Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 91 to 99 of 99

Thread: Seb To Mercedes Next Year?!

  1. #91
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    salco
    Posts
    1,276
    Alonso's target was to win 3 titles, that third one just always eluded him.

  2. #92
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    27,547
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormy View Post
    Besides, Lewis as a rookie managed to defeat the great Alonso as a teammate. Now, i don't know if that was because McLaren was against Alonso or something.
    Equal points, but yeah I think it's well documented that McLaren went against Alonso.
    Forza Ferrari

  3. #93
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Skopje, Macedonia
    Posts
    1,743
    Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    Equal points, but yeah I think it's well documented that McLaren went against Alonso.
    Yeah, equal points and equal wins, so it looks like people can't really say Alonso was defeated that year. And yeah, i agree, McLaren wen't against Alonso, i think even Ron Dennis admitted this some time later?

  4. #94
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    India
    Posts
    2,404
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormy View Post
    Yeah, equal points and equal wins, so it looks like people can't really say Alonso was defeated that year. And yeah, i agree, McLaren wen't against Alonso, i think even Ron Dennis admitted this some time later?
    It was Lewis who admitted in some interview.
    Silently, like a shadow

  5. #95
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Sunderland
    Posts
    33
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormsearcher View Post
    It was Lewis who admitted in some interview.
    This is a lie. Hamilton was NOT favoured against Alonso at all, but rather after seeing how good he was Ron Dennis gave him equal status with Alonso from Canada onwards. And wouldn't you know it he promptly won that race and the next one in US as soon as he got equal status. Of course this irked Alonso which was understandable because he was being beaten by a rookie not because he was being favoured but because he was just plain fast.

  6. #96
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    salco
    Posts
    1,276
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonecrasher View Post
    This is a lie. Hamilton was NOT favoured against Alonso at all, but rather after seeing how good he was Ron Dennis gave him equal status with Alonso from Canada onwards. And wouldn't you know it he promptly won that race and the next one in US as soon as he got equal status. Of course this irked Alonso which was understandable because he was being beaten by a rookie not because he was being favoured but because he was just plain fast.
    and the best part is Kimi beat them all

  7. #97
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Skopje, Macedonia
    Posts
    1,743
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrarichamp View Post
    and the best part is Kimi beat them all
    Some say that season was fixed because it was not proper for a driver to win the WDC in a car that has stolen technology.

  8. #98
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    salco
    Posts
    1,276
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormy View Post
    Some say that season was fixed because it was not proper for a driver to win the WDC in a car that has stolen technology.
    When Ferrari wins some people just can't accept it

  9. #99
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    269

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •