Page 35 of 36 FirstFirst ... 1021222324252627282930313233343536 LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,050 of 1061

Thread: Bahrain GP 2017 - Race thread

Eight reasons Mercedes lost the Bahrain GP
    Mercedes' pace advantage in Bahrain looked clearer than at any other time in 2017 so far, yet it lost the race to Ferrari. The reasons why were complicated and numerous

By Ben Anderson
    @BenAndersonAuto
    Published on Monday April 17th 2017
    RSS feed

Latest

News
    Trending
    Plus

Grand Prix analysisEight reasons Mercedes lost the Bahrain GP
    Nigel RoebuckHas F1 finally solved a key problem?
    Friday analysisCan Red Bull really mix it at the front?
    Gary WatkinsWhy Toyota can make up for its heartbreak in 2017
    Glenn FreemanWhy Alonso is modern IndyCar's Mansell moment
    Matt JamesThe cause of Subaru's BTCC disaster
    Dieter RenckenWhy F1 races can't be moved from Sunday
    Share this article on Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Google+ Email

If you qualify one-two for a Formula 1 race, logic dictates you should head home with a victory trophy in your hands.

Mercedes locked out the front row for the first time this season, with the biggest pace advantage we've seen so far in 2017, yet somehow it was Sebastian Vettel and Ferrari that left Bahrain grasping the spoils of glory.

That Mercedes departed the Bahrain Grand Prix without one of its drivers having stood atop the podium is a situation that owes itself to what team boss Toto Wolff called "a perfect storm" of "many marginal losses" through the early phase of the race.

In fact, a confluence of eight particular circumstances came together to undo Mercedes in Bahrain, allowing Vettel to retake the lead of the Formula 1 world championship and Ferrari to ascend to the top of the constructors' table.

The trouble began, as it sometimes does, before the race had even started. Valtteri Bottas claimed pole position with a brilliantly accomplished performance in qualifying on Saturday, but team-mate Lewis Hamilton felt top spot should have been his own again, but for a DRS malfunction on his final Q3 lap and a small mistake at the final corner.

Given he would turn out to be comfortably Mercedes' fastest driver in this race, Hamilton not starting on pole ultimately proved very costly.

Nevertheless, Bottas should still have been plenty quick enough to get the job done, but a problem setting the Pirelli tyre pressures while his Mercedes sat on the grid put him into immediate trouble in the race.

"Our generator broke on the grid and we couldn't bleed Valtteri's tyres, so we were starting with the completely wrong tyre pressures on his car," Wolff explained, meaning that Bottas's tyres had too much air in them for the start. "We knew he would be struggling."

The next part of that 'perfect storm' was Hamilton slipping from second to third on the run to the first corner, with Vettel gaining superior momentum off the grid and swooping around the outside of the Mercedes under braking.

"Initially, [it was] a very good start," said Hamilton. "I hit perfect on my target, then just had a bit of wheelspin in the second phase."

That allowed Vettel to immediately apply pressure to Bottas, who not only lost the protection of a Hamilton-shaped buffer to Ferrari but was naturally struggling to build any sort of meaningful advantage while sliding around on overinflated Pirellis.

"It was crucial for us to get between them to not allow them to get in front and pull away and do their thing - upset them a bit," said Vettel.

"We all had more or less the same start, and Lewis stuck with Valtteri so I could take a risk under braking and get the move done [around the outside of Turn 1].

"After a couple of laps, I was on Valtteri's gearbox for the first stint and not falling back too much."

BOTTAS VS VETTEL IN THE FIRST STINT

On his tyre problems, Bottas explains: "I don't know the exact amount but it was more than one psi. The effect was basically big overheating - it felt like [driving] on marbles, the rear tyres just not working like they are supposed to.

"They are overheating from the surface, from a smaller part of the tyre. You're balance limited and the traction is poor."

On Saturday Vettel was quite surprised to have qualified almost half a second shy of pole position, given how good his Ferrari felt around the Sakhir circuit, but Bottas's early tyre struggles, combined with jumping Hamilton at the start, was crucial in putting Vettel in position to "upset" Mercedes.

