Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 31 to 60 of 82

Thread: F1 suspension row brews ahead of 2017 season

  1. #31
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Delaware, USA
    Posts
    57
    Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    2) Better to innovate rather than imitate.
    So why is the Scuderia always doing the opposite? I would not consider developing a system that other teams have had for 2 years innovating, unless there was some radical difference with Ferrari's approach.

    What was the last thing found on a Ferrari F1 car that other teams rushed to copy?

  2. #32
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,729
    Quote Originally Posted by MAD_Junior View Post
    .
    What was the last thing found on a Ferrari F1 car that other teams rushed to copy?
    Seb's winning ways!

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Delaware, USA
    Posts
    57
    Quote Originally Posted by Brembo View Post
    Seb's winning ways!
    And THAT was something Ferrari tried to copy from Red Bull - without much success, I might add.

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Corpus Christi Tx
    Posts
    2,766
    Quote Originally Posted by MAD_Junior View Post
    And THAT was something Ferrari tried to copy from Red Bull - without much success, I might add.
    +1

  5. #35
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Kiato-Greece
    Posts
    1,989
    Whats the point, of coming here,to a FERRARI forum, and saying that we are not good enough???
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Skopje, Macedonia
    Posts
    2,033
    Quote Originally Posted by PURE PASSION View Post
    Whats the point, of coming here,to a FERRARI forum, and saying that we are not good enough???
    Well, at the moment we are not quite where we want to be. We should live in an illusion?

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Corpus Christi Tx
    Posts
    2,766
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormy View Post
    Well, at the moment we are not quite where we want to be. We should live in an illusion?
    +1000

  8. #38
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,729
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormy View Post
    Well, at the moment we are not quite where we want to be. We should live in an illusion?
    Using your word illusion, An illusion of Ferrari winnig WCC, 2017, Seb WDC, at he moment sounds and feels so much better than, not good enough! Fans can go either way. I'm for bright Red and Seb's #1 finger glove waving across the winning flag!!

  9. #39
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Kiato-Greece
    Posts
    1,989
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormy View Post
    Well, at the moment we are not quite where we want to be. We should live in an illusion?
    So its either to live in an illusion ,or bashing the team??
    I really dont get it,why we have to bash the team.They themselves are the 1st to admit that we have to do a lot better to win.But in every news ,rumours to say that we are worst then Merc and RedBull FOR SURE,they are the masters of aero,chassis, pu etc they innovative and we are a bunch of losers,i really dont get whats the point of a true fan saying such thing over and over again.
    We all know where we suffer, FOR SURE the team knows .
    Here we are to comment about news ,ideas and 1st of all HOPE that next year we could be the best!!!
    Thats my point of view.Everybody has his own opinion. I just find pointless and hopeless always bashing the team.
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Corpus Christi Tx
    Posts
    2,766
    Quote Originally Posted by Brembo View Post
    Using your word illusion, An illusion of Ferrari winnig WCC, 2017, Seb WDC, at he moment sounds and feels so much better than, not good enough! Fans can go either way. I'm for bright Red and Seb's #1 finger glove waving across the winning flag!!
    AGREED +1......screw good enough. Second place are first losers!

  11. #41
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Corpus Christi Tx
    Posts
    2,766
    Pure Passion - I'm getting tired and frustrated of HOPE for the past nine years.....maybe ten......

    " Hope, it is the quintessential human delusion, simultaneously the source of your greatest strength, and your greatest weakness." The Matrix: Reloaded

  12. #42
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Kiato-Greece
    Posts
    1,989
    Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    Pure Passion - I'm getting tired and frustrated of HOPE for the past nine years.....maybe ten......

    " Hope, it is the quintessential human delusion, simultaneously the source of your greatest strength, and your greatest weakness." The Matrix: Reloaded
    If you are not hopping then what.You say we are not good enough as Merc and RedBull, you are not hoping, then WHAT are you doing here??Im honestly (to play it Vet a little bit) asking you .
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

  13. #43
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    27,810
    Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    Pure Passion - I'm getting tired and frustrated of HOPE for the past nine years.....maybe ten......

    " Hope, it is the quintessential human delusion, simultaneously the source of your greatest strength, and your greatest weakness." The Matrix: Reloaded
    Well if its tiring to support Ferrari I don't know what you should do really....
    Forza Ferrari

  14. #44
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Corpus Christi Tx
    Posts
    2,766
    Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    Well if its tiring to support Ferrari I don't know what you should do really....
    Supporting someone has two different views: Passive(hope) and Active(results).........I want results be it thru verbal or gestural.

