Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 11121314151617181920212223242526 LastLast

Thread: Bahrain GP 2017 - Practice and qualifying thread

Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    Hmm wt about Kimi ??
    Honestly don't know.... I would like to be surprised by him today

Quote Originally Posted by stefa View Post
    Honestly don't know.... I would like to be surprised by him today
    Me on same boat ... not expecting anything. Wtever he delivers lets c n njoy that's it.

Quote Originally Posted by KurtC View Post
    all those that are talking bad of the team and saying we already lost race and the fight for champioship... if Ferrari wins , they should all print the page where they bashed the team and eat their own words
    Morons we have so many. What are they going to say tonight when Seb wins? Forza Ferrari.

Any way, to all those who are celebrating, Merry Easter!

I admit, I may have overreacted about Ferrari's performance today. However, I got shocked finding out Merc is 0.5 faster than us in qualy, when it was so close in Melbourne and Shanghai. Nevertheless, it seems like the culprit is that turbo overheating problem which I hope Ferrari can easily fix it and that Bahrain was only a one-off when it comes to qualy pace. Also it looks like this track doesn't suit us very well. Any ideas why that could be though? Whatever the case may be, it will be extremely difficult to win here. Seb has to pull the mother of all starts.

Quote Originally Posted by stefa View Post
    Any way, to all those who are celebrating, Merry Easter!
    Merry Easter to you as well!

Hoping Kimi to get his first podium today. Who knows.... he was one of the quickest in the long runs. He might surprise us.

Quote Originally Posted by bondilad View Post
    Hoping Kimi to get his first podium today. Who knows.... he was one of the quickest in the long runs. He might surprise us.
    He better perform and be at least right behind Seb! As you can see, many people are calling for his head!

Quote Originally Posted by Stormy View Post
    He better perform and be at least right behind Seb! As you can see, many people are calling for his head!
    Problem is RB's are front & behind him. He will get sandwiched between them if he doesn't make a good start

Problem is RB's are front & behind him. He will get sandwiched between them if he doesn't make a good start
    He needs to dispatch the Red Bulls fast otherwise Kimi will sit behind them for most of the race compromising it.

Happy Easter Everyone \(^_^)/ hope you enjoy tha day with your families

Is this a good time for the yearly 'Sack em all thread'?
    Hero's come and go, but legends never die!

Quote Originally Posted by SilverSpeed View Post
    haha wait another 10 hours time lol

My main concern this season is the starts. We have got bogged down and trounced by the Mercs and even the RB's at both races. If we can take one of the mercs at the start, we're in for a great race. If we can't, or if Seb gets taken by Ricciardo I will be more... frustrated. Hoping for a good race in general. Damage limitation will be second for Seb - but I hope he takes the win. It will certainly shut some people on this forum up, and I'll win my bet ;)

Quote Originally Posted by SilverSpeed View Post
    Hahaha too funny! I dread the outcome of this race if it doesn't go our way, not because Ferrari have failed and we should sack everyone... but because this forum will be an unbearable place for the next fortnight. Fingers crossed Ferrari surprises those that need to be surprised!

Alonso in talks with Renault for 2018...

That would be good for him and for Renault.

Williams and Renault are the only possibilities for him. Guess Renault would make more sense as its a factory team and he has a good past there

Quote Originally Posted by Stormy View Post
    Merry Easter to you as well!
    Happy Easter everyone. I hope we will have a good race.
    Just hoping and wishing this .5 is only in Qualy, not in the race.

lets hope we get through the inspections ^_^

God I hope these RIC rumors for next year are true...

Quote Originally Posted by mardyrt View Post
    Happy Easter everyone. I hope we will have a good race.
    Just hoping and wishing this .5 is only in Qualy, not in the race.
    hehe i think thats what we all are hoping after yesterday's "show" :) happy easter

Quote Originally Posted by Red is Best View Post
    God I hope these RIC rumors for next year are true...
    Ric replacing Kimi?? im assuming? ... i hope so >.<

Hulkenberg to Ferrari?
    #PrayforMH370 #KeepFightingSchumi

Quote Originally Posted by mwk360 View Post
    lets hope we get through the inspections ^_^
    We already did. I believe the wings are inspected every weekend.

All wings tend to flex a little bit under load, it is impossible to have 100% rigid wings.
    The inspection is to ensure that they do not flex any significant amount that can give a big advantage.

From what I've seen, Ferrari's wing movement is fairly typical. It's no where near what we saw with Red Bull years ago.
    Its funny that Marko is the one complaining when Red Bull has been known to use flexing front wings in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by fronaldo View Post
    Hulkenberg to Ferrari?
    you get from the top 3 teams.....so that leaves out Ferrari.....which leaves MB and RB......LH will more than likely stay and I'm sure they will extend VB contract now that both are going to push each other..nice battle between those two. That leaves RB.....Ricci I would pick over the Hulk as its apparent that RB's golden child is Max which he is looking like a #1 and Ricci a #2. IF, Alonso goes to Renault, which he would have to lower his "market value" and Renault would have to come up; they both would meet in the middle, they(Renault) would keep the Hulk and get rid of Palmer(dismal performance)....Alonso (35yo) would be a #1 and Hulk #2.

Quote Originally Posted by fronaldo View Post
    Hulkenberg to Ferrari?
    Hulk & sainz are the options for Ferrari. I see either one of them to replace Kimi.
    But Italian media seems to think other way as they r claiming ric signed 2yrs contract.

Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    you get from the top 3 teams.....so that leaves out Ferrari.....which leaves MB and RB......LH will more than likely stay and I'm sure they will extend VB contract now that both are going to push each other..nice battle between those two. That leaves RB.....Ricci I would pick over the Hulk as its apparent that RB's golden child is Max which he is looking like a #1 and Ricci a #2. IF, Alonso goes to Renault, which he would have to lower his "market value" and Renault would have to come up; they both would meet in the middle, they(Renault) would keep the Hulk and get rid of Palmer(dismal performance)....Alonso (35yo) would be a #1 and Hulk #2.
    If Renault has Alonso then the other seat will go to whoever gives them the most money from sponsorship....
    Forza Ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    That's make sense,i also want Ric at Ferrari but will RB let go of him..? Hulkenberg still also good option..Experienced, good in wet and not a bad quali driver..Make Palmer looks like F2 driver
    #PrayforMH370 #KeepFightingSchumi