ECCLESTONE. Do you want me to spell his name out for you? We can't win! Oh, but I see and hear "next year they will show them all". NO! That will not happen. Get that into your head. The Scuderia Ferrari will never win again in this Formula 1 climate. NEVER! If tnothing changes we will still be talking about Kimi as the last Ferrari WDC ever...in a decade. You want that? IT'S OVER IF SOMETHING DOESN'T CHANGE BY 2019/2020. OVER!
    I somewhat share you pessimist just by watching the last 9 years. Its not really about Ferrari not winning, its about the development team. I am sure if we had Newey and Braun we would win a title. Right now, I think Sergio is hoping that our team become the best, by learning every year getting more experience, even braun and newey werent the best from day one. That is a possibility, that our development team become the best, just by growing nice and steady, but that is a hope more than a certainty. The decision not to make a bid for Braun or even consider Lowe is a questionable one to me.
    Talking about Kimi as the last world champ is not the problem, the problem is it was a decade ago. Since then we lost the motor battle to Mercs and the aero to RBR. So it takes a specific kind of balance for us to have a chance at the title with our current team.

How many times does Bernie Ecclestone have to tell you that Ferrari can't win anything ever again if the V6 Turbo era isn't thrown away and scrapped forever...before you get the message? How many times does it take to get that into your head? Its' Bernie I'm talking about. BERNIE ECCLESTONE. Do you want me to spell his name out for you? We can't win! Oh, but I see and hear "next year they will show them all". NO! That will not happen. Get that into your head. The Scuderia Ferrari will never win again in this Formula 1 climate. NEVER! If tnothing changes we will still be talking about Kimi as the last Ferrari WDC ever...in a decade. You want that? IT'S OVER IF SOMETHING DOESN'T CHANGE BY 2019/2020. OVER!
    What a ridiculous and pessimistic view. Don't spout your opinion as if it is fact. You don't KNOW anything. I'm not suggesting they will win. They may, they may not. But what purpose does this garbage serve?

Quote Originally Posted by JPBD View Post
    What a ridiculous and pessimistic view. Don't spout your opinion as if it is fact. You don't KNOW anything. I'm not suggesting they will win. They may, they may not. But what purpose does this garbage serve?

I just don't understand the constant thrashing of our own team. We're supposed to be Ferrari fans not Sky sports

Forza Ferrari

so-youre-telling-me-theres-a-chance.jpg

Disappointed Since 2010

Quote Originally Posted by Giallo 550 View Post
    LOL......

Nobody knows the pecking order for 2017.......it's anyone's guess
    What is for certain is that mercedes WILL for sure gonna be strong; we can only hope that we're gonna be in the mix with them fighting for wins

And then there's red fools; who knows how good they're gonna be, but with Newey on board we can never underestimate them; let's hope the Renault engine will be subpar compared to the Ferrari beast so that they won't beat us that bad

Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    let's hope the Renault engine will be subpar compared to the Ferrari beast so that they won't beat us that bad
    The Renault engine totally sucks now but look at Red Bull and their performance, still better than us in the second half of the season. What they lack in PU they make up in aero. And some people were saying Ferrari should've given them an engine. kek.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormy View Post
    The Renault engine totally sucks now but look at Red Bull and their performance, still better than us in the second half of the season. What they lack in PU they make up in aero. And some people were saying Ferrari should've given them an engine. kek.
    totally agree with you ....if that were the case Red Fools could have had a chance at winning the chapionship in 2016....or at least WIN a lot of races if they had a Ferrari engine....good thing we didn't give them our engines....

Oh, I'm sorry if I've offended you. Believe me, I wrote that straight from the heart so that fellow tifosi don't get their hopes up and then that those hopes get cut down at the knees. Do you think I'm happy to see the state Ferrari is in, do you think I'm happy to see the state Formula 1 is in? I'm not and I'm just poiting out the obvious. If you want to beat around the bush and not call a spade a spade then so be it. Let me just tell you that BERNIE ECCLESTONE was, is and will always be the biggest friend Ferrari has. If you don't know that then you don't know anything. If Bernie says the rules have to go then he means the rules have to go in order for the Scuderia to win again. By now, anybody who has followed this sport for decades should be able to read between the lines. If no, then I can't help you. No linking to any article will help. But you know which recent article I had in mind.

Yes, that's funny. Isolated funny. As funny as this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wY4PhZ4TFH0

...and then you realize the state Ferrari is in and you want to kill yourself for real. Because we've all invested too much heart into this team to let it slide. I think we will be back but not now. But we'll have the last laugh. The last laugh will not be with Vettel. It's going to be with someone we don't even know yet.

