Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Who Will Win The 2017 WDC & WCC?

Quote Originally Posted by rossopervincere View Post
    If Seb get's a one race ban I have the perfect replacement :

Ferrari driver nr. 6 , World Champion : Nicooooo Rosberggggggggggggg !
    Just imagine the look on Hamilton's face
    lol *Hamilton triggered*

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom Hearts View Post
    Drivers: Vettel
    Constructors: Mercedes. I don't think Kimi is good enough to help the team to win the title but we will see, is not like Bottas is flawless every weekend either.
    but Bottas is more consistent compared to Kimi.
    Forza Ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by rossopervincere View Post
    If Seb get's a one race ban I have the perfect replacement :

Ferrari driver nr. 6 , World Champion : Nicooooo Rosberggggggggggggg !
    Just imagine the look on Hamilton's face

Man i just myself with that comment!!!!.................Thanks Rossopervincere!!.......
    Drive it like you stole it!

Quote Originally Posted by fmatiasii View Post
    but Bottas is more consistent compared to Kimi.
    To be clear, Bottas' car is more consistant compared to Kimi's car. Both Kimi and Massa both fighting for 2017 most bad luck drivers.

Quote Originally Posted by Brembo View Post
    To be clear, Bottas' car is more consistant compared to Kimi's car. Both Kimi and Massa both fighting for 2017 most bad luck drivers.
    Both Kimi n bottas car are good. But it's driver making the difference here.
    Kimi caught off guard alot of times. Ofcourse bottas has been lucky this year.
    Bottas raised his game that's the passion needed to deliver WCC title. Which I don't see in Kimi anymore.
    Bottas is right behind his team mate or above his team mate everytime. This is the consistency needed.

Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    Both Kimi n bottas car are good.
    Oh, I thought for the moment there; that Bottas' Merc was moving along better than Kimi's bomb so far this season. Now that I realize Merc and Ferrari cars are equal, WCC for Ferrari for sure!!

Both Kimi n bottas car are good. But it's driver making the difference here.
    Kimi caught off guard alot of times. Ofcourse bottas has been lucky this year.
    Bottas raised his game that's the passion needed to deliver WCC title. Which I don't see in Kimi anymore.
    Bottas is right behind his team mate or above his team mate everytime. This is the consistency needed.
    Forza Ferrari

Alonso's car is not consistent but He is a consistent driver.
    Forza Ferrari

Alonso's car is not consistent but He is a consistent driver.
    Alonso's car has him with 2 points in 17th place!! He belongs on the podium every race " If" he had a car.

Halfway through.We got 11 races left, and we have 2 race gap considering Mercedes do 1 - 2 and Vettel third.
    I think Mercedes is obvious the bit better car, this is why our advantage will be we have one driver to push while they have 2 that might take points off each other ( Bottas - Hamilton).

Think constructors if off our reach, unless we upgrade the car big time.

Still think we will win WDC. WCC looks more doubtful now. Kimi is just not holding his end up.
    Silently, like a shadow

Either Kimi or Seb on pole for a change and we win WCC for sure. I don't believe Lewis or Bottas are better drivers. What else could be wrong?

Regarding WCC, opinions change race by race.
    But WDC, it will be Vettel who is consistently performing to that level which Lewis doesn't have.
    Lewis is getting either win or a bad weekend.
    If win, he's getting 25pts. But a bad weekend means keeping behind vet n top3. Which is not the case for vet.
    Vettel need couple of more race wins to have proper edge on ham. 20pts is nothing with current cars becoz they are unreliable.

Regarding WCC, opinions change race by race.
    But WDC, it will be Vettel who is consistently performing to that level which Lewis doesn't have.
    Lewis is getting either win or a bad weekend.
    If win, he's getting 25pts. But a bad weekend means keeping behind vet n top3. Which is not the case for vet.
    Vettel need couple of more race wins to have proper edge on ham. 20pts is nothing with current cars becoz they are unreliable.
    Plus Bottas fills in when Hamilton has a bad weekend...something Kimi cant do anymore

Ferrari would be to blame if they lose the WCC.

WDC: Vettel

Quote Originally Posted by tifosi1993 View Post
    Ferrari would be to blame if they lose the WCC.

WDC: Vettel
    How so? for hiring Kimi?
    Forza Ferrari

Either Kimi or Seb on pole for a change and we win WCC for sure. I don't believe Lewis or Bottas are better drivers. What else could be wrong?
    Merc does not have better drivers, but they do have a better car. It's better by a much smaller margin than the last few years but its still the best car on the grid. Seven pole positions in nine GP's tells the story.

Quote Originally Posted by Fireblade View Post
    Merc does not have better drivers, but they do have a better car. It's better by a much smaller margin than the last few years but its still the best car on the grid. Seven pole positions in nine GP's tells the story.
    well said, not better drivers just better cars....well kimi might not be better at the moment

How so? for hiring Kimi?
    Exactly! Any driver finishing behind Kimi every race is doing better. They just don't want to show it! Example Verstappen last race. Ferrari needs him!!

Next two races will be very important I think.
    I think we need to get a victory, this will be good for the team going into summer break. Also Seb seems to be very confident, I thought the way he handled the press after the Baku incident at Austria very well. Hamilton on the other hand seemed to be a bit "down". Another important aspect is Bottas. If he managed to close in more on Lewis, this will make it very interesting. There is a big question about how long Lewis will be staying in F1. To mee he seems that he doesn"'t really want to work hard for it, he also does no PR and costs a lot of money. Bottas fits well in the team, I don't think that if Bottas can close in more then can make him drive for Lewis that easy, which could be to our advantage..
    “The Ferrari is a dream - people dream of owning this special vehicle and for most people it will remain a dream apart from for those lucky few.” ~ Enzo Ferrari