  15. #45
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Kitchener, CANADA
    Posts
    5,433
    Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    Pure Passion - I'm getting tired and frustrated of HOPE for the past nine years.....maybe ten......

    " Hope, it is the quintessential human delusion, simultaneously the source of your greatest strength, and your greatest weakness." The Matrix: Reloaded
    i don't think it's been NINE years....or TEN like you said in your post.....if memory serves me right we Ferrari WON the WCC in 2008 and in my heart and in my "books" Ferrari won the WDC with Massa as far as i'm concerned......Lewise won the WDC that year by some pure luck when Timo Glock gifted him 5th place....
    Massa should have been the REAL WDC winner that year he had an awesome and flawless year....

    so there u go, it's only been ONLY EIGHT YEARS since FERARRI won and championship....ha, ha...

    ...and something tells me that 2017 will be our years....from a real Ferrari fan that is very much hoping for this

  16. #46
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Skopje, Macedonia
    Posts
    2,033
    Quote Originally Posted by PURE PASSION View Post
    So its either to live in an illusion ,or bashing the team??
    I really dont get it,why we have to bash the team.They themselves are the 1st to admit that we have to do a lot better to win.But in every news ,rumours to say that we are worst then Merc and RedBull FOR SURE,they are the masters of aero,chassis, pu etc they innovative and we are a bunch of losers,i really dont get whats the point of a true fan saying such thing over and over again.
    We all know where we suffer, FOR SURE the team knows .
    Here we are to comment about news ,ideas and 1st of all HOPE that next year we could be the best!!!
    Thats my point of view.Everybody has his own opinion. I just find pointless and hopeless always bashing the team.
    I can't say that you don't have a point. However, i think we can be critical when we need to. Nothing bad in that. As for hope, i'm not saying we should lose hope for next year. We don't know what's going to happen next year, it's Ferrari, everything is possible. What i'm saying is, that judging by results so far, we are in a difficult situation. And again, nothing bad if someone comes here with a critical point of view. We are all fans. It's not like if Ferrari doesn't finally deliver next year i'm going to quit supporting the team, and switch to being a Red Bull supporter lol.

  17. #47
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Corpus Christi Tx
    Posts
    2,766
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormy View Post
    I can't say that you don't have a point. However, i think we can be critical when we need to. Nothing bad in that. As for hope, i'm not saying we should lose hope for next year. We don't know what's going to happen next year, it's Ferrari, everything is possible. What i'm saying is, that judging by results so far, we are in a difficult situation. And again, nothing bad if someone comes here with a critical point of view. We are all fans. It's not like if Ferrari doesn't finally deliver next year i'm going to quit supporting the team, and switch to being a Red Bull supporter lol.
    agreed and well said....................

  18. #48
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Kiato-Greece
    Posts
    1,989
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormy View Post
    I can't say that you don't have a point. However, i think we can be critical when we need to. Nothing bad in that. As for hope, i'm not saying we should lose hope for next year. We don't know what's going to happen next year, it's Ferrari, everything is possible. What i'm saying is, that judging by results so far, we are in a difficult situation. And again, nothing bad if someone comes here with a critical point of view. We are all fans. It's not like if Ferrari doesn't finally deliver next year i'm going to quit supporting the team, and switch to being a Red Bull supporter lol.
    Its another thing,to comment something that you think that the team did wrong, that totally respectful, and another thing that some say that we are a bunch of losers and we are gonna be destroyed another year!!!
    For example, when the team make a bad strategy in a race,the true fan will comment on that and say that "for me this was a bad call".The bad fan will say"what a bunch of losers we have in the pit wall and in the factory,Merc and RedBull are the best etc".
    I dont know if you understand whay im trying to say??!!!
    And its not an excuse that we are failing for years.Every team has its ups and downs that can take years!!!
    Its like you see someone hitting his 10 year old son ,because he did something wrong and he tells you that he always do something wrong.Thats not an excuse,its just WRONG!!!
    Last edited by PURE PASSION; 17th January 2017 at 07:32.
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

  19. #49
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Corpus Christi Tx
    Posts
    2,766
    Pure Passion:

    " and another thing that some say that we are a bunch of losers and we are gonna be destroyed another year!!!"

    saying it......is like being critical towards someone or something.


    "Its like you see someone hitting his 10 year old son ,because he did something wrong and he tells you that he always do something wrong.Thats not an excuse,its just WRONG!!!"

    hitting!!!!!!.....while some or most are not saying to become physical...your expressing two different views.

