Thread: Australian GP 2017 Live Streaming

Australian GP 2017 Live Streaming

Hi Friends,

Do some have link to good live streaming site for watching Australian GP 2017...?

Star Sports in India betrayed Formula 1 fans in India. They are not airing F1 live in any of the channels from Star Sports 1 to 4. Its only aired in Star Sports HD 2. That will make sure that no one will watch F1 in India, because HD is not superscribed by majority of the public. I don't want to miss the season opener.

Best of luck for Scuderia Ferrari Formula 1 team.....

Quote Originally Posted by anoopvp View Post
    Hi Friends,

Do some have link to good live streaming site for watching Australian GP 2017...?

Star Sports in India betrayed Formula 1 fans in India. They are not airing F1 live in any of the channels from Star Sports 1 to 4. Its only aired in Star Sports HD 2. That will make sure that no one will watch F1 in India, because HD is not superscribed by majority of the public. I don't want to miss the season opener.

https://www.batmanstream.com/motor-s...g-video-6.html

Hi Friends,

Its airing on Star Select HD 1 or 2. I watched all FP sessions. Quali & Race is also going to be aired on Star Select HD.
    #KeepFightingMichael | #CiaoJules

Quote Originally Posted by vcs316 View Post
    Its airing on Star Select HD 1 or 2. I watched all FP sessions. Quali & Race is also going to be aired on Star Select HD.

Yea, that's what I said, they are not providing F1 telecast for wider public...

And thank you all for providing the links

Hi Friends,

You could watch it in mobdro.apk, it streams sky sports f1 HD or if you r using jio download jio TV and hotstar app you'll be able to see both are of good quality.