Bottas could not pull away from Vettel through the opening sequence of the race, which in turn backed Hamilton - who also struggled for speed initially - into the fast-starting Red Bulls of Max Verstappen and Daniel Ricciardo.

Barely more than three seconds covered the top five cars when Ferrari pulled the strategic trigger and brought Vettel into the pits for fresh super-softs at the end of lap 10 of 57. He rejoined the track in a neat gap in traffic between Sergio Perez's Force India and Jolyon Palmer's Renault.

Verstappen followed suit next time around, but his rear brakes failed on the out-lap, which sent his Red Bull off the circuit and into the barrier on the outside of Turn 4. Shortly afterwards, Carlos Sainz Jr's Toro Rosso came out of the pits and speared into Lance Stroll's Williams under braking for Turn 1. The contact left Stroll's car stranded on the inside of the circuit at the corner's exit, so officials called the safety car into action.

Rather than undoing Ferrari's strategic masterstroke, as it had done in China a fortnight prior, this scenario further complicated matters for Mercedes. Bottas dived for the pits at the end of lap 13, but lost around three seconds to a slow tyre change.

Meanwhile, on the in-lap Hamilton was trying desperately to give Mercedes enough margin to do a double stop, but ended up copping a five-second penalty for delaying Ricciardo's entry to the pitlane with what officials deemed was unnecessarily slow and erratic driving.

"I've only been in this scenario twice - once with Nico [Rosberg] in Monaco I think, and in Monaco I didn't have a big enough gap, so I knew I needed a five-second gap between myself and Valtteri," Hamilton explained. "So I slowed down to try to increase that gap."

Hamilton also lost time at the pitstop itself, thanks to the same wheelgun problem that affected Bottas's stop.

"It looks like we had a power loss on the guns," explained Wolff. "And we couldn't operate the guns as they would normally function."

The "domino effect" of qualifying second, getting overtaken by Vettel at the start, getting bottled up with the Red Bulls in the first stint, getting penalised for driving too slowly in the pitlane, then suffering further delay at the stop itself, put Hamilton seriously on the back foot.

He lay fourth as the race restarted on lap 17, but immediately dispatched Ricciardo, who was struggling to maintain temperature in his Red Bull's soft Pirellis, to run third behind Vettel and Bottas. Unfortunately, Hamilton then spent 10 laps stuck behind his Mercedes team-mate, who briefly but unsuccessfully threatened Vettel's supremacy on the outside of Turn 4 after the restart.

HAMILTON'S TIME LOSS TO VETTEL IN STINT TWO

Hamilton lost 4.822s to Vettel while Mercedes debated whether to move Bottas aside for his faster team-mate. Eventually, Mercedes made the call, which allowed Hamilton to claim second place with an uncontested move into Turn 1 at the start of lap 27.

"You're always more intelligent afterwards," said Wolff, when asked whether Mercedes waited too long to switch its drivers around. "It's a call you don't like to make.

"Both have to have a chance of winning, and it's only when the moment comes you realise if you're not changing anything you're going to lose the race."

Hamilton closed to within four seconds of the leading Ferrari over the next seven laps, before Vettel dived into the pits to make his second and final stop on lap 33. Vettel emerged behind Ferrari team-mate Kimi Raikkonen (having another difficult race outside of the lead fight), but was quickly past and back into second.

Mercedes kept Hamilton out until the end of lap 41, at which point he had to serve his five-second penalty. He emerged from the pits trailing Vettel by just a shade under 20s, with 16 laps left in which to work miracles.

HAMILTON HUNTS VETTEL IN FINAL STINT

Hamilton was 0.829s per lap faster than Vettel on average during that final charge on soft Pirellis, which included diving back past Bottas when he made way on the brakes into Turn 13 on lap 47, and spending time under yellow flags when Marcus Ericsson parked his broken Sauber on the outside of the approach to Turn 4.

It was a heroic effort, but ultimately Hamilton finished 6.660s behind the winning Ferrari, having called off his charge before the end.

"I gave everything I have to close that gap," Hamilton said. "When I came out the last corner he was going into Turn 1, so it was a massive, massive gap, which almost seemed impossible.

"But I kept believing, kept pushing and doing some great laps, but it wasn't enough in the end."

Hamilton found himself in the reverse position to the one he occupied last time out at Shanghai - fighting a losing battle to chase down Vettel for victory, rather than controlling the race from the front while Vettel attempted to recover from early setbacks.

But Vettel's China misfortunes were not of his own making; on this occasion Hamilton felt he only had himself to blame.

"I feel pain in my heart," he added. "I lost two tenths from Turn 10 to 11 - the DRS didn't engage - in qualifying, I lost half a tenth out of the last corner, should have easily been on pole. Today, lost position at the start, solely my fault. Then you've got the time lost in the pitlane.

"You practice and practice and practice and practice and practice, and you only have 20 opportunities this year. And when you up, man, it's painful - there's no other way of saying it. I try to handle it the best way I can, but it eats you up a little bit inside and you've just got to try to cope and move forward.

"In Australia [where Vettel last beat Hamilton], I don't remember it being particularly any, necessarily, massive fault of my own - in the sense that I'd run out of tyres and had to pit; it was just the circumstances I was faced with.

"But today there were certain things, if perfect, I would've been in a much better position to fight for the win. And I didn't put myself in that position."

Even allowing for Hamilton's catalogue of woes, Mercedes could still have potentially salvaged victory with Bottas had the Finn not suffered a perplexing lack of pace after ditching that initial set of over-pressured super-soft Pirellis.

Apart from briefly challenging Vettel at the restart, Bottas struggled on his replacement set of super-softs, and again - in a way Hamilton did not - on the soft compound later on. Bottas eventually finished more than 20s behind Vettel in third.

Wolff said there were "not big differences in the set-up" between his two cars, but Bottas was convinced something was specifically wrong with his Mercedes, feeling the large pace deficit to Hamilton could not be blamed on inferior driving alone.

"Stint two and three, there is no explanation why the rear end wasn't working," Bottas said. "I was running out of all the tools, with the diff and with the brake bias, trying to cure the oversteer, but there was no way.

"When the tyres were new, they were OK, but very quickly when you rise up with the surface temperatures it gets more and more tricky.

"A strange race for me missing so much pace. It's not so easy for me to explain. I don't know why the pace was so poor. I know that gap doesn't just come from driving. I'm sure we'll find out something why I struggled more than Lewis."

Hamilton struggled much less, clearly, and also benefited from what turned out to be the superior strategy of not running the super-soft tyre again after his first stint, but admitted his own first stint on super-softs was also "not spectacular".

It seems the Mercedes isn't working the softest compounds particularly well at present, within what most paddock insiders feel is a narrower operating window of temperatures for the new control Pirellis than was the case last season.

This also played a part in Mercedes' defeat in Bahrain, allowing Vettel a free pass to attack Bottas during the first stint while Hamilton battled to fend off the Red Bulls.

"The car is obviously good, it's just how we use our tyres on race day, particularly when it gets a bit warmer," Hamilton explained. "But even today it wasn't really that. It was quite cool, so that is definitely a big question mark for us."

Mercedes clearly enjoys an advantage in single-lap pace. That has been evident through each of the first three grands prix of 2017, and was even more apparent in Bahrain than elsewhere. But although the W08 seems to lack the Ferrari's present finesse with the tyres in race trim, it should still have got at least one of its cars to flag first.

But ultimately, the quicker Mercedes driver qualified second unexpectedly; the polesitting Mercedes driver suffered a tyre pressure malfunction that spoiled his chances and backed his team-mate into the pack; the quicker Mercedes driver lost crucial track position at the start; he made a costly mistake at his first pitstop for which he was penalised; both initial pitstops were spoiled by taking place back-to-back under safety car conditions; the pitstops themselves were compromised by faulty equipment; the slower Mercedes driver then held up the quicker one for too long in the second stint - struggling with undiagnosed handling problems while management agonised over team orders.

And all of this took place in a context where the Mercedes again displayed some vulnerability relative to Ferrari in race conditions on the softest available tyre compound.

