Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 121314151617181920212223242526

Thread: Bahrain GP 2017 - Practice and qualifying thread

Quote Originally Posted by fronaldo View Post
    That's make sense,i also want Ric at Ferrari but will RB let go of him..? Hulkenberg still also good option..Experienced, good in wet and not a bad quali driver..Make Palmer looks like F2 driver
    Between Ricci and Hulk....Ricci is the better choice. You always want your "#2" (younger and hungry) pushing your "#1". You don't want the Vettel/Kimi situation or Massa/Stroll situation. C'mon, this is F1....push push push always and in all ways!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    Between Ricci and Hulk....Ricci is the better choice. You always want your "#2" (younger and hungry) pushing your "#1". You don't want the Vettel/Kimi situation or Massa/Stroll situation. C'mon, this is F1....push push push always and in all ways!!!!!!
    Ferrari don't seem to agree with that too much
    Forza Ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    Ferrari don't seem to agree with that too much
    +1....they are tactical (1 year thinking) instead of being strategic (3+ years mind set) when it comes to this particular situation.

where are all the fools who were writing us off yesterday.... not hearing any of them
    e per quell'ora e mezzo
    sono veramente libero
    Forza Ferrari

I live my life
    one race at a time...
    and for that hour and a half or more...
    I am truly free.
    Forza Ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Singer View Post
    What a lot of bedwetters! We may fluff our starts and the Mercs may have fliers but I think Bottas might just be vulnerable at the start, HAM ain't on pole and we might rediscover our take-off mojo. In race trim we have every chance of the podium including the top step. Only the second safety car and VET being stuck behind RAI stopped us having a serious crack at the win in China.
    Booyah!
    Trying to be less angry..

Quote Originally Posted by undertaker_17 View Post
    where are all the fools who were writing us off yesterday.... not hearing any of them
    Waiting for the first missed braking point in Sochi, I would imagine.

What a lot of bedwetters! We may fluff our starts and the Mercs may have fliers but I think Bottas might just be vulnerable at the start, HAM ain't on pole and we might rediscover our take-off mojo. In race trim we have every chance of the podium including the top step. Only the second safety car and VET being stuck behind RAI stopped us having a serious crack at the win in China.
    Booyah!