Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Seb To Mercedes Next Year?!

Alonso's target was to win 3 titles, that third one just always eluded him.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormy View Post
    Besides, Lewis as a rookie managed to defeat the great Alonso as a teammate. Now, i don't know if that was because McLaren was against Alonso or something.
    Equal points, but yeah I think it's well documented that McLaren went against Alonso.
    Forza Ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    Equal points, but yeah I think it's well documented that McLaren went against Alonso.
    Yeah, equal points and equal wins, so it looks like people can't really say Alonso was defeated that year. And yeah, i agree, McLaren wen't against Alonso, i think even Ron Dennis admitted this some time later?

Yeah, equal points and equal wins, so it looks like people can't really say Alonso was defeated that year. And yeah, i agree, McLaren wen't against Alonso, i think even Ron Dennis admitted this some time later?
    It was Lewis who admitted in some interview.
    Silently, like a shadow

Quote Originally Posted by Stormsearcher View Post
    It was Lewis who admitted in some interview.
    This is a lie. Hamilton was NOT favoured against Alonso at all, but rather after seeing how good he was Ron Dennis gave him equal status with Alonso from Canada onwards. And wouldn't you know it he promptly won that race and the next one in US as soon as he got equal status. Of course this irked Alonso which was understandable because he was being beaten by a rookie not because he was being favoured but because he was just plain fast.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonecrasher View Post
    This is a lie. Hamilton was NOT favoured against Alonso at all, but rather after seeing how good he was Ron Dennis gave him equal status with Alonso from Canada onwards. And wouldn't you know it he promptly won that race and the next one in US as soon as he got equal status. Of course this irked Alonso which was understandable because he was being beaten by a rookie not because he was being favoured but because he was just plain fast.
    and the best part is Kimi beat them all

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrarichamp View Post
    and the best part is Kimi beat them all
    Some say that season was fixed because it was not proper for a driver to win the WDC in a car that has stolen technology.

Some say that season was fixed because it was not proper for a driver to win the WDC in a car that has stolen technology.
    When Ferrari wins some people just can't accept it