These are all small details, but this fresh battle between two Formula 1 titans is close enough that such details now matter an awful lot. And ultimately, eight of those crucial details conspired to help hand Ferrari a valuable victory at Mercedes' expense in Bahrain.

Thanks

"Mercedes kept Hamilton out until the end of lap 41, at which point he had to serve his five-second penalty. He emerged from the pits trailing Vettel by just a shade under 20s, with 16 laps left in which to work miracles."

16 laps remaining and LH cut that by 6sec on the last lap and served a 5sec. penalty.....He shaved 14secs in 16 laps....interesting. Vettel was on cruise control from that point on.

Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    "Mercedes kept Hamilton out until the end of lap 41, at which point he had to serve his five-second penalty. He emerged from the pits trailing Vettel by just a shade under 20s, with 16 laps left in which to work miracles."

16 laps remaining and LH cut that by 6sec on the last lap and served a 5sec. penalty.....He shaved 14secs in 16 laps....interesting. Vettel was on cruise control from that point on.
    vettel was just controlling the race. Just bring the car home thats it. Else he would have responded to the hamilton laps.
    Difference between Ham soft tyres Vs Vet soft tyres is just 4laps.

If you hear Radio message from team to vet when he was in control, it says it all. Vettel had the pace to match Ham (kimi was catching bottas, kimi was setting low 1.33's to attack bottas) at that time vettel was doing high 1.33's & 1.34's, Ham was doing high 1.32's

That article from Ben Anderson seems to be saying Merc lost the race due to their own mistakes rather than Ferrari won on merit. The writer didnt even mention about how the Red car's pace was. The writer is really a Ferrari hater or a typical British journalist who can't accept thr fact that their British driver was beaten fair and square.

Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    vettel was just controlling the race. Just bring the car home thats it. Else he would have responded to the hamilton laps.
    Difference between Ham soft tyres Vs Vet soft tyres is just 4laps.

If you hear Radio message from team to vet when he was in control, it says it all. Vettel had the pace to match Ham (kimi was catching bottas, kimi was setting low 1.33's to attack bottas) at that time vettel was doing high 1.33's & 1.34's, Ham was doing high 1.32's
    was not race control from LH's pits asking him to do 1:31's? I hope something (any component) gives out at Sochi from the Mercs during the race....3 races on the same components??? something has to give; can't be that reliable???

Analysis: The tiny details that derailed Mercedes in Bahrain

https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/a...ahrain-895078/

That whole Anderson article just sounded like a load of excuses..

Ferrari won , too bad guys...

Maybe mercs just arnt used to being under any significant sustained pressure from another team and the cracks are starting to appear.
    8 little cracks that cost merc the race according to Anderson.

Its funny, last time out in China, they didnt say that Ferrari was "clearly" the faster car, they just said, Hamilton was just on cruise control!
    Just funny how biased it can be. Its funny, when they want, when its convenient for the Hamilton journalists, to just look at the same situation in China and Bahrain and come to two different conclusions!
    China - Hamilton was on cruise control, that is why Vettel caught Hamilton!
    Bahrain - Hamilton was so much faster, that is why Hamilton caught Vettel!

How do they know Vettel was pushing? How do they know what kind of pace we had left?
    On (not sure if Vettel had new or used, if anyone know, pleast let me know, lets just consider new) New UltraSofts, Vettel did a mid 1.33 after the first pit stop! That was after 11 laps. So, after 30 laps worth of fuel gone, are they saying Vettel cannot do high 1.32 or low 1.33s on softs? I think the the lap times on used softs would be around 1.5 seconds slower compared with when new. The Ferrari can do 1.31 laps on race trim on low fuel on new softs. So, its easy to see that Vettel and Ferrari can do high 1.32s or low 1.33s on used softs.
    These are just estimations, maybe .2 or .3 seconds give or take.
    Does anyone agree with me?
    Also, does anyone know if Vettel was on used Ultra Softs or New Ultrasofts after the first stop?