Edit: I just wanted to straight things out. It's not Vettles fault, he's great. Always was and always will be. The true F1 gentleman. But what I said was that it will take half a decade to get back to winning ways. Maybe then Seb will be too old, maybe he'll want to spend more time with his family. I'm 100% sure he's true to the cause right now and that's why it's so sad F1 is where it is with this horrible V6 turbo formula. I can only offer my condolences Seb. Look at it this way, Fernando stepped on a bigger land mine than you. There isn't really anything more to say. I know you will push.
    Last edited by 512 TR; 8th January 2017 at 20:04.

Again, what is the point of this? Like, what becomes the point of sport in general if not to support your team? I understand you're passionate, but don't state it as if your passion is greater than anyone else's. I want Ferrari to win as much as everyone else on here. I just don't see the point in cutting them down constantly.

Bernie says Ferrari won't win in the V6 turbo era. Why? The engine is ferrari's only strength right now. 2016 is second only to Mercedes, but we were outperformed by RedBull. That has nothing to do with the engine. So what about this era do you/Bernie thing is hindering Ferrari? It's certainly not the engine.

All sport is cyclical. Ferrari has money, they just need to shuffle the right people into place. They may have just done that - our season certainly looked up after the reshuffle in 2016. 2017 could be great. You. Just. Don't. Know. Nor does Bernie! I agree Bernie is a friend of Ferrari, and a fan. But that doesn't mean anything.

If we've already lost in your mind - then what is the point? I'm excited for the future, not pessimistic

Again, what is the point of this? Like, what becomes the point of sport in general if not to support your team? I understand you're passionate, but don't state it as if your passion is greater than anyone else's. I want Ferrari to win as much as everyone else on here. I just don't see the point in cutting them down constantly.

Bernie says Ferrari won't win in the V6 turbo era. Why? The engine is ferrari's only strength right now. 2016 is second only to Mercedes, but we were outperformed by RedBull. That has nothing to do with the engine. So what about this era do you/Bernie thing is hindering Ferrari? It's certainly not the engine.

All sport is cyclical. Ferrari has money, they just need to shuffle the right people into place. They may have just done that - our season certainly looked up after the reshuffle in 2016. 2017 could be great. You. Just. Don't. Know. Nor does Bernie! I agree Bernie is a friend of Ferrari, and a fan. But that doesn't mean anything.

If we've already lost in your mind - then what is the point? I'm excited for the future, not pessimistic
    Attachment 6827
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

At the Detroit Motor Show Sergio Marchionne announced the massive investment of over a billion in plants in Michigan and Ohio, earning the thanks of President-elect of the USA Donald Trump. This ad by FCA could not help but also dwell on the Ferrari , speaking of the immediate prospects of the Scuderia and opening for the first time the topic of succession to his presidency.

"The guys are working tirelessly - the words of the president of Ferrari reported by Corriere dello Sport - at Christmas they did just two days of vacation. The machine seems to grow well, the motor to the bench turns out great. But this time do not commit the erorre last year, let's see what happens when we take to the track. I can only say that we're doing a really great job with the new rules. The Working Group is very clear to me, I always kept informed. I am very satisfied. Probably it intervened too late in the organization of the team. I left work predated the group to respect that, but maybe I should have intervened earlier to change some things. The Mercedes is strong, they are good, it is not their fault if we are back; we look at ourselves and try to achieve them. We take measures and we think to ourselves. No wonder the photo of Rosberg driving a Ferrari road. Find me a driver who does not love our cars. At the end of 2018 will end my mandate as to the FCA, moller maybe more ... "
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

Don't sweat it. No one listens to my cries anyway. You're not the first and certainly not the last. It's just way it is. But I tell the truth. Sometimes even the truth isn't enough for some people. You seem like one of them. Enjoy 2017 when Toto Wolff rips you a new one. People like you think this is just a game. It's far more serious than that. It's life.
    Last edited by 512 TR; 9th January 2017 at 18:45.

People like you think this is just a game. It's far more serious than that. It's life.
    I love Ferrari and racing, but they are not my life. My daughter, my wife, my bulldog, and the rest of my immediate family are my life.

Disappointed Since 2010

I love Ferrari and racing, but they are not my life. My daughter, my wife, my bulldog, and the rest of my immediate family are my life.

All I wanted to say is that Sebastian Vettel and Kimi Räikkönen don't deserve the climate they have to operate in. I'm ashamed on the behalf of the Scuderia Ferrari. That we can't offer them better working conditions. I'm so sorry. Jesus Christ, we ed up, we really did an they are laughing at us. The UK is laughing at us and we used to be someone to respect. I'm so "sick" that I can forgive Fernando and Luca di Montezemolo of all the evil they did to our team. Let us all just pull together and win again. OK? I spit in my own face daily because of the reason I can't help our two drivers. I give a thumb if they win again, OK? BERNIE ECCLESTONE is right. Alaways was and always will be.

It's sick the world does nothing about the Formula 1 demise. The alternative of doung nothing is death in the end.

"We need to improve, but stay calm!" -SD-

All I wanted to say is that Sebastian Vettel and Kimi Räikkönen don't deserve the climate they have to operate in. I'm ashamed on the behalf of the Scuderia Ferrari. That we can't offer them better working conditions. I'm so sorry. Jesus Christ, we ed up, we really did an they are laughing at us. The UK is laughing at us and we used to be someone to respect. I'm so "sick" that I can forgive Fernando and Luca di Montezemolo of all the evil they did to our team. Let us all just pull together and win again. OK? I spit in my own face daily because of the reason I can't help our two drivers. I give a thumb if they win again, OK? BERNIE ECCLESTONE is right. Alaways was and always will be.

It's sick the world does nothing about the Formula 1 demise. The alternative of doung nothing is death in the end.
    I'm assuming you weren't watching Ferrari during the 80's and 90's.... that was a real gong show lol...
    Rest in Peace Leza, you were a true warrior...

PGTech™ @SmilexTech
    Byrne is working extremely hard on the Ferrari 2017. In recent weeks Ferrari has recovered much of the mid-year 2016 delay #FUnoAT
    10:03 AM - 10 Jan 2017

https://twitter.com/intent/retweet?t...w_p=tweetembed

Please don't fall for this nonsense...
    Hero's come and go, but legends never die!

Quote Originally Posted by Tony View Post
    I'm assuming you weren't watching Ferrari during the 80's and 90's.... that was a real gong show lol...
    Huh?! Dude, I'm raised up in those decades. You think my username is a coincidence?

I'm ashamed the world is watching the demise of Formula 1 and no one does anything about it. Formula 1 used to be the best thing the world. THE BEST THING IN THE WORLD! Now there's nothing left.

again, i'm NOT even gonna take this with a grain of salt....we've heard these types of rumours before and come first race when we were expecting to see Ferrari up there with the BEST, it (Ferrari) fell FLAT on their face....WHY yo may ask???? is because those rumours were NOT true at all.....

Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    again, i'm NOT even gonna take this with a grain of salt....we've heard these types of rumours before and come first race when we were expecting to see Ferrari up there with the BEST, it (Ferrari) fell FLAT on their face....WHY yo may ask???? is because those rumours were NOT true at all.....
    This italian blogger Is usually very reliable and most of times very objective with ferrari.
    We will surprise this year !

Huh?! Dude, I'm raised up in those decades. You think my username is a coincidence?

I'm ashamed the world is watching the demise of Formula 1 and no one does anything about it. Formula 1 used to be the best thing the world. THE BEST THING IN THE WORLD! Now there's nothing left.
    F1 is still the best thing in the world for Merc fans, Lewis fans as it was the best thing in the world for Red Bull fans, Seb fans at the time. And of course Ferrari fans with Rubens and Michael's winning streak. I believe now it's time for Ferrari to " Be Allowed " the dominate again. And F1 will be at it's best $$ wise for Bernie & Co. And for the greatest fans, Ferrari Fans!

Quote Originally Posted by Brembo View Post
    F1 is still the best thing in the world for Merc fans, Lewis fans as it was the best thing in the world for Red Bull fans, Seb fans at the time. And of course Ferrari fans with Rubens and Michael's winning streak. I believe now it's time for Ferrari to " Be Allowed " the dominate again. And F1 will be at it's best $$ wise for Bernie & Co. And for the greatest fans, Ferrari Fans!
    To be honest, I think given how badly F1 is on the brink, they will need more to have a successful Mercedes/Red Bull than Ferrari. Ferrari has not shown that it will consider leaving F1 if it loses. Mercedes and Red Bull on the other hand, might not stick around if they are not competitive.

The sport needs more manufacturers willing to stay for the long-haul. Sadly, that is not very easy to commit to for most public companies.
    Rest in Peace Leza, you were a true warrior...

Quote Originally Posted by Tony View Post
    To be honest, I think given how badly F1 is on the brink, they will need more to have a successful Mercedes/Red Bull than Ferrari. Ferrari has not shown that it will consider leaving F1 if it loses. Mercedes and Red Bull on the other hand, might not stick around if they are not competitive.

The sport needs more manufacturers willing to stay for the long-haul. Sadly, that is not very easy to commit to for most public companies.
    They should make it an all Ferrari competition. That'll fix it.

-Lou(is)
    Forza
    Ferrari 16/15

Totus Tuus

I can forgive Fernando and Luca di Montezemolo of all the evil they did to our team.
    Any credibility you had just went right out the window.

Disappointed Since 2010

I would like to believe such rumor, but what if Mr. Byrne can't produce a winning car anymore.
    What if he truly worked on our previous cars and couldn't pull it.
    Anyone else is having this same thought?

Quote Originally Posted by samboozik View Post
    I would like to believe such rumor, but what if Mr. Byrne can't produce a winning car anymore.
    What if he truly worked on our previous cars and couldn't pull it.
    Anyone else is having this same thought?
    Maybe the years before he was just a consultant (although we heard about a "special" Rory floor) ,and this time he is more directly involved.
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!