Page 14 of 30 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819202122232425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: Australian GP 2017 - Race thread - Ferrari wins

if i'm not mistaken, vettel also registered the fastest lap of the race which is 1:26:6
    Forza Ferrari

Worth woke up to see this beauty

Enviado do meu iPhone usando o Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by fmatiasii View Post
    if i'm not mistaken, vettel also registered the fastest lap of the race which is 1:26:6
    No,Kimi

Disappointing; 2009 to 2016...

Kimi got FL I think
    Forza Ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    Kimi got FL I think
    oh i see, that is a good indicator for us then.
    Forza Ferrari

We just need to ace our qualifying so we can control the races from the front.

Remembering I told 1st ten laps below 3s of mercs and the way to win was there

Enviado do meu iPhone usando o Tapatalk

only caught the awarding. OMG its REAL. FORZA FERRARI
    Reflection, speed, force of character, judgement
    FORZA ALONSO, FORZA FERRARI

so now, where are the gloomers and doomers here? those who doubted the car, might be a good time to speak up.
    Forza Ferrari

All this talk about wirking on a b spec car

Imho, we won by pure speed and tire management, not due to merc wrong strategy.

so now, where are the gloomers and doomers here? those who doubted the car, might be a good time to speak up.
    Mercs is still faster car, Max helped us today

and I want Max to drive Ferrari next year, then we have 1-2 wins

Quote Originally Posted by KimiBot View Post
    What? Lewis had clear air and could not make up any time on Seb, not sure how you can say they have the faster car LOL
    Forza Ferrari

I remember someone here, before the winter testing, started to bash the car and called everyone stupid for thinking we can challenge Mercedes this year. SHOW YOURSELF.

This one is for all the haters and the doubters. Cheers y'all. I won my bet too!

Max helped us jump Lewis and get track position.once Vettel was in the lead he pulled out a gap which Hamilton could not do when he was leading. Also Kimi got the fastest lap of the race so I would say Ferrari had the faster race car, a merchant The fastest quali car

It's very nice to be wrong. I bow my head.

I wasn't going to watch this one live because of general lack of sleep lately but I figured, what the hell, there's always a chance. There are only two possibilites, either the car is as good as it showed today or there was something wrong with Lewis and the Merc. One thing is for sure, the Scuderia has cleared Red Bull.

I just hope this wasn't the one win I thought they might get this season. If the general feeling is the same after China and Bahrain, even if the races don't end as today, then there's a big chance the gap is closed.

Anyway...masterful drive by Seb and a perfect strategy by the team. I'm just a little bit puzzled by the gap between Seb and Kimi. It was the biggest gap between team mates that finished the race. By the way, great drive by Giovinazzi. 12th and not last in his first race.

What? Lewis had clear air and could not make up any time on Seb, not sure how you can say they have the faster car LOL
    this, could not have put it any better.....if we just manage to work on our quali pace a bit more to qualify on POLE.....life will be so much better for Ferrari

but all in all, i TOO think taht the Ferrari looked faster in race trim then the Mercs as well as we seem to take care of our tires much better then teh Mercs especially since Lewise was in clear air at the fbgining of race adn Seb was quite close to him and following him without any issues, and i can't say hte same about the Mercs.....Lewise had a really hard time followign Verstapen, let along PASS him

so all this bodes really well for Ferrari
    So 2023 started off bad, but managed to claw back some lap time come end of the year. Lets hope SF24 will give us tifosi something to smile about.

Quote Originally Posted by mizf1 View Post
    Max helped us jump Lewis and get track position.once Vettel was in the lead he pulled out a gap which Hamilton could not do when he was leading. Also Kimi got the fastest lap of the race so I would say Ferrari had the faster race car, a merchant The fastest quali car
    Yeah, and who takes the pole, wins the race, but today we were lucky, thanks to Max

Quote Originally Posted by 512 TR View Post

I wasn't going to watch this one live because of general lack of sleep lately but I figured, what the hell, there's always a chance. There are only two possibilites, either the car is as good as it showed today or there was something wrong with Lewis and the Merc. One thing is for sure, the Scuderia has cleared Red Bull.

I just hope this wasn't the one win I thought they might get this season. If the general feeling is the same after China and Bahrain, even if the races don't end as today, then there's a big chance the gap is closed.

Anyway...masterful drive by Seb and a perfect strategy by the team. I'm just a little bit puzzled by the gap between Seb and Kimi. It was the biggest gap between team mates that finished the race. By the way, great drive by Giovinazzi. 12th and not last in his first race.

Troll? Do you see when I registered here on this forum? Look to the right, OK?

I will tell you when Ferrari are competitive again. This isn't the year. Believe me, I've been around. What kind of an idiot do you take Toto Wolff for? At the end of a Formula you think Merc will just let it go over one winter? You're delusional. Before 2020 pray to the lord that Bottas will shave off Hamilton at least two titles because otherwise he has at least 5-6 in him and God only knows how long he will go on. What did I write that made you so upset? The truth?

Obviously you're all having a party here jerking off to the new car, the SF70H. Fine. Don't let me spoil your fun. But you're so stupid. So stupid. So let's make a deal, everyone who has written at least three positive posts (and I will check it in 2018) about the SF70H, you will all go away from this forum for all time (moderators as well) if the Scuderia wins two races in 2017 (they might fluke one and one doesn't count). I will offer this. I shut my mouth for the entire 2016 season season. I will shut my mouth for the entire 2017 season if you take the challenge. And also if I lose, I will never write another post here. So, if the Scuderia doesn't win two races or more you're out of here forever, all of you. If they do, I will never write here again and that includes this entire season until november. OK? Who's up for it? I'll shut my mouth from now on and believe me I will check this thread in the future.
    1 to go....
    Forza Ferrari

well done my friend, this proves you have a good character.
    Forza Ferrari

BIG lololololol....i guess he clearly hasn't been around that long himself.....ha, ha....
    So 2023 started off bad, but managed to claw back some lap time come end of the year. Lets hope SF24 will give us tifosi something to smile about.

Yeah, and who takes the pole, wins the race, but today we were lucky, thanks to Max

We had the pace to jump Lewis without Max
    Forza Ferrari

WOW. I have been waiting years for this moment. Ferrari is BACK - a strong car from the get go!
    Pit Crew deserve a lot of credit for making this win possible - amazing job on Seb's pit stop.
    #ForzaFerrari

We had the pace to jump Lewis without Max
    You think so?

You think so?
    With Seb yes off course, he was keeping up with Lewis no problem. Maybe you never watched the race or something?
    Forza Ferrari

With Seb yes off course, he was keeping up with Lewis no problem. Maybe you never watched the race or something?
    or maybe he's thinking of the other car.....kimi

Mercs is 1- 1.5 sec faster than Red Bull and can not overtake, so we must be lightyear ahead in race speed compared to Mercs then.

I guess its ok for everyone to have different opinions about cars performance. In the end of the day we all support the same team!

We were a bit lucky because Ham stuck behind Ves but Vettel was the fastest guy on track today. Overtaking seems harder this year but AustralianGP was never famous about easy overtakes. Also Mercedes car looks completely dire on dirty air.