Quote Originally Posted by mardyrt View Post
    Its funny, last time out in China, they didnt say that Ferrari was "clearly" the faster car, they just said, Hamilton was just on cruise control!
    Just funny how biased it can be. Its funny, when they want, when its convenient for the Hamilton journalists, to just look at the same situation in China and Bahrain and come to two different conclusions!

How do they know Vettel was pushing? How do they know what kind of pace we had left?
    On (not sure if Vettel had new or used, if anyone know, pleast let me know, lets just consider new) New UltraSofts, Vettel did a mid 1.33 after the first pit stop! That was after 11 laps. So, after 30 laps worth of fuel gone, are they saying Vettel cannot do high 1.32 or low 1.33s on softs? I think the the lap times on used softs would be around 1.5 seconds slower compared with when new. The Ferrari can do 1.31 laps on race trim on low fuel on new softs. So, its easy to see that Vettel and Ferrari can do high 1.32s or low 1.33s on used softs.
    Also, does anyone know if Vettel was on used Ultra Softs or New Ultrasofts after the first stop?
    1st it was supersofts and not ultrasofts.
    And yes he had the ones he use in Q2 (like everybody in top 10) and new ones on the 2nd stint.Then new softs on the last stint.
    Ham ,surprisingly, had used softs on his last stint.And he questioned that and the team said that they where not sure how the new set would behaved.
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by PURE PASSION View Post
    1st it was supersofts and not ultrasofts.
    And yes he had the ones he use in Q2 (like everybody in top 10) and new ones on the 2nd stint.Then new softs on the last stint.
    Ham ,surprisingly, had used softs on his last stint.And he questioned that and the team said that they where not sure how the new set would behaved.
    Ooops, yes, your right, it is Supersofts, not Ultra Softs, I just messed up on that, I should know better.
    Thank you for correcting me!

Quote Originally Posted by mardyrt View Post

On (not sure if Vettel had new or used, if anyone know, pleast let me know, lets just consider new) New SuperSofts, Vettel did a mid 1.33 after the first pit stop! That was after 11 laps. So, after 30 laps worth of fuel gone, are they saying Vettel cannot do high 1.32 or low 1.33s on softs? I think the the lap times on used softs would be around 1.5 seconds slower compared with when new. The Ferrari can do 1.31 laps on race trim on low fuel on new softs. So, its easy to see that Vettel and Ferrari can do high 1.32s or low 1.33s on used softs.
    Also, does anyone know if Vettel was on used SuperSofts or New Supersofts after the first stop?

Quote Originally Posted by long2ma View Post
    That article from Ben Anderson seems to be saying Merc lost the race due to their own mistakes rather than Ferrari won on merit. The writer didnt even mention about how the Red car's pace was. The writer is really a Ferrari hater or a typical British journalist who can't accept thr fact that their British driver was beaten fair and square.
    Didnt even mention that without SC they would be even further, ut actually helped them. Didnt even mention that Vettel was 4 tenths per lap slower then Kimi, suggesting he had plenty of pace in pocket. He was cruising, had FL in lap 36.

Quote Originally Posted by darkchild View Post
    Didnt even mention that without SC they would be even further, ut actually helped them. Didnt even mention that Vettel was 4 tenths per lap slower then Kimi, suggesting he had plenty of pace in pocket. He was cruising, had FL in lap 36.
    any news on todays testing?

Tomorrow Gio
    Wednesday Vet
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

Any update on the Ferrari engine issues in practice and Magnussen's potential engine issue yesterday? This could be our biggest potential weakness after the qualifying deficit and Raikonnen's lack of competitiveness.

Congrats to Seb and the team. Loved Sebs Egyptian victory walk and his reference to Mercedes egg hunt. What happened to Kimi apparently he pulled out a fastest lap toward the end of the race. Trying to get lap analysis from FIA is like finding a needle in a haystack. Forza Ferrari happy days
    "Okay,...Jean is smarter than you....... can you confirm you understood that message" Bernie on the phone to Max circa 2009

Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines - Enzo Ferrari circa 1960

Quote Originally Posted by long2ma View Post
    Exactly!!!!

Anyone who thinks that was Seb's pace at the end are deluding themselves. What Seb did was canny. He drove fast enough to win and slow enough to force Lewis to push to the limit and stress his PU.

Apparently Seb made the strategy call.
    Forever Ferrari

Ferrari is doing great in my opinion. That's all I can say. I love this team.

Sent from my SM-J320F using Tapatalk

From what I have heard from Italia. Ferrari were playing games at the front with Mercedes. They were controlling the race and they made Lewis close the spread hoping for him to throw the car off the circuit or stress their car to the point that it broke down. Ferrari made it look like they were worried about the pace of the Mercedes. Did you notice the true pace of the Ferrari before the safety car? Vettle was around 3 seconds of a lap quicker, and would have destroyed the Mercs if that damn safety car didn't come out. Mercedes got lucky yesterday and would have finished 3rd if Max did not go out. Notice the long faces of Lewis an Bottras? They didn't look to happy and know they are in for a fight.

Why you say the same thing again Rosso?

And it's Vettel, not Vettle...
    Hero's come and go, but legends never die!

Quote Originally Posted by mandzipop View Post
    Anyone who thinks that was Seb's pace at the end are deluding themselves. What Seb did was canny. He drove fast enough to win and slow enough to force Lewis to push to the limit and stress his PU.

Apparently Seb made the strategy call.
    You don't go from flying before the SC, to just barely better afterwards.

-Lou(is)
    Forza
    Ferrari 16/15

Totus Tuus

I must admit I was nervous in last 20 laps, but now with cool head I know SV was just controlling the pace. There was nothing worrying.

Quote Originally Posted by stefa View Post
    I must admit I was nervous in last 20 laps, but now with cool head I know SV was just controlling the pace. There was nothing worrying.
    Yeah. I was only very worried after qualy, but when i saw Ferrari's pace during the race i was immensely relieved.
    Last edited by Stormy; 17th April 2017 at 17:23.

Lap times

Vettel

1 18:05:18
    2 1:36.933
    3 1:36.798
    4 1:36.584
    5 1:36.498
    6 1:37.021
    7 1:37.482
    8 1:36.877
    9 1:37.055
    10 P 1:40.305
    11 1:54.814
    12 1:34.597
    13 1:50.925
    14 2:25.317
    15 2:24.416
    16 2:24.245
    17 1:35.265
    18 1:34.802
    19 1:34.503
    20 1:34.751
    21 1:34.698
    22 1:34.801
    23 1:35.157
    24 1:35.188
    25 1:34.956
    26 1:35.398
    27 1:35.332
    28 1:35.343
    29 1:35.349
    30 1:35.392
    31 1:35.565
    32 1:35.545
    33 P 1:38.588
    34 1:53.622
    35 1:34.004
    36 1:33.826
    37 1:34.291
    38 1:34.293
    39 1:34.590
    40 1:34.505
    41 1:34.631
    42 1:34.533
    43 1:34.365
    44 1:34.362
    45 1:34.070
    46 1:34.096
    47 1:34.266
    48 1:34.500
    49 1:34.876
    50 1:34.177
    51 1:33.984
    52 1:34.085
    53 1:35.159
    54 1:34.528
    55 1:34.082
    56 1:34.395
    57 1:35.04

Hamster

1 18:05:19
    2 1:36.947
    3 1:36.867
    4 1:36.502
    5 1:36.514
    6 1:36.772
    7 1:37.679
    8 1:37.121
    9 1:37.245
    10 1:37.337
    11 1:36.564
    12 1:37.096
    13 P 1:55.500
    14 2:41.622
    15 2:25.183
    16 2:21.520
    17 1:35.802
    18 1:35.306
    19 1:34.844
    20 1:35.275
    21 1:35.209
    22 1:35.220
    23 1:35.704
    24 1:35.600
    25 1:35.605
    26 1:36.313
    27 1:34.948
    28 1:34.988
    29 1:35.191
    30 1:34.775
    31 1:35.392
    32 1:34.820
    33 1:35.292
    34 1:35.713
    35 1:35.143
    36 1:35.288
    37 1:35.405
    38 1:35.286
    39 1:35.524
    40 1:35.559
    41 P 1:38.084
    42 2:00.345
    43 1:32.962
    44 1:32.887
    45 1:32.922
    46 1:32.798
    47 1:33.592
    48 1:33.532
    49 1:33.037
    50 1:33.348
    51 1:33.332
    52 1:33.375
    53 1:33.859
    54 1:33.604
    55 1:34.632
    56 1:34.763
    57 1:34.920

