Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 60 of 697

Thread: 2nd Winter Testing 7th March - 10th March 2017, Barcelona

  1. #31
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    India
    Posts
    1,888
    Williams with max speed 289.5.......new FL of the test season so far on SS tyres.

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    India
    Posts
    1,888
    williams max speed 289.5 suggests, mercs 282 didn't run on full engine mode.

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    France
    Posts
    353
    we are 0.5 seconds faster on the mediums today then we were in the first tests. 1:21.600 last week , today 1 21 .1

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    India
    Posts
    1,888
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax View Post
    we are 0.5 seconds faster on the mediums today then we were in the first tests. 1:21.600 last week , today 1 21 .1
    wt was the top speed of ferrari triggered on that day?

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sydney Australia
    Posts
    1,053
    Imo, Merc and RB will not show their true hand until Melbourne, and hopefully we do the same. But in saying that, we dont even know and wont know if they showed it in testing or not. Its just a waiting game for us fans looking in from the outside.
    CUT ME. CUT YOU. BOTH OUR BLOOD IS FERRARI RED!

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    461
    Quote Originally Posted by dfunk257 View Post
    Imo, Merc and RB will not show their true hand until Melbourne, and hopefully we do the same. But in saying that, we dont even know and wont know if they showed it in testing or not. Its just a waiting game for us fans looking in from the outside.
    I like it how Ferrari is not responding to the faster times by other teams. Clearly RBR and Williams are trying to but we stick to our program.

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    27,290
    Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    williams max speed 289.5 suggests, mercs 282 didn't run on full engine mode.
    Not really
    Forza Ferrari

  8. #38
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    1,842
    80 laps before lunch break really monstrous effort from team and Vettel
    #PrayforMH370 #KeepFightingSchumi

  9. #39
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Kiato-Greece
    Posts
    1,934
    80 laps!!!!
    1:21:127 on MEDIUMS!!!
    Another pretty good morning!!!
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Universe
    Posts
    464
    Great Job for Seb 80 Laps not bad for the morning session

  11. #41
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    461
    Closer look at the rear this morning

    C6UEmlOWYAAShd4.jpg
    C6UEoJUWcAIkAYa.jpg

  12. #42
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    1,842
    Actually its 82 laps according to F1Today

    81 from Autosport
    Vettel's 81, which include a great stint on mediums at the end that featured 14 flying laps with supreme consistency
    #PrayforMH370 #KeepFightingSchumi

  13. #43
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    London
    Posts
    344
    Has anyone noticed any changes from last week?

  14. #44
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    London
    Posts
    344

  15. #45
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    281
    How worried should we be about Allison at Mercedes? How different do you think the SF70H is from his original vision? Different enough that he can't offer them insights into Ferrari form? Or similar enough that any benefit Ferrari may have over Mercedes (IF there are any benefits) can simply be implemented on the Mercedes??

  16. #46
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,500
    I'm hoping for 150 laps + today.

  17. #47
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Manchester, UK
    Posts
    904
    Quote Originally Posted by jragona View Post
    Has anyone noticed any changes from last week?
    Nothing seems to be different on our car at this stage

  18. #48
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Corpus Christi Tx
    Posts
    1,435
    I think Mclaren has changed engines MORE than it has changed tyres in these testing sessions?????

    It does not look good for this team.

  19. #49
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,500
    Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    I think Mclaren has changed engines MORE than it has changed tyres in these testing sessions?????

    It does not look good for this team.
    They will be using the races as testing, I wonder if Alonso still believes in the 'project' as we are 3 years in now.

  20. #50
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Corpus Christi Tx
    Posts
    1,435
    Quote Originally Posted by mizf1 View Post
    They will be using the races as testing, I wonder if Alonso still believes in the 'project' as we are 3 years in now.
    Must be gut wrenching for him. So when the engine gives out at OZ he is going to do the song and dance from a PR issue something like this: Alonso " We are still making progress with the engine as we would like for our testing to have gone much further than expected but it happens. Hopefully we can find the problem now and move forward".....which sounds to me like BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH!!!!

  21. #51
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    India
    Posts
    1,888
    Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    Must be gut wrenching for him. So when the engine gives out at OZ he is going to do the song and dance from a PR issue something like this: Alonso " We are still making progress with the engine as we would like for our testing to have gone much further than expected but it happens. Hopefully we can find the problem now and move forward".....which sounds to me like BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH!!!!
    To be fair, alonso deserves more championships than vettel & hamilton. He's most rated driver in the paddock by most of the teams.
    At the same time, he deserves criticism for his swtich between the teams. No one is to blame for that except himself. Going back to mclaren was a total risk & blunder move. He took a chance, it didn't pay him. That's it.
    Last edited by nani_s23; 7th March 2017 at 13:28.

  22. #52
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Corpus Christi Tx
    Posts
    1,435
    Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    To be fair, alonso deserves more championships than vettel & hamilton. He's most rated driver in the paddock by most of the teams.
    At the same time, he deserves criticism for his swtich between the teams. No one is to blame for that except himself. Going back to mclaren was a total risk & blunder move. He took a chance, it didn't pay him. That's it.
    yep, as far as the japanese, whom are known for making quality and reliable automobiles, it just shows how complex these engines are...3years with the same engine and they cannot get it right?? I mean once they put their mind on something, they stick to it and perfect it but this is just........mind-blowing.

  23. #53
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    India
    Posts
    1,888
    Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    yep, as far as the japanese, whom are known for making quality and reliable automobiles, it just shows how complex these engines are...3years with the same engine and they cannot get it right?? I mean once they put their mind on something, they stick to it and perfect it but this is just........mind-blowing.
    wts worrying part is, they are unable to find where the issue is from the engine side. They have no answers for 1st season testing engine failure till now. That's really a concern going into the season. I soon see, either mclaren-honda partnership or alonso-mclaren contract broken.

  24. #54
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    236
    Alonso said he'll make up his mind at the summer break. Me thinks that if this continues like it is now, he'll retire from F1.
    Drive it like you stole it!

  25. #55
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Corpus Christi Tx
    Posts
    1,435
    Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    wts worrying part is, they are unable to find where the issue is from the engine side. They have no answers for 1st season testing engine failure till now. That's really a concern going into the season. I soon see, either mclaren-honda partnership or alonso-mclaren contract broken.
    I see the former rather than the latter IMHO...............

  26. #56
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    hong kong
    Posts
    930
    Would be nice if we do a race sim today

  27. #57
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Babes&Whisky
    Posts
    1,294
    Did Massa do a 1.19 something with the mediums? I saw at f1today that, now his top run is on softs, but did he do something close on mediums? That would really show how low the times can get. Probably in 1.17 flat or lower

  28. #58
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Istanbul/Turkey
    Posts
    1,650
    Quote Originally Posted by IulianFerrari View Post
    Did Massa do a 1.19 something with the mediums? I saw at f1today that, now his top run is on softs, but did he do something close on mediums? That would really show how low the times can get. Probably in 1.17 flat or lower
    Supersofts.


    Disappointing; 2009 to 2016...

  29. #59
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    India
    Posts
    1,888
    Quote Originally Posted by IulianFerrari View Post
    Did Massa do a 1.19 something with the mediums? I saw at f1today that, now his top run is on softs, but did he do something close on mediums? That would really show how low the times can get. Probably in 1.17 flat or lower
    No. he did 1.19 on SS. Later he swtiched to US, where he didn't improve.

  30. #60
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    India
    Posts
    1,888
    100 Laps

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •