Page 25 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1112131415161718192021222324252627 LastLast

Thread: Chinese GP 2017 - Race Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Ed Harley View Post
    If Vettel moves to Mercedes next year your wishes will come true.

Don't think ol Ham wants a proper teammate, he is happy with a number two so he can have all the glory.

That said i am sure Vettel would jump if he is given the opportunity. Even if this years Ferrari is a winner.

Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    both valid points but on the latter(#2), while that would be the gesturely thing to do, he(KR) never got team oders to move over. Vettel was poised and mature about the whole situation respecting TEAM ORDERS (not hearing anything), so after so many laps, Vettel took matters into his own hands. I respect teammate battles up to a certain degree but when one is having issues with his car....the team needs to communicate with both drivers to let both of them know what is going on and thats where the problem lies with regards to this one race; they have learned from it and off to Bahrain.
    yeah agree with you.
    But if you see the race clearly, kimi was hesitating to move inside or outside of the corner on ric as he was lining up for overtake. But backed off several times. On the other hand, seb made similar move on kimi where kimi was reluctant to make same move on Ric.
    Based on that observation i'm feeling that kimi is not aggressive anymore, Seb is aggressive when come to overtakes.

Quote Originally Posted by Fiondella View Post
    Verstappen gets paid £3 million a year I believe. Kimi is the oldest driver in F1 at the moment and it's showing, I would love him to prove us all wrong pulling some great performances out of the bag going forward. But I suspect we'll be seeing a new number two before the seasons out, hopefully Max.
    RedBull totally "underpays" its drivers as Max is "their" shining star going forward but I don't see it just yet (move to Ferrari). If Ferrari decides to "axe" Kimi, maybe Perez would make a good #2 driver for Ferrari IMO or GIO(this past race cost him and at the same area 2x????). Max is going to be a good #1 driver.

http://www.grandprix.com/ns/ns36161.html

oh man there's alot going on already

Quote Originally Posted by ManFromMilan View Post
    Don't think ol Ham wants a proper teammate, he is happy with a number two so he can have all the glory.

That said i am sure Vettel would jump if he is given the opportunity. Even if this years Ferrari is a winner.
    I don't know about that now. When he made the move from RB to Ferrari, then yes, totally agree with you. At times, I think he was second guessing his decision. But now, I honestly think he has a very good chance of getting win #5. He is following his protege so his loyalty at the moment given the performance of the car is with Ferrari even if given the opportunity to move to MB along with his age.

http://www.grandprix.com/ns/ns36160.html
    what he stated "ferrari is faster in heat & mercs faster in cooler" might be accurate.
    In that case this week race there is high probability of seb or kimi win.

Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post

if that happens, alonso will comeback to ferrari for sure.
    In place of kimi it will be either grosjean or perez or sainz (who can give consistent points)
    keep dreaming.
    Forza Ferrari

http://www.grandprix.com/ns/ns36160.html
    what he stated "ferrari is faster in heat & mercs faster in cooler" might be accurate.
    In that case this week race there is high probability of seb or kimi win.
    I think and hope Kimi will do well in Bahrain. He seems to like the track.

I don't know about that now. When he made the move from RB to Ferrari, then yes, totally agree with you. At times, I think he was second guessing his decision. But now, I honestly think he has a very good chance of getting win #5. He is following his protege so his loyalty at the moment given the performance of the car is with Ferrari even if given the opportunity to move to MB along with his age.

With Merc showing how strong their organisation is after the rule change, i do believe that this might influence him. Ham being a really difficult character to keep happy( Merc boss responding to what does Lewis want now when Wolff called him about Rosberg retiring) and him not really giving any indication that he will not just retire too, they might also like the idea of him in the team.

http://www.skysports.com/f1/news/124...el-or-hamilton

Final stint comparison....pretty much equal (in cooler conditons).

Quote Originally Posted by fmatiasii View Post
    keep dreaming.
    obviously, can't do anything rather than dreaming.

But think of it with this year car Vet & Alonso in one team. Definetly WCC will be ferrari only.
    At the same time more trouble for WDC & Ham

http://www.grandprix.com/ns/ns36161.html

oh man there's alot going on already
    Am not sure he deserves so much criticism, but the fact is Kimi is not really doing much with a car which is now at par with the merc (at the very least).
    Silently, like a shadow

Quote Originally Posted by ManFromMilan View Post
    With Merc showing how strong their organisation is after the rule change, i do believe that this might influence him. Ham being a really difficult character to keep happy( Merc boss responding to what does Lewis want now when Wolff called him about Rosberg retiring) and him not really giving any indication that he will not just retire too, they might also like the idea of him in the team.
    MB is a very strong F1 team, probably "will" be one of the best in F1 history....from a statistical perspective if it continues winning, but like I said earlier, you cannot have 2 #1's in a team....it just does not work.

Quote Originally Posted by fmatiasii View Post
    keep dreaming.
    agreed, you never marry the same woman(with bad karma) twice....sorry ladies

Quote Originally Posted by Stormsearcher View Post
    Am not sure he deserves so much criticism, but the fact is Kimi is not really doing much with a car which is now at par with the merc (at the very least).
    I think this is Ferrari's way of saying to the public that Kimi's time at Ferrari is coming to an end; can't blame them(Ferrari) as they see a WCC in sight and they have the car and driver to do it in...they just need to find a good #2 for Vettel.

agreed, you never marry the same woman(with bad karma) twice....sorry ladies
    kimi joined ferrari & left. Then again he came back to ferrari.

adding to your quote : you can marry the same woman as many times you can (official & un-official)

In Europe it requires mutual agreement ie. two willing parties.

kimi joined ferrari & left. Then again he came back to ferrari.

adding to your quote : you can marry the same woman as many times you can (official & un-official)
    lol....alonso has bad karma; everywhere he goes he brings it with him unfortunately and Ferrari does not need it now.

After a long time the car is looking like a winner. There always will be some glitch either in strategy or by drivers or by engineers, but over the length of a season, it will all come good. I think we have that opportunity this year. The car is either as fast as the merc or maybe a hint faster (in race trim). Its a real chance to get the WCC and the WDC. SM has prbly realised this since OZ race and hence the rapping of kimis knuckles.
    The bonus is this season will finally see more than a 2 horse race (read merc vs merc) and it will prbly be great fun considering both SV and LH are ruthless and will do all for victory. Question then is, who among Bottas and Kimi will be the better supporting cast. Frankly, Bottas first 2 rounds have been far from impressive, and kimi wont drive till you show him more money (or the door). This is going to be a tight season. And if in all this, RBR get their act together; their drivers will prbly be too late to challenge for the WDC, but they can make it a 3 team fight for the WCC. Am just drooling at the prospects.
    How i wish Alonso was one of our drivers (doesnt matter who the other driver is SV/KR) at this point. Sigh..
    Cant wait for the next race.
    Silently, like a shadow

Quote Originally Posted by Ed Harley View Post
    In Europe it requires mutual agreement ie. two willing parties.
    hmmm...here in india it doesn't require for one of the marriage. Few of them call it as love marriage & arrange marriage.

lol....alonso has bad karma; everywhere he goes he brings it with him unfortunately and Ferrari does not need it now.
    ofcourse his karma has to end somewhere or at some point of time. Might that end is ferrari

I hope Ferrari can find some secret speed haha even 0.2~0.4 seconds could really give us a chance in Qualifying and could put HAM under some much needed pressure.

hmmm...here in india it doesn't require for one of the marriage. Few of them call it as love marriage & arrange marriage.
    on a different note, Hey Nani_s23, whats the situation with Vijay. I realize the govt wants him and have pleaded with the Brits for his extradition. Any insight into this and public perception their???

ofcourse his karma has to end somewhere or at some point of time. Might that end is ferrari
    That would indeed be good.
    Silently, like a shadow

Quote Originally Posted by mwk360 View Post
    I hope Ferrari can find some secret speed haha even 0.2~0.4 seconds could really give us a chance in Qualifying and could put HAM under some much needed pressure.
    i think it might come after summer break, as they r working on some double inject system related to fuel. That gives some boost in the mode may be. lets see. I feel there is stll something (update) in ferrari's sleeve.

i think it might come after summer break, as they r working on some double inject system related to fuel. That gives some boost in the mode may be. lets see. I feel there is stll something (update) in ferrari's sleeve.
    me2! but i fear that RB and Mercs will steal the season away via development race.

But hearing that they are working on something specific is good to know :). XD i hope its suuuuuuuper successful.

on a different note, Hey Nani_s23, whats the situation with Vijay. I realize the govt wants him and have pleaded with the Brits for his extradition. Any insight into this and public perception their???
    yeah, he got redcorner notice. Govt is trying hard to bring him back to india & asking him to surrender many times even his properties.

But he's making lot of excuses & getting out many times from one of the govt official support. He's throwing money on each & everything now for sometime.

Public perception means: Few people say " he led his life strong (liquor king), now it doesn't matter now whether he goes to jail or somewhere". Kingfisher airlines is a gonner now.
    on funny side someone is saying He might come for his IPL team

yeah, he got redcorner notice. Govt is trying hard to bring him back to india & asking him to surrender many times even his properties.

But he's making lot of excuses & getting out many times from one of the govt official support. He's throwing money on each & everything now for sometime.

Public perception means: Few people say " he led his life strong (liquor king), now it doesn't matter now whether he goes to jail or somewhere". Kingfisher airlines is a gonner now.
    on funny side someone is saying He might come for his IPL team
    thanks

Horner going to the FIA about Vettels grid position at the start of the race....I never really followed up with that knowing that Vettels position was under investigation???

Horner going to the FIA about Vettels grid position at the start of the race....I never really followed up with that knowing that Vettels position was under investigation???
    yesterday he was under investigation & no action was taken against him. I think its within the rules, else seb might not have done that driver of his caliber.

I think Horner is cooking up something to get his Two RB cars into 2nd & 3rd position. silly horner.