Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 121314151617181920212223242526
Results 751 to 757 of 757

Thread: Bahrain GP 2017 - Practice and qualifying thread

  1. #751
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Corpus Christi Tx
    Posts
    2,776
    Quote Originally Posted by fronaldo View Post
    That's make sense,i also want Ric at Ferrari but will RB let go of him..? Hulkenberg still also good option..Experienced, good in wet and not a bad quali driver..Make Palmer looks like F2 driver
    Between Ricci and Hulk....Ricci is the better choice. You always want your "#2" (younger and hungry) pushing your "#1". You don't want the Vettel/Kimi situation or Massa/Stroll situation. C'mon, this is F1....push push push always and in all ways!!!!!!

  2. #752
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    27,810
    Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    Between Ricci and Hulk....Ricci is the better choice. You always want your "#2" (younger and hungry) pushing your "#1". You don't want the Vettel/Kimi situation or Massa/Stroll situation. C'mon, this is F1....push push push always and in all ways!!!!!!
    Ferrari don't seem to agree with that too much
    Forza Ferrari

  3. #753
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Corpus Christi Tx
    Posts
    2,776
    Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    Ferrari don't seem to agree with that too much
    +1....they are tactical (1 year thinking) instead of being strategic (3+ years mind set) when it comes to this particular situation.

  4. #754
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Trinidad, Caribbean
    Posts
    245
    where are all the fools who were writing us off yesterday.... not hearing any of them
    e per quell'ora e mezzo
    sono veramente libero
    Forza Ferrari

    I live my life
    one race at a time...
    and for that hour and a half or more...
    I am truly free.
    Forza Ferrari

  5. #755
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Garden of England
    Posts
    592
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick Singer View Post
    What a lot of bedwetters! We may fluff our starts and the Mercs may have fliers but I think Bottas might just be vulnerable at the start, HAM ain't on pole and we might rediscover our take-off mojo. In race trim we have every chance of the podium including the top step. Only the second safety car and VET being stuck behind RAI stopped us having a serious crack at the win in China.
    Booyah!
    We're doomed, Cap'n Mainwaring, doomed I tell ye!

  6. #756
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Manila, PH
    Posts
    1,694
    Quote Originally Posted by undertaker_17 View Post
    where are all the fools who were writing us off yesterday.... not hearing any of them
    Waiting for the first missed braking point in Sochi, I would imagine.

  7. #757
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Manila, PH
    Posts
    1,694
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick Singer View Post

    Quote Originally Posted by Nick Singer View Post

    What a lot of bedwetters! We may fluff our starts and the Mercs may have fliers but I think Bottas might just be vulnerable at the start, HAM ain't on pole and we might rediscover our take-off mojo. In race trim we have every chance of the podium including the top step. Only the second safety car and VET being stuck behind RAI stopped us having a serious crack at the win in China.
    Booyah!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •