Page 32 of 36 FirstFirst ... 718192021222324252627282930313233343536 LastLast

Thread: Bahrain GP 2017 - Race thread

Quote Originally Posted by 512 TR View Post
    I'm sorry but I'm not convinced. I'm too old and I've seen too much in order to be duped. Since 2007-2008 I've been following Lewis' body language and I've seen all the ups and downs, all the drama, all the fuss, all the things media wants you to see and believe me when I say that something is afoot. Seb doesn't behave naturally either. There's really only one question everybody should ask thmselves. Would Merc give up their own formula? I think it's all hoax and Lewis will in the end any way.
    Sorry dude but this is getting very... jet fuel can't melt steel beams. Look, I dunno anything about you but some advice from my own personal experience... excessive marijuana consumption can cause paranoid and delusions. The whole of formula 1 is not a giant conspiracy owned and operated by Mercedes.

Quote Originally Posted by JPBD View Post
    Mercedes is just toying with us... letting us win a few here and there so they aren't disliked. Remember, they had such a head start on the engines they're probably... I dunno... 500hp ahead of the Ferrari?
    How do you say few win here n there ???
    It would have been 3 out of 3 ... if SC was not out on track at wrong time in China.

I cannot now wait for Hungaroring to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a race!!! Happy for Ferrari to continue this way. Now.... consistency!!!
    Congrats to all!!!

"Big things have small beginings"
    "Perseverence is power"

If Mercedes are sandbagging, its dangerous play for them.Teams dont do such things, because you dont know future races how it plays out with crashes, weather etc.

Things are legit. We need to push development further.

URGH, Sky are now showing the 2008 Brazilian GP.....
    Forza Ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    Yes, Ferrari and Merc are in on the big conspiracy, did you hear those mechanics sing the anthem? that was fake they are not even Italian....

LOL

Quote Originally Posted by vecchiasignora View Post
    If Mercedes are sandbagging, its dangerous play for them.Teams dont do such things, because you dont know future races how it plays out with crashes, weather etc.

Things are legit. We need to push development further.
    Not to mention the reputational risk to the brand for race fixing and they have a commitment to sponsors unless they are in it with them

Quote Originally Posted by bondilad View Post
    Happy birthday !!! Fantastic gift indeed.
    Thank you [emoji106]

Odesláno z mého Moto X Play pomocí Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by wacc View Post
    Congratulation. Mine is due in 4 days
    So you got a gift in advance [emoji41]

Odesláno z mého Moto X Play pomocí Tapatalk

Sainz hit with three-place grid drop for Stroll clash

https://www.formula1.com/en/latest/h...oll-clash.html

Alonso soon will confirm exit out of that mclaren pretty soon before or after summer break.
    Those comments on radio says it all

To all the doubters before the race you are all pathetic, and I am ashamed that most of you jumped off the bandwagon. Mercedes was saved today from embarrassment due to the safety car and Max retiring from the race. Ferrari really out did them with pace and better strategy. Vettle was 3 seconds a lap quicker than the Mercedes and would have destroyed them if the SC hadn't came out. Mercedes once again were caught out on strategy. I told all of you Ferrari will win going away yesterday. Now on to Russia we will be even stronger now that we can really test our new additions in testing this week.

Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    Alonso soon will confirm exit out of that mclaren pretty soon before or after summer break.
    Those comments on radio says it all
    gotta admit he was driving the hell outta that low-of-a-horsepower pig of a car......he still has it.

Alonso has told his friends that if he is not in the points that he will park the car in the race. Pathetic that he does this. If I was Mclaren I would boot his ass off the team.

Quote Originally Posted by FreciaRosso View Post
    Alonso has told his friends that if he is not in the points that he will park the car in the race. Pathetic that he does this. If I was Mclaren I would boot his ass off the team.
    contrary to what he told his friends, but I think its evident that he drove it hard enough that it ended up breaking down on him with a couple of laps to go. Mclaren could care less as they are not paying him.

Quote Originally Posted by FreciaRosso View Post
    Did he do that in the race ??? No right.
    100 mem can say 100 things. Only the actual person knows wts the truth.

Alonso never did anything special in a Minardi, and he was young then.

Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    contrary to what he told his friends, but I think its evident that he drove it hard enough that it ended up breaking down on him with a couple of laps to go. Mclaren could care less as they are not paying him.
    If he would have said like that, he wouldn't have driven to that level.

YEAH BABY GRANDE SEB!!!!

We took our second win and boy what a beauty after the heat issue's I was not fully 100% sure we could win this one but despite the long straights and the Q advantage of the taxi's we nailed it!

Bring on USSR!!!
    Hero's come and go, but legends never die!

Quote Originally Posted by vcs316 View Post
    VET: "Something inside told me we had a good car for the race. The Easter hunt was on, but we found them [Mercedes] today!"
    Is he allowed to mention Easter in Bahrain??
    Rest in Peace Leza, you were a true warrior...

Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    I think he is saying or he feels this is his last year therefore the lack of motivation according to the article; on his defense though, why the engine issues and only him. So far the Mercs have zero engine issues....hope one of them blows up this time in Sochi.

So I strongly believe Vettel could have won China if he wasn't held up by KR...

Mercedes didn't even waste a second on initiating team orders... Where is the outrage from the usual suspects on team orders now? it happened twice in the same race...

Hypocrites are a disgrace...
    Rest in Peace Leza, you were a true warrior...

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrarichamp View Post
    Alonso never did anything special in a Minardi, and he was young then.
    What? Even MS and Todt came to Fiorano to watch him test there such was his talent at Minardi....but nothing special LOL
    Forza Ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    What? Even MS and Todt came to Fiorano to watch him test there such was his talent at Minardi....but nothing special LOL
    never scored a single point unless I'm mistaken. Heck even Webber got points in a Minardi.

Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    I think he is saying or he feels this is his last year therefore the lack of motivation according to the article; on his defense though, why the engine issues and only him. So far the Mercs have zero engine issues....hope one of them blows up this time in Sochi.
    He does not say that he is lacking motivation. He says that the motivation is there and that it just does not depend on how SV is doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrarichamp View Post
    never scored a single point unless I'm mistaken. Heck even Webber got points in a Minardi.
    Yeah cause points tell us everything, but ok then.
    Forza Ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by Tony View Post
    So I strongly believe Vettel could have won China if he wasn't held up by KR...

Mercedes didn't even waste a second on initiating team orders... Where is the outrage from the usual suspects on team orders now? it happened twice in the same race...

Hypocrites are a disgrace...

In the China GP topic there was a link to a page telling that Vettel could won the GP if he got past Kimi ( with the help of team orders ).
    Hero's come and go, but legends never die!

Quote Originally Posted by Ed Harley View Post
    He does not say that he is lacking motivation. He says that the motivation is there and that it just does not depend on how SV is doing.
    "Kimi Raikkonen says Ferrari team-mate Sebastian Vettel's two wins in the opening three races of the 2017 Formula 1 season offer him no extra motivation or hunger to succeed."

While Vettel swept to victory in Sunday's Bahrain Grand Prix, Raikkonen was once again unable to match his team-mate for pace, finishing 22 seconds adrift in fourth place after passing Williams' Felipe Massa twice.

"I had a start and awful first corners," Raikkonen explained. "Obviously after that I tried to catch up and got reasonably quick past Massa, even though that cost me some time. Then, obviously I was a bit unlucky with the safety car when it came to the first pit stop, lost the position to Massa and had to try and get past him again.

"At that point, obviously, I was a bit behind. In a way, a lot of good things happened but the end result is still disappointing, at least in my books. The overall feeling was a lot better and I feel I can go fast, but the start didn't help."

Despite seeing Vettel make the best start to a season by a Ferrari driver since Michael Schumacher in 2004, Raikkonen said it offers him not extra motivation.

"I don't know why it would make me hungrier," Raikkonen said. "I'm happy for the team, happy for him, but we want to do better, no matter in what position we are and that's always the aim.

"Like I said, there were a lot of good things in today's race, but unfortunately we were out of position after the first lap and it was difficult because of that."

apparently he is lacking motivation......