Page 67 of 114 FirstFirst ... 1742535455565758596061626364656667686970717273747576777879808192 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 2,010 of 3405

Thread: Scuderia Ferrari SF70H

OMG, ferrari's diffuser looks like alien tech with each race .

https://twitter.com/ScarbsTech/statu...22993538011136

In that link, Scarbs mentions that Mercedes isn't expected to have any problems in slow corners despite their longer wheelbase.
    Rest in Peace Leza, you were a true warrior...

Quote Originally Posted by Tony View Post
    In that link, Scarbs mentions that Mercedes isn't expected to have any problems in slow corners despite their longer wheelbase.
    They will suffer in either s2 or getting the US tyres temp upto their range.
    As Pirelli set low tire pressures for this weekend.

Scrabs is trying to persuade us how magnificent that Merc car is,since launch. I follow him but this year is definitely a Merc boy!!
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by PURE PASSION View Post
    Scrabs is trying to persuade us how magnificent that Merc car is,since launch. I follow him but this year is definitely a Merc boy!!
    Honestly the only fair british guy i find is Martin Brundle. He never disses one side or the other, always factual and i actually think he like ferrari.

Quote Originally Posted by Jax View Post
    Honestly the only fair british guy i find is Martin Brundle. He never disses one side or the other, always factual and i actually think he like ferrari.
    could not agree more with your statement.... i deff like him too
    So 2023 started off bad, but managed to claw back some lap time come end of the year. Lets hope SF24 will give us tifosi something to smile about.

I also liked during the practice sessions last race that Paul Di Resta was keen to call Crofty out on his obvious Mercedes/lewis bias. But I agree! Martin Brundle is a great commentator. When the Australian Grand Prix is on we have our own terrible commentators so I still watch the Sky coverage for Brundle. I also like Ted, although he too seems biased he is quite entertaining.

Would be foolish to expect Mercedes to have problems with anything. Ferrari will need to be better; they're not going to hand us success on a (ehem) silver platter.

Quote Originally Posted by killer View Post
    Would be foolish to expect Mercedes to have problems with anything. Ferrari will need to be better; they're not going to hand us success on a (ehem) silver platter.
    I would expect every race to have a silver lining.

Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    I would expect every race to have a silver lining.
    I would expect every race to have a RED lining.
    KEEP CALM AND LOVE FERRARI

Quote Originally Posted by JPBD View Post
    I also like Ted, although he too seems biased he is quite entertaining.
    Ted may seem a bit biased but i think he's more of a Lewis fan than biased. The other folk except Brundle are pretty biased when giving previews, reviews etc.

Vettel: Ferrari's new start system aimed at improving feel

https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/f...m-feel-910537/

Quote Originally Posted by Stormy View Post
    Ted may seem a bit biased but i think he's more of a Lewis fan than biased. The other folk except Brundle are pretty biased when giving previews, reviews etc.
    No he is completly biased, just spell british for him and bam, he loses any logic in his reporting.

No he is completly biased, just spell british for him and bam, he loses any logic in his reporting.
    But SkySports F1 is reserved only for British audiences? Maybe that's why they they can afford being a bit biased?

But SkySports F1 is reserved only for British audiences? Maybe that's why they they can afford being a bit biased?
    Australia buys Sky's coverage. And I'm glad. Australian commentators are awful. Overall, I think it's great. But I do this some of them are biased.

Oh i don't mind him being biased. I would if i were british ... i am just saying the official f1 channel on youtube uses sky coverage ...

come on guys, we all know there's no such thing as a biased journalist

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrarichamp View Post
    come on guys, we all know there's no such thing as a biased journalist
    ask cnn, NYT, wapo, msnbc right ?

ask cnn, NYT, wapo, msnbc right ?
    Not sure if you would classify those as journalists. Most media nowadays are propaganda machines.

You guys are all spoiled, I would kill to have SkySports F1. In USA we have HORRIBLE coverage. NBC is so bad that I will wait for someone to post the race on YouTube and watch it there. I always look forward to watching teds notebook after qualifying and then the race on YouTube.

Quote Originally Posted by gino t View Post
    You guys are all spoiled, I would kill to have SkySports F1. In USA we have HORRIBLE coverage. NBC is so bad that I will wait for someone to post the race on YouTube and watch it there. I always look forward to watching teds notebook after qualifying and then the race on YouTube.
    I guess its all depends on your cable/dish/internet carrier. You can get it here in the states but its not like you can get it seperately via cable/dish; its a package deal. Suggestion: If you get UNIMAS(Mexican Station) they show ONLY the GP race in its entirety COMMERCIAL FREE; commentators are in spanish though however the team radio and podium finish is in English. So when NBCSN( never broad casts shows now ) goes to commercial switch to the Mexican station and then swith back.....just a suggestion.

I appreciate the information, my provider doesn't have any package deal with sky sports or the Mexican station. Do you know what cable/Internet carrier would have it?

I appreciate the information, my provider doesn't have any package deal with sky sports or the Mexican station. Do you know what cable/Internet carrier would have it?
    Sure, so its obviously you have internet. Go onto the SkySports webpage and see which is best for you via viewing through your PC/Laptop to watch it LIVE and pay for it.

However, sometimes the forum here posts Live youtube links and you can watch it there Live as well but the only downside is YouTube screens these and they get taken down quite a bit due to copyright infringement.

As someone who has only watched F1 on Speed and NBCSN, what makes it so terrible? I mean, David Hobbs is a little senile, but I like Steve Matchett.

Disappointed Since 2010

2008 was the last time we had a car like this. Hopefully Ferrari will continue to develop and remain at the top of the pecking order.

Races on YouTube? Since when? I thought they were always immediately taken down?
    Rest in Peace Leza, you were a true warrior...

Guys, this is kinda cool :) https://youtu.be/bKEeMctYO2U

Guys, this is kinda cool :) [video]https://youtu.be/bKEeMctYO2U[/url]
    Its called the Bernoulli's principle....this applies to fluid dynamics and aerodynamics....just in reverse i.e. not creating lift.

Quote Originally Posted by killer View Post
    I don't know... That's exactly what Hamilton did in Q2.

Disappointed Since 2010