Bottas

18:05:18
    2 1:36.762
    3 1:36.773
    4 1:36.463
    5 1:36.525
    6 1:37.156
    7 1:37.291
    8 1:37.074
    9 1:37.012
    10 1:37.617
    11 1:37.348
    12 1:37.216
    13 P 1:49.556
    14 2:46.092
    15 2:24.551
    16 2:23.480
    17 1:35.949
    18 1:35.092
    19 1:35.009
    20 1:34.942
    21 1:35.125
    22 1:34.991
    23 1:35.813
    24 1:35.725
    25 1:35.775
    26 1:36.625
    27 1:37.287
    28 1:36.146
    29 1:36.041
    30 P 1:38.365
    31 1:53.826
    32 1:34.714
    33 1:34.087
    34 1:34.391
    35 1:34.736
    36 1:35.194
    37 1:34.399
    38 1:34.875
    39 1:34.973
    40 1:34.647
    41 1:34.526
    42 1:34.681
    43 1:34.374
    44 1:34.839
    45 1:34.821
    46 1:34.643
    47 1:36.627
    48 1:35.456
    49 1:34.708
    50 1:35.122
    51 1:34.909
    52 1:35.025
    53 1:35.987
    54 1:34.875
    55 1:35.155
    56 1:35.096
    57 1:35.159

Rai

1 18:05:22
    2 1:37.628
    3 1:36.833
    4 1:37.600
    5 1:37.166
    6 1:37.192
    7 1:37.382
    8 1:36.623
    9 1:36.829
    10 1:37.106
    11 1:36.893
    12 P 1:39.139
    13 2:19.251
    14 2:14.452
    15 2:26.281
    16 2:18.000
    17 1:37.139
    18 1:35.802
    19 1:35.811
    20 1:36.081
    21 1:36.197
    22 1:36.158
    23 1:36.615
    24 1:35.634
    25 1:35.744
    26 1:35.853
    27 1:35.843
    28 1:36.002
    29 1:36.016
    30 1:35.674
    31 1:36.187
    32 1:36.175
    33 1:36.318
    34 1:36.021
    35 1:36.516
    36 1:36.595
    37 P 1:38.826
    38 1:55.759
    39 1:33.767
    40 1:34.005
    41 1:34.529
    42 1:33.874
    43 1:34.188
    44 1:33.734
    45 1:34.161
    46 1:34.179
    47 1:34.380
    48 1:34.275
    49 1:33.755
    50 1:34.569
    51 1:33.827
    52 1:33.983
    53 1:34.425
    54 1:33.722
    55 1:33.720
    56 1:33.991
    57 1:35.054
    "Okay,...Jean is smarter than you....... can you confirm you understood that message" Bernie on the phone to Max circa 2009

Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines - Enzo Ferrari circa 1960

Quote Originally Posted by ramesh View Post
    Eight reasons Mercedes lost the Bahrain GP
    Mercedes' pace advantage in Bahrain looked clearer than at any other time in 2017 so far, yet it lost the race to Ferrari. The
    Synopsis article

1.Ferrari engine
    2.Ferrari aero
    3.Ferrari strategy
    4.Ferrari pit crew
    5. Seb's driving
    6. Ferrari tifosi
    7. Ferrari breakfast
    8. Pit babes because, well just because

-Lou(is)
    Forza
    Ferrari 16/15

Totus Tuus

Quote Originally Posted by Tifoso View Post
    Synopsis article

FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tifoso View Post
    Synopsis article

Brilliant Lou!
    Cheers,
    Ray

"Other teams may be fast, but the poetry, the romance, of F1 racing belongs to Ferrari."-Dan Niel, LA Times

Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    Let's have a good one I predict 1st for Seb and 4th for Kimi.

Impressive. Can you do lottery numbers?