    But if you constantly critique your son and become critical of him because you love him, he can do something about it. People do it everyday when their country is going in the wrong direction and THEY PROTEST PEACEFULLY! They love their country enough to protest peacefully instead of just being passive and not doing anything and hopefully by chance things will turn around.

    Maybe, just maybe, people at Monza should protest their frustration either thru: silence or " boo'ing" Ferrari. Ferrari can either take the silence or "boo'ing" and turn it around..positively.

  20. #50
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Kiato-Greece
    Posts
    1,989
    Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    Pure Passion:

    " and another thing that some say that we are a bunch of losers and we are gonna be destroyed another year!!!"

    saying it......is like being critical towards someone or something.


    "Its like you see someone hitting his 10 year old son ,because he did something wrong and he tells you that he always do something wrong.Thats not an excuse,its just WRONG!!!"

    hitting!!!!!!.....while some or most are not saying to become physical...your expressing two different views.

    But if you constantly critique your son and become critical of him because you love him, he can do something about it. People do it everyday when their country is going in the wrong direction and THEY PROTEST PEACEFULLY! They love their country enough to protest peacefully instead of just being passive and not doing anything and hopefully by chance things will turn around.

    Maybe, just maybe, people at Monza should protest their frustration either thru: silence or " boo'ing" Ferrari. Ferrari can either take the silence or "boo'ing" and turn it around..positively.
    On this we agree to disagree. You find it healthy to bush the team ALL the time till they win the championship, i DONT.We have different views and thats it.I cant make you stop doing it.I only hope that the team will prove you wtong ,from next year already.
    Take care!!!!
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

  21. #51
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    27,810
    Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post

    Maybe, just maybe, people at Monza should protest their frustration either thru: silence or " boo'ing" Ferrari. Ferrari can either take the silence or "boo'ing" and turn it around..positively.
    LOL you want the Italian Tifosi to boo Ferrari? are you for real?
    Forza Ferrari

  22. #52
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Corpus Christi Tx
    Posts
    2,766
    Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    LOL you want the Italian Tifosi to boo Ferrari? are you for real?
    about as real as Bernie Ecclestone:

    https://www.motorsportweek.com/news/id/13507?id=13507

    the 86yo tends to have more weight and credibility than you or I.

  23. #53
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Kiato-Greece
    Posts
    1,989
    Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    about as real as Bernie Ecclestone:

    https://www.motorsportweek.com/news/id/13507?id=13507

    the 86yo tends to have more weight and credibility than you or I.
    And "if"we win with this old people,then what???!!!!
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

  24. #54
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Corpus Christi Tx
    Posts
    2,766
    Quote Originally Posted by PURE PASSION View Post
    And "if"we win with this old people,then what???!!!!
    that will be left for a later discussion at the end of the year....till then

  25. #55
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Kiato-Greece
    Posts
    1,989
    Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    that will be left for a later discussion at the end of the year....till then
    We have an appointment then!!
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

  26. #56
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    27,810
    Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    about as real as Bernie Ecclestone:

    https://www.motorsportweek.com/news/id/13507?id=13507

    the 86yo tends to have more weight and credibility than you or I.
    So I ask again you want the Italian fans to boo Ferrari? are you for real?
    Forza Ferrari

  27. #57
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Corpus Christi Tx
    Posts
    2,766
    Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    So I ask again you want the Italian fans to boo Ferrari? are you for real?
    NO, they should do as they have always done.....rejoice and be happy at their current "success" for the past 9 years. (sarcasm)

  28. #58
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    27,810
    Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    NO, they should do as they have always done.....rejoice and be happy at their current "success" for the past 9 years. (sarcasm)
    Ah so they will support the team through the good times and the bad times, the real Tifosi....who are you to tell fans what they should do?

    Do you have anything positive to add to this forum at all?
    Forza Ferrari

  29. #59
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Corpus Christi Tx
    Posts
    2,766
    Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    Ah so they will support the team through the good times and the bad times, the real Tifosi....who are you to tell fans what they should do?

    Do you have anything positive to add to this forum at all?
    Positive is a matter of opinion...I will be positive when Ferrari starts winning a World Championship....its not how you start, its how you finish.....its constructive cristicism. If I hurt your feelings, sorry.

    And I am not telling fans what to do....it was a suggestion.

  30. #60
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    27,810
    Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    Positive is a matter of opinion...I will be positive when Ferrari starts winning a World Championship....its not how you start, its how you finish.....its constructive cristicism. If I hurt your feelings, sorry.

    And I am not telling fans what to do....it was a suggestion.
    Ah so your just another one of those fans, got it
    Forza Ferrari

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •