Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 180 of 688

Thread: Monaco GP free practice & qualifying thread

  1. #151
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    S.A
    Posts
    3,724
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony View Post
    IMHO Ferrari is making a tactical mistake in showing their speed this quickly. Mercedes will petition Pirelli to change tyre pressures undoubtedly now.
    true, They seem to get their way too

  2. #152
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    367
    Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    No way 1.5ths. could have been .2-3ths up than his previous lap
    That's what I meant sorry

  3. #153
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    367
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony View Post
    IMHO Ferrari is making a tactical mistake in showing their speed this quickly. Mercedes will petition Pirelli to change tyre pressures undoubtedly now.
    This is not their ultimate pace. It would never be anyone's ultimate pace on a Friday/Thursday.

  4. #154
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Corpus Christi Tx
    Posts
    2,230
    Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    i know i shouldnt' be too hard on this kid, as i AM CANADIAN...but seriously, the only way he made it to F1, especially williams is because of the bag loads of money his dad has....and of course Williams kind of NEED the money right now
    +1...all the money in the world cannot buy you race-craft.

    Daddy paid $80 million for the Williams seat.

  5. #155
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    India
    Posts
    3,105
    Quote Originally Posted by WS6TransAm01 View Post
    I wonder if Lance Stroll's dad has enough money to pay for all the broke cars?
    This is becoming more n more frustrating. Seeing such drivers in f1

  6. #156
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    India
    Posts
    3,105
    Quote Originally Posted by JPBD View Post
    This is not their ultimate pace. It would never be anyone's ultimate pace on a Friday/Thursday.
    Yeah....

  7. #157
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    India
    Posts
    3,105
    In Monaco. Teams don't do race sim much, they concentrate on setup for quali

  8. #158
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Kitchener, CANADA
    Posts
    5,234
    Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    Yeah....
    so Ferrari could go EVEN faster??? i think so....

    i'm sure we'll prolly see times in Q3 in the LOW 1:11's me thinks... what you guys think??

  9. #159
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    S.A
    Posts
    3,724
    It brings flashbacks seeing Kimi slower than a RB

  10. #160
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    190
    long runs now.. Ferrari splitting tire strategies for both cars..

  11. #161
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Montreal, Canada
    Posts
    2,845
    Crofty is like CNN..... FAKE NEWS!!
    Rest in Peace Leza, you were a true warrior...

  12. #162
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Helsinki
    Posts
    1,847
    Quote Originally Posted by MJ View Post
    long runs now.. Ferrari splitting tire strategies for both cars..
    that is good

  13. #163
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    France
    Posts
    407
    Nice lap record :p , the finger this sunday don't forget

  14. #164
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    S.A
    Posts
    3,724
    lol twitter ripping into the commentators

  15. #165
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    190
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony View Post
    Crofty is like CNN..... FAKE NEWS!!
    indeed!

  16. #166
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    East Brunswick, NJ
    Posts
    1,355
    Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    i know i shouldnt' be too hard on this kid, as i AM CANADIAN...but seriously, the only way he made it to F1, especially williams is because of the bag loads of money his dad has....and of course Williams kind of NEED the money right now
    They need money to develop a car, they can't develop anything new if they just use the money to repair the old.

    Quote Originally Posted by Red is Best View Post
    The presence of Stroll in F1 is a disgrace.
    Agreed! I wonder if the FIA can pass a rule eliminating the whole pay to drive BS. I am all for free market economics, but I am also for making it on your own merits not our daddy's check book.

    Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    +1...all the money in the world cannot buy you race-craft.

    Daddy paid $80 million for the Williams seat.
    This makes me want to play they lottery. Win $100M, give $50 to Sauber and I can be in F1. Hey, I raced some go-carts, cash my check and give me that car! Total crap.

  17. #167
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Corpus Christi Tx
    Posts
    2,230
    Quote Originally Posted by WS6TransAm01 View Post
    They need money to develop a car, they can't develop anything new if they just use the money to repair the old.



    Agreed! I wonder if the FIA can pass a rule eliminating the whole pay to drive BS. I am all for free market economics, but I am also for making it on your own merits not our daddy's check book.



    This makes me want to play they lottery. Win $100M, give $50 to Sauber and I can be in F1. Hey, I raced some go-carts, cash my check and give me that car! Total crap.
    Daddy Stroll squeezed out several candidates in GP2 & GP3 that had way more talent than his son.

  18. #168
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    S.A
    Posts
    3,724
    Torro Rosso laptimes are very good

  19. #169
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    S.A
    Posts
    3,724
    1:15:6~ on average for both US and SS for ferrari

  20. #170
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    367
    Quote Originally Posted by mwk360 View Post
    1:15:6~ on average for both US and SS for ferrari
    They've compared Ferrari times to torro Rosso and haas... anyone know the major competitors?

  21. #171
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Prague - CZ
    Posts
    157

  22. #172
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    S.A
    Posts
    3,724
    Quote Originally Posted by JPBD View Post
    They've compared Ferrari times to torro Rosso and haas... anyone know the major competitors?
    commentator said RB averaging 1:15:7~ Ferrari 1:15:6~

  23. #173
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Helsinki
    Posts
    1,847
    looks great

  24. #174
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    S.A
    Posts
    3,724
    Idiot race director changed the camera from vettels start, which didnt look too fast

  25. #175
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Kiato-Greece
    Posts
    1,957
    Quote Originally Posted by mwk360 View Post
    commentator said RB averaging 1:15:7~ Ferrari 1:15:6~
    Actually thet said
    Ferrari average 1:15:5/6
    RBR 1:15:7/8
    TR/Merc 1:16
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

  26. #176
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Kiato-Greece
    Posts
    1,957
    And kimi ,with lesser fuel and new us, did a 1:14:7
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

  27. #177
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Skopje, Macedonia
    Posts
    1,846
    We got a half a second advantage over Merc. Weekend looking fantastic. Only thing to do is a good lap by the boys in qualy and the victory is ours.

  28. #178
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Ferrari World
    Posts
    1,124
    looking good folks, looking good.
    Forza Ferrari


  29. #179
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Ferrari World
    Posts
    1,124
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormy View Post
    We got a half a second advantage over Merc. Weekend looking fantastic. Only thing to do is a good lap by the boys in qualy and the victory is ours.
    if we play our cards right then yes, also the strategy and of course the timing when safety car comes.
    Forza Ferrari


  30. #180
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    india
    Posts
    309
    i missed fp2..what happened to mercs???

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •