Page 31 of 36 FirstFirst ... 61718192021222324252627282930313233343536 LastLast

Thread: Bahrain GP 2017 - Race thread

Quote Originally Posted by Honzus View Post
    The best gift for my today's birthday! Thank you Ferrari and Seb!

Odesláno z mého Moto X Play pomocí Tapatalk
    Happy Birthday to you

Quote Originally Posted by wacc View Post
    Congratulation. Mine is due in 4 days
    And Happy Birthday in advances for you...Ferrari and Vettel gave both of you great present today
    #PrayforMH370 #KeepFightingSchumi

Quote Originally Posted by tifosi1993 View Post
    Stoffel Vandoorne. He was so quick you couldn't see him.
    there was a tweet from him earlier showing him on a treadmill with the caption " Went for a run....what did you guys do today?"

The German/Italian anthem reminds of when King Schumacher was on the throne

Bravo Bravo Seb
    Come on Kimi
    Our strategist is working well. Maybe that's Seb himself!!!!!

Forza Jules

3 races and: 1st, 2nd, 1st. All this with the "failure" of a car! Imagine what will happen when B-Spec arrive?!

Stoffel Vandoorne. He was so quick you couldn't see him.

Reports from paddock saying Ferrari not running with full power in the race from PU perspective

Quote Originally Posted by stefa View Post
    3 races and: 1st, 2nd, 1st. All this with the "failure" of a car! Imagine what will happen when B-Spec arrive?!
    Mercedes is just toying with us... letting us win a few here and there so they aren't disliked. Remember, they had such a head start on the engines they're probably... I dunno... 500hp ahead of the Ferrari?

Quote Originally Posted by JPBD View Post
    Mercedes is just toying with us... letting us win a few here and there so they aren't disliked. Remember, they had such a head start on the engines they're probably... I dunno... 500hp ahead of the Ferrari?
    Sarcasm for anyone who can't tell.

FORZA FERRARI

Arrivabene told italian TV that yesterday they decided to adopt a set-up aimed at preserving tyres for the race thus deliberaly sacryfing few tenths in qualifying.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulpg87 View Post
    Arrivabene told italian TV that yesterday they decided to adopt a set-up aimed at preserving tyres for the race thus deliberaly sacryfing few tenths in qualifying.
    Wise move!

I'm sorry but I'm not convinced. I'm too old and I've seen too much in order to be duped. Since 2007-2008 I've been following Lewis' body language and I've seen all the ups and downs, all the drama, all the fuss, all the things media wants you to see and believe me when I say that something is afoot. Seb doesn't behave naturally either. There's really only one question everybody should ask thmselves. Would Merc give up their own formula? I think it's all hoax and Lewis will in the end any way.

There is driver number one and number two, both with us and Mercedes. Its to maximize out potential of driver championship, so dont expect much from Bottas or Kimi in challenging their teammates.I think we used Kimi at times, keep him out for long so he slows down driver coming out of the pit for Vettel.

Great win, we need to push in development of car. Looks like James Alisson makes every car worse wherever he goes.

Quote Originally Posted by 512 TR View Post
    I'm sorry but I'm not convinced. I'm too old and I've seen too much in order to be duped. Since 2007-2008 I've been following Lewis' body language and I've seen all the ups and downs, all the drama, all the fuss, all the things media wants you to see and believe me when I say that something is afoot. Seb doesn't behave naturally either. There's really only one question everybody should ask thmselves. Would Merc give up their own formula? I think it's all hoax and Lewis will in the end any way.
    Ah but you should now leave the forum and never post again? 2 wins and you are out you said? we were stupid, there is no way Ferrari could compete....

As for the post above.....LOL
    Forza Ferrari

Alonso drove the wheels out of that mclaren-Honda car. Pretty ashamed such a talent is fighting down at the back-end

Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    Alonso drove the wheels out of that mclaren-Honda car. Pretty ashamed such a talent is fighting down at the back-end
    Ted just said that Alonso has told his Spanish friends/media that he will give 100% and everything he has to get into the points, but if on the last lap he is not on the points he will retire the car LOL

But yes it's a shame such a talent has still only got 2 WDC
    Forza Ferrari

Come on mate, this was a great effort from the team, don't minimize their effort

Quote Originally Posted by vecchiasignora View Post
    There is driver number one and number two, both with us and Mercedes. Its to maximize out potential of driver championship, so dont expect much from Bottas or Kimi in challenging their teammates.I think we used Kimi at times, keep him out for long so he slows down driver coming out of the pit for Vettel.

Great win, we need to push in development of car. Looks like James Alisson makes every car worse wherever he goes.
    Allison didn't design current mercs car

Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    Best thing to happen to us, he left.His negative attitude is reason why he is where he is.

Crofty stated that we brought 4 front wings to this race as part of our aggresive developement.

Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    Ted just said that Alonso has told his Spanish friends/media that he will give 100% and everything he has to get into the points, but if on the last lap he is not on the points he will retire the car LOL

But yes it's a shame such a talent has still only got 2 WDC
    Battle between 10th-11th-12th places were superb. Where Alonso was in that pack

Quote Originally Posted by JPBD View Post
    1000 hp actually. But they have to de tune the engine, otherwise it would be hazardous for Bot & Ham's health.

Their next update will be replacing Bot & Ham with robots.

Conspiracy then?

Quote Originally Posted by vecchiasignora View Post
    Best thing to happen to us, he left.His negative attitude is reason why he is where he is.
    It might be ur opinion.... everyone has their own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheeseman View Post
    Conspiracy then?
    Yes, Ferrari and Merc are in on the big conspiracy, did you hear those mechanics sing the anthem? that was fake they are not even Italian....

LOL
    Forza Ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by Cheeseman View Post
    Conspiracy then?
    Something with the Illuminati....

1000 hp actually. But they have to de tune the engine, otherwise it would be hazardous for Bot & Ham's health.

Their next update will be replacing Bot & Ham with robots.

Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    Yes, Ferrari and Merc are in on the big conspiracy, did you hear those mechanics sing the anthem? that was fake they are not even Italian....

LOL