Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 61 to 90 of 120

Thread: Will Stroll...

  1. #61
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    2,010
    Leclerc ended 3 positions out of the points on his race debut in a Sauber and he dominated Stroll who had a better car and started four positions higher. Can't wait to see him continue to develop and drive for us. Love this kid!

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Corpus Christi Tx
    Posts
    5,451
    Quote Originally Posted by Giallo 550 View Post
    Leclerc ended 3 positions out of the points on his race debut in a Sauber and he dominated Stroll who had a better car and started four positions higher. Can't wait to see him continue to develop and drive for us. Love this kid!
    +1

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Christchurch,UK
    Posts
    3,319
    Oh well, the Stool was being a bit of a tool then, wasn't he?!

  4. #64
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,180
    Quote Originally Posted by Giallo 550 View Post
    Leclerc ended 3 positions out of the points on his race debut in a Sauber and he dominated Stroll who had a better car and started four positions higher. Can't wait to see him continue to develop and drive for us. Love this kid!
    and Leclerc had a issue with his steering wheel as it wasn't showing the fuel consumption so drove conservatively for most of the race if he gets his head down ignores the hype and just focus on the job at hand then he will be a Ferrari driver in either 2019 or 2020

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    uk
    Posts
    3,415
    Maybe Stool's daddy will pour yet more cash into Williams to get his boy a better car OR
    are Williams worthy to have the dear boy in their team!
    Perhaps daddy could find him a seat more worthy of his talent.


    Forza Jules

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Babes&Whisky
    Posts
    2,549
    Quote Originally Posted by racingbradley View Post
    Maybe Stool's daddy will pour yet more cash into Williams to get his boy a better car OR
    are Williams worthy to have the dear boy in their team!
    Perhaps daddy could find him a seat more worthy of his talent.
    Williams were 5th fastest last year when the Stroll family came. Now they are fighting at the back. I doubt anyone will want that kind of "sponsor" and management. What are they doing with the money, install cool radio stations on the car for the boy? They brought in another pay driver, to make Lance look good when he finishes ahead...

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Corpus Christi Tx
    Posts
    5,451
    Quote Originally Posted by IulianFerrari View Post
    Williams were 5th fastest last year when the Stroll family came. Now they are fighting at the back. I doubt anyone will want that kind of "sponsor" and management. What are they doing with the money, install cool radio stations on the car for the boy? They brought in another pay driver, to make Lance look good when he finishes ahead...
    Hence as to why Martini DID NOT renew their contract with Williams after 2018.

    The Stroller is now throwing Williams "under the bus" saying the car was not setup for the right modes at Melbourne 2018....not enough power??? Really?? Excuse me for reacting Mr. Stroll but do you not have a spec AMG PU? Did you forget the playstation controls are different on the steering wheel of the FW41?? How did LeClerc let alone both Force India's beat you?

  8. #68
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    28,622
    Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    How did LeClerc let alone both Force India's beat you?
    They had better cars? Pretty sure the team admitted they messed up on the cooling so they were hampered with over heating so not quite sure why your so angry at his comments lol
    Forza Ferrari

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,180
    Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    They had better cars? Pretty sure the team admitted they messed up on the cooling so they were hampered with over heating so not quite sure why your so angry at his comments lol
    No way Leclerc had a faster car and I think people are just annoyed that drivers like Massa Kubica Gio and Wehrlein can't get a seat because of pay drivers like Stroll.

  10. #70
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    28,622
    Even Michael paid for a seat, it's hardly new or unique to Stroll.
    Forza Ferrari

  11. #71
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Corpus Christi Tx
    Posts
    5,451
    Quote Originally Posted by Christopher View Post
    No way Leclerc had a faster car......
    yep


    Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    Even Michael paid for a seat, it's hardly new or unique to Stroll.
    true with regards to paid drivers....there are alot of them that were talentless or had no race-craft......Michael, I believe, was an exception.

