Page 67 of 67 FirstFirst ... 1742535455565758596061626364656667
Results 1,981 to 1,990 of 1990

Thread: Scuderia Ferrari SF70H

OMG, ferrari's diffuser looks like alien tech with each race .

https://twitter.com/ScarbsTech/statu...22993538011136

In that link, Scarbs mentions that Mercedes isn't expected to have any problems in slow corners despite their longer wheelbase.
    Rest in Peace Leza, you were a true warrior...

Quote Originally Posted by Tony View Post
    In that link, Scarbs mentions that Mercedes isn't expected to have any problems in slow corners despite their longer wheelbase.
    They will suffer in either s2 or getting the US tyres temp upto their range.
    As Pirelli set low tire pressures for this weekend.

Scrabs is trying to persuade us how magnificent that Merc car is,since launch. I follow him but this year is definitely a Merc boy!!
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by PURE PASSION View Post
    Scrabs is trying to persuade us how magnificent that Merc car is,since launch. I follow him but this year is definitely a Merc boy!!
    Honestly the only fair british guy i find is Martin Brundle. He never disses one side or the other, always factual and i actually think he like ferrari.

Quote Originally Posted by Jax View Post
    Honestly the only fair british guy i find is Martin Brundle. He never disses one side or the other, always factual and i actually think he like ferrari.
    could not agree more with your statement.... i deff like him too
    ...the new SF70H looks amazing. Let's hope it's gonna be as FAST as it looks.

I also liked during the practice sessions last race that Paul Di Resta was keen to call Crofty out on his obvious Mercedes/lewis bias. But I agree! Martin Brundle is a great commentator. When the Australian Grand Prix is on we have our own terrible commentators so I still watch the Sky coverage for Brundle. I also like Ted, although he too seems biased he is quite entertaining.

Would be foolish to expect Mercedes to have problems with anything. Ferrari will need to be better; they're not going to hand us success on a (ehem) silver platter.

Quote Originally Posted by killer View Post
    Would be foolish to expect Mercedes to have problems with anything. Ferrari will need to be better; they're not going to hand us success on a (ehem) silver platter.
    I would expect every race to have a silver lining.