Thread: Scuderia Ferrari - 2017 PU and Road map

Scuderia Ferrari - 2017 PU and Road map

Right Guys, not all of us are experts in FIA regulations and engineering, but we all have our views and reviews. My two cent is that, SF have an awesome car this year, which is pushing Mercedes on a day-to-day basis, the differences in he power units may actually dictate the overall outcome in November....

We already have a car update topic in the forum, but a thread specifically for engine issues/upgrades and general discussion is warranted this year.

I have created this article to discuss the positives and shortfalls out our PUs. It would be interesting to see how the team can and may move forward with regards to upgrades and reliability issues.

If I can request more knowledgeable members to even upload a breakdown of the units used. So we may all discuss where the allocated units maybe used in the future (if possible).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by kshitijmalkan View Post
    Right Guys, not all of us are experts in FIA regulations and engineering, but we all have our views and reviews. My two cent is that, SF have an awesome car this year, which is pushing Mercedes on a day-to-day basis, the differences in he power units may actually dictate the overall outcome in November....

We already have a car update topic in the forum, but a thread specifically for engine issues/upgrades and general discussion is warranted this year.

I have created this article to discuss the positives and shortfalls out our PUs. It would be interesting to see how the team can and may move forward with regards to upgrades and reliability issues.

If I can request more knowledgeable members to even upload a breakdown of the units used. So we may all discuss where the allocated units maybe used in the future (if possible).
    So here is a breakdown of the 2014 V6-T Hybrid PU....since then it has changed with regards to the turbo location and configuration. They have also increased in the duration of ERS for both H and K systems as well as KW(kilowatts = hp).

http://www.formula1-dictionary.net/e...t_and_ers.html

Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    So here is a breakdown of the 2014 V6-T Hybrid PU....since then it has changed with regards to the turbo location and configuration. They have also increased in the duration of ERS for both H and K systems as well as KW(kilowatts = hp).

http://www.formula1-dictionary.net/e...t_and_ers.html
    That it was a long ...long read... so much stuff!!
    Thank you for the link.

"Big things have small beginings"
    "Perseverence is power"