  12. #72
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,180
    Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    Even Michael paid for a seat, it's hardly new or unique to Stroll.
    it always happened and always will but its sad to see such a great and historic team like Williams needing to resort to pay drivers just a couple years ago they were battling with Ferrari and Redbull and now there battling with Sauber. Stroll having a billionaire father who bought him into F1 means he gets a lot more criticism and pay driver insults than someone with a sponsor who bought them in like Sirotkin.
    Last edited by Christopher; 27th March 2018 at 14:28.

  13. #73
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Corpus Christi Tx
    Posts
    5,451
    Did you guys see how the Stroller beat Max, Ricci and Kimi during the Bahrain GP 2018!!!!

    P16...pathetic

  14. #74
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    S.A
    Posts
    8,951
    Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    Did you guys see how the Stroller beat Max, Ricci and Kimi during the Bahrain GP 2018!!!!

    P16...pathetic
    i heard he never had water this race,, lol but still
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!
    lol ignore the bitter old cows ;-)

  15. #75
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Machu Pichu
    Posts
    727
    Shall we change the title to, Will Verstapen crash today ?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Go Ferrari, beat them all!

  16. #76
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    1,200
    Quote Originally Posted by Aberracus View Post
    Shall we change the title to, Will Verstapen crash today ?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    https://www.formula1.com/en/video/20...is_rivals.html

    I think I hate Crashstapen more than I hate Hamilton....do people still really believe he is the second coming? My blood pressure rises when he opens his mouth. He is a danger to anyone he starts a race near...
    ~FORZA FERRARI~

  17. #77
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    2,474
    If Max gets a car that is a pole winner he will stay up front until he wins. Especially if he"s the #1 driver with a real wing man looking out for him. Bottas, Seb have the car! They need the Max spirit. I hate that Lewis is not with Ferrari. Alonso in a Merc or even a Ferrari, no way he won't WDC, as long as the team lets him drive.

  18. #78
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    S.A
    Posts
    8,951
    Quote Originally Posted by Aberracus View Post
    Shall we change the title to, Will Verstapen crash today ?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    lol Yes it would be appropriate!, sadly he only ruins ferrari's races. such an overrated driver. I'm glad Renault made horner admit it was Max fault alone that he spun out at bahrain after they tried dodging the blame and putting it on renault as usual

    Quote Originally Posted by ferrari1.8t View Post
    https://www.formula1.com/en/video/20...is_rivals.html

    I think I hate Crashstapen more than I hate Hamilton....do people still really believe he is the second coming? My blood pressure rises when he opens his mouth. He is a danger to anyone he starts a race near...
    He is worse than Kvyat. Especially since he seems so dumb and thick headed when he has to address the crashes in post interviews. I think nobody will pass my dislike for rapper boy, but max is a clear no.2 on that list.
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!
    lol ignore the bitter old cows ;-)

  19. #79
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Corpus Christi Tx
    Posts
    5,451
    Quote Originally Posted by mwk360 View Post
    He is worse than Kvyat. , but max is a clear no.2 on that list.
    No he(Max) is not. What list is this??? (your personal bias list??)

    2015

    Kvyat (Redbull) scored 95pts
    Max (STR) scored 49pts

    2016 (demotion for Kvyat and not much change in the rules of F1 cars)...so basically a switch

    Kvyat (STR) 25pts
    Max (RB) 204 pts.

    Kyvat has 1 podium win while Max has 3 podium wins.

    Max needs to hone his overtake opportunities....waiting patiently....like Ricci....then he will become a WDC on merit. Vettel is reminiscent of Max in his early years.

  20. #80
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    2,010
    Quote Originally Posted by Brembo View Post
    I hate that Lewis is not with Ferrari.
    I would rather have a driver who can cope with an inferior car and still get performance out of it. It's only a matter of time before Hamilton starts complaining to Toto, Niki, and whoever else would listen to him. There's no way he would have stuck with Ferrari as long as Alonso or Vettel have.

