Page 71 of 114 FirstFirst ... 2146575859606162636465666768697071727374757677787980818283848596 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,130 of 3405

Thread: Scuderia Ferrari SF70H

Quote Originally Posted by long2ma View Post
    The main rival run out of idea of how to fight?

http://www.autosport.com/news/report...out-vettel-dnf
    Looks like they are throwing in the towel... not so strong now!

He could be right this time, but in the past, anything he says is unreliable.
    Forza Ferrari

Lauda's mind games. He is a manipulative guy.

The championship is very long, PU allocation of Ferrari is not brilliant on the turbos and probably everybody will have some drawbacks and retirements until the end.

Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    Can you please keep us abreast on these files when an updated version comes out prior to the race and aftewards.

It would greatly be appreciated.
    I'll post them, but I also strongly suggest you visit the FIA site, at the 'events&timming information' page for the GP you'll find these files, other technical reports, stewards decisions, fia comunnications, press conferences transcripts, all practice lap times, etc.
    Last edited by gvera; 1st June 2017 at 13:39.

Quote Originally Posted by gvera View Post
    I'll post them, but I also strongly suggest you visit the FIA site, at the 'events&timming information' page for the GP you'll find this files, other technical reports, stewards decisions, fia comunnications, press conferences transcripts, all practice lap times, etc.
    copy that

soon it won't be mercs vs ferrari but mercs vs red bull fighting for 2nd place.
    Forza Ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by fmatiasii View Post
    Oh i love to see that

I will have the happiest race if Hamster retires next race

His car may be bulletproof but definitely not Verstapen-proof

Quote Originally Posted by fmatiasii View Post
    Let's not get ahead of ourselves. We've had a very strong start and look genuinely quick but it's only 6 races and 14 still to go. The merc is still quick (Bottas lapped within 0.045 despite having a worse car than ours). Fingers crossed we come out on top but I'm not counting chickens just yet.

Quote Originally Posted by ss-89 View Post
    Let's not get ahead of ourselves. We've had a very strong start and look genuinely quick but it's only 6 races and 14 still to go. The merc is still quick (Bottas lapped within 0.045 despite having a worse car than ours). Fingers crossed we come out on top but I'm not counting chickens just yet.
    I agree, forums seem to have only two states 'we are doomed' <-> 'we are untouchable' and it goes from one to the other 10 times per GP....
    14 races left, 5 months to understand and develop a car, DNF's PU/Gearbox penalties, so many things that may benefit Ferrari or Mercedes, let's go one race at a time, hopely increasing the lead inboth championships.

Quote Originally Posted by jragona View Post
    Looks like they are throwing in the towel... not so strong now!
    "The Mercedes team's Formula 1 title ambitions are over unless Sebastian Vettel retires at least one in the remaining 14 grands prix, says Niki Lauda."

Since Vettel had three DNF's last season and at least one in every season of his career, it's a safe bet that he'll retire at least once in the remaining 14 events. Of course the same is true of Hamilton.

Monaco is not like any other circuit in F1 and it's unlikely that Mercedes will have similar problems in Montreal. I expect them to take pole there and be very much in contention for the win.

Quote Originally Posted by Zerocool View Post
    Here you go guys

Ferrari: Vettel in qualifying, was remounted the engine # 1!

In the smoke screen that accompanies the information coming out of the Stable, yesterday had to wait for the statement from the FIA ​​to know that on SF70H Vettel was remounted the first motor and not the # 3. While the Mercedes ...

Evening Surprise in Montmelo. When the FIA ​​has released information regarding the news on the front power unit in the qualifying session of the Spanish Grand Prix it has emerged that Ferrari had decided to use on the car of Sebastian Vettel the thermal engine number 1.

We recall that the German driver was forced to stop in the course of FP3 session due to a problem at the 6-cylinder number 2 just mounted on its SF70H. The Ferrari before qualifying has not released official statements, but it was leaked the news that the technicians of the Horse were racing against time to mount the heat engine number 3.

Then in the evening the surprise, when it emerged from the FIA ​​document that Ferrari decided to use the engine number 1, combined with the turbo number 4, since there is no time to extract the number 3 from the power unit disassembled after the morning problems. Ditto for the MGU-H, came as the third of the four specimens available for the season.

A similar situation occurred on the eve of the FP3 session in the house Mercedes when creating problems had been the power unit No. 2 of Valtteri Bottas. In this case, the Mercedes has been informed that it would be replaced with the number 1, not leaving space assumptions.

Not so at Ferrari, effectively creating misunderstandings that would have been easily avoided. The second position of Vettel in qualifying was rated as a performance obtained with a fresh engine, when in fact Seb has torn an important result even with an engine with more than about three thousand kilometers assets.

Even the management of the power unit of the Scuderia is sounded alarm in evaluating erroneously that the fifth race of the season was already in the track, the third of the four thermal units available for the entire championship. Two misinformation, which drew a different context from what actually went on stage in the afternoon in Barcelona. But for whose benefit?

https://it.motorsport.com/f1/news/fe...-1-905653/?s=1
    This is super great news for us man, THANKYOU!

The TC number 4 is already realibility upgraded and VET have 3 of those to move around for the rest of the season, having used the 1st ICE in qualy and race in Spain is a big sign that we can push much more than merc with the new one, that new one we will use now in Canada and give the fight to the mercs. This is great, thanks Zerocool and Gvera !

Enviado desde mi iPad utilizando Tapatalk
    Go Ferrari, beat them all!

Quote Originally Posted by Aberracus View Post
    This is super great news for us man, THANKYOU!

The TC number 4 is already realibility upgraded and VET have 3 of those to move around for the rest of the season, having used the 1st ICE in qualy and race in Spain is a big sign that we can push much more than merc with the new one, that new one we will use now in Canada and give the fight to the mercs. This is great, thanks Zerocool and Gvera !

Welcome!!!!!!
    FERRARI FOREVER...!!!

Come on guys. Keep your feet on the ground. Race by race we go!

Quote Originally Posted by F1NAC View Post

I think in Barcelona test we showed great engine reliability

Quote Originally Posted by F1NAC View Post
    Good point, I agree. :D

Quote Originally Posted by ss-89 View Post
    nothing wrong with being optimistic mate.
    Forza Ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by bondilad View Post
    Oh i love to see that
    Forza Ferrari

[QUOTE=F1NAC;941159]Come on guys. Keep your feet on the ground. Race by race we go![/QUOTE

Agree!!!

"Big things have small beginings"
    "Perseverence is power"

Yes guys, 1 race at a time. I still remember 2012 when Alonso had a 50 point lead going into the summer break.

We have no room for complacency, just need to keep our heads down and carry on what we are doing

Super true, race by race, but remember in 2012 our horse wasn't the fastest one.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Super true, race by race, but remember in 2012 our horse wasn't the fastest one.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
    And the Red Bull didn't have any issues like Merc have with their tires now.

I was just thinking - does anyone think that the rear bodywork of our car (much more opened than Mercedes) is somehow connected to the uniquely complex intakes at the front of the sidepod?

Someone more informed than me: is it possible to funnel air inside the sidepods to the rear to interact with, for example; the double monkey seat? Or would there simply be insufficient air for this to offer any benefit??

Scuderia Ferrari SF70H

Quote Originally Posted by JPBD View Post
    I was just thinking - does anyone think that the rear bodywork of our car (much more opened than Mercedes) is somehow connected to the uniquely complex intakes at the front of the sidepod?

Someone more informed than me: is it possible to funnel air inside the sidepods to the rear to interact with, for example; the double monkey seat? Or would there simply be insufficient air for this to offer any benefit??
    The more open floor in the back helps our very sophisticated diffuser, and our beautiful intakes are so high that we have clear air coming on top of the suspension, Mercedes and Redbull have to modify the geometry of the front suspension so they can open space in front of their intakes. We will see a lot more intakes like Ferrari in 2018.

To answer your question, sidepods intake are for cooling the PU.

I think mercedes is too complicated for his own good.

Hey Guys here's to another cool Canadian gp this weekend :) Hint seagulls https://youtu.be/VOiJ6EQmKe4

Quote Originally Posted by mizf1 View Post
    Yes guys, 1 race at a time. I still remember 2012 when Alonso had a 50 point lead going into the summer break.

We have no room for complacency, just need to keep our heads down and carry on what we are doing
    The good thing is Ferrari just need to talk to Gene before Spa and remind him who supplies them their engines and that Romain needs to have a safe start...

Quote Originally Posted by Homan13PSU View Post
    The good thing is Ferrari just need to talk to Gene before Spa and remind him who supplies them their engines and that Romain needs to have a safe start...
    Mm really GRO is much better now, the only one who could be doing that kind of things now is Stroll, and he is always at beck of the grid, let's hope that not one else feels adventurous.

Go Ferrari go!
    Sent using Tapatalk

Mm really GRO is much better now, the only one who could be doing that kind of things now is Stroll, and he is always at beck of the grid, let's hope that not one else feels adventurous.

Go Ferrari go!
    Sent using Tapatalk
    Max tends to be toward the front and he is good for a bonehead move as well.