  21. #81
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Corpus Christi Tx
    Posts
    5,451
    Quote Originally Posted by Giallo 550 View Post
    I would rather have a driver who can cope with an inferior car and still get performance out of it. It's only a matter of time before Hamilton starts complaining to Toto, Niki, and whoever else would listen to him. There's no way he would have stuck with Ferrari as long as Alonso or Vettel have.

    +1

    This might be Alonso's last yr.....Norris looking for the empty seat.

  22. #82
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    2,474
    Louis @ Ferrari is the best ! He would get at least as much as Seb gets from his Ferrari. And Louis want's to add the Ferrari name to his success. BTW Ferrari is not an inferior car. The car is Red not Giallo if that's what you mean!

  23. #83
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    2,010
    Quote Originally Posted by Brembo View Post
    Louis @ Ferrari is the best ! He would get at least as much as Seb gets from his Ferrari. And Louis want's to add the Ferrari name to his success. BTW Ferrari is not an inferior car. The car is Red not Giallo if that's what you mean!
    It's not an inferior car this year. My point is that Hamilton has the uncanny ability of going straight to the team with the best or top tier car. He's the epitome of a fair weather driver. Who knew Mercedes would dominate '14, '15, '16, and '17?

  24. #84
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Machu Pichu
    Posts
    727
    Quote Originally Posted by Giallo 550 View Post
    It's not an inferior car this year. My point is that Hamilton has the uncanny ability of going straight to the team with the best or top tier car. He's the epitome of a fair weather driver. Who knew Mercedes would dominate '14, '15, '16, and '17?
    And his spin on McLaren from 2009 to 2013 ?



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Go Ferrari, beat them all!

  25. #85
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    2,010
    Quote Originally Posted by Aberracus View Post
    And his spin on McLaren from 2009 to 2013 ?



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    He won the championship in '08, which was worth something, and then started to unwind as late as 2012:

    https://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/mo...n-Twitter.html

  26. #86
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Machu Pichu
    Posts
    727

    Will Stroll...

    Vettel es good for Ferrari because he is very hardworking guy, very ordered, and good to create a great team around him; also is very talented pilot. (Check the Roc 2017, he is right now at his cenit as a pilot).

    Lewis is nothing of the above, is as Alonso a natural talent, but not a very good team builder or very hardworking (at least not in the German way).

    I much prefer to have a passionate driver like Ricardo alongside Sebastian. Than Lewis expecting the best car to shine.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Go Ferrari, beat them all!

  27. #87
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    2,474
    Quote Originally Posted by Aberracus View Post
    Vettel es good for Ferrari because he is very hardworking guy, very ordered, and good to create a great team around him; also is very talented pilot. (Check the Roc 2017, he is right now at his cenit as a pilot).

    Lewis is nothing of the above, is as Alonso a natural talent, but not a very good team builder or very hardworking (at least not in the German way).

    I much prefer to have a passionate driver like Ricardo alongside Sebastian. Than Lewis expecting the best car to shine.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Is "The German way demanding a contract having a #2 driver behind you?" Does Seb expect the 2nd best car the team has to offer?

  28. #88
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Machu Pichu
    Posts
    727
    Quote Originally Posted by Brembo View Post
    Is "The German way demanding a contract having a #2 driver behind you?" Does Seb expect the 2nd best car the team has to offer?
    I don’t think so really


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Go Ferrari, beat them all!

  29. #89
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    2,474
    Quote Originally Posted by Aberracus View Post
    I don’t think so really


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Which one don't you think, the 1st or 2nd sentence!
    Last edited by Brembo; 21st April 2018 at 12:26.

  30. #90
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    S.A
    Posts
    8,951
    Quote Originally Posted by Giallo 550 View Post
    It's not an inferior car this year. My point is that Hamilton has the uncanny ability of going straight to the team with the best or top tier car. He's the epitome of a fair weather driver. Who knew Mercedes would dominate '14, '15, '16, and '17?
    have to agree with you, he'd be twice the whiner grojean is if he was put in a midfield car
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!
    lol ignore the bitter old cows ;-)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •