Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 210 of 654

Thread: Azerbaijan Grand Prix 2017 - Practice and Qualifying

  1. #181
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    India
    Posts
    2,767
    http://gptoday.sonicclick.netdna-cdn...ation_request/
    Further articles on the same issue.

  2. #182
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    S.A
    Posts
    3,009
    Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/128387
    See above article which came in the month of march
    this is what im hoping caused the oil ban , but im just saying that was the first thing they said when they discussed the oil issue, He said surprising it was Mercedes who questioned FIA on Ferrari using it, and said isn't interesting that when it get so close like this, you do get teams who want to get a solid understanding on anything that could give the other teams advantages ...something like that

  3. #183
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    S.A
    Posts
    3,009
    Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    http://gptoday.sonicclick.netdna-cdn...ation_request/
    Further articles on the same issue.
    Wait so it was Renault??

  4. #184
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    India
    Posts
    2,767
    RB launched that issue for clarification before start of season in order to negate the quali advantage which mercs is getting not Ferrari (Ferrari didn't run that system).
    How come mercs lodged against Ferrari??? That crofty is an idiot. He's hamster slave.

  5. #185
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    India
    Posts
    2,767
    Quote Originally Posted by mwk360 View Post
    Wait so it was Renault??
    RB included in it

  6. #186
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    S.A
    Posts
    3,009
    Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    RB included in it
    thanks, wow how can they allow these guys to give such awful info to the tv audience???

  7. #187
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    S.A
    Posts
    3,009
    I see a lot of Ferrari hate on social Media im not surprised if its thanks to these Sky guys who make Ferrari the villains in almost any situation

  8. #188
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    S.A
    Posts
    3,009
    I think it was Horner who called out Ted today supposedly for starting the Max is not happy at RB rumors

  9. #189
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    S.A
    Posts
    3,009
    Vettel: We tried something in the afternoon, but I think it is difficult to find the rhythm here as the track is not easy

  10. #190
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    S.A
    Posts
    3,009
    Vettel: I think we are close. Red Bull is very fast and today it was not just for one lap but throughout both sessions.

  11. #191
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    India
    Posts
    2,767
    http://www.auto-motor-und-sport.de/f...8261.html/amp/
    Via Amus

    So initially RB asked for clarification then mercs responded.
    Then Ferrari asked again for detailed clarification, now mercs is suspecting us whether Ferrari is using such system.
    Interesting war

  12. #192
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    S.A
    Posts
    3,009
    Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    http://www.auto-motor-und-sport.de/f...8261.html/amp/
    Via Amus

    So initially RB asked for clarification then mercs responded.
    Then Ferrari asked again for detailed clarification, now mercs is suspecting us whether Ferrari is using such system.
    Interesting war
    so its true?? Mercs suspected Ferrari... and ferrari actually have two tanks from the beginning of the year or is it just rumors still? :-O

  13. #193
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    salco
    Posts
    1,276
    Quote Originally Posted by mardyrt View Post
    Changing the subject little bit....
    I have to say, I love Kimi. He is a character! Love his "dont give a " attitude, and being his own man.
    I hope he stays in F1 for a long time, or he will have his own show, some type of show.
    probably a talk show

  14. #194
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    India
    Posts
    2,767
    Quote Originally Posted by mwk360 View Post
    so its true?? Mercs suspected Ferrari... and ferrari actually have two tanks from the beginning of the year or is it just rumors still? :-O
    Mercs suspected ferrari at Canada. Where FIA took the samples, then next statement has been released by FIA not mentioning the team name publicly. So there's something behind it.

  15. #195
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    S.A
    Posts
    3,009
    Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    Mercs suspected ferrari at Canada. Where FIA took the samples, then next statement has been released by FIA not mentioning the team name publicly. So there's something behind it.
    O NO , i hope it isnt Ferrari.... but im suspecting it is since they went to action on it so quickly.

  16. #196
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    India
    Posts
    2,767
    But the same thing happened with Ferrari about flexi floor. Which was suspected by RB. FIA deemed it legal.
    So I think mercs is just trying to throw stone on Ferrari which can lead to two things
    1. Development war
    2. If mercs loose they will show this as the reason.

  17. #197
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    S.A
    Posts
    3,009
    Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    But the same thing happened with Ferrari about flexi floor. Which was suspected by RB. FIA deemed it legal.
    So I think mercs is just trying to throw stone on Ferrari which can lead to two things
    1. Development war
    2. If mercs loose they will show this as the reason.
    come Quali if mercs are faster by more than 0.3~0.4s i think it'l give a good indication that Ferrari had been using it in previous races?. But hopefully this clampdown means merc boys cant use it either... if they were

  18. #198
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    India
    Posts
    2,767
    Quote Originally Posted by mwk360 View Post
    come Quali if mercs are faster by more than 0.3~0.4s i think it'l give a good indication that Ferrari had been using it in previous races?. But hopefully this clampdown means merc boys cant use it either... if they were
    Clampdown is for next year, I think so.
    This year they can use it

  19. #199
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    S.A
    Posts
    3,009
    Sky Sports F1

    Strapping on his leg, is Sebastian Vettel carrying an injury?


    was told it was actually a muscle warmer... sky sports being sky sports again

  20. #200
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    S.A
    Posts
    3,009
    Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    Clampdown is for next year, I think so.
    This year they can use it
    O ooops i thought it was in full effect starting the Baku GP

  21. #201
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Helsinki
    Posts
    1,775
    last year Lewis had a difficult in Baku, and it looks like that trend continues

  22. #202
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    S.A
    Posts
    3,009

  23. #203
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Corpus Christi Tx
    Posts
    1,919
    For those interested in seeing updates brought to Baku by various teams in the aero dept. In the end are sector times and trap speed for FP.


    Baku GP F1 2017 free practice technical analysis FERRARI, MCLAREN, RED BULL ... (ホンダ Azerbaijan)...video 5min 59sec.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zshsa5k5FfM

  24. #204
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    India
    Posts
    2,767
    On seeing FP2, Ferrari didn't have new parts on it.
    So in fp3 we can see either Ferrari with new parts or fine tuning earlier set-up.
    Mind you, this oil burn concept proving to be lethal if top teams are using it for quali.
    Yest Mr horner was saying it's bringing about .2-.4ths difference. So we would see who are the gainers & loosers.

  25. #205
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    India
    Posts
    2,767
    Somehow RB are sustaining in high power tracks.
    Such was their low DF aero package. But still I can't believe how did they nail S2?? Which is twisty. By maintaining good top speed. Tyres were on in all sectors.

  26. #206
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Babes&Whisky
    Posts
    1,459
    Saw some smoke coming out in FP on a RedBull waiting on the pit line for the green flag. Commentator said it was most likely, because of the burning oil in the gas tank.

  27. #207
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    salco
    Posts
    1,276
    Quote Originally Posted by KimiBot View Post
    last year Lewis had a difficult in Baku, and it looks like that trend continues
    I wouldn't right him off just yet, let's see what he can do today.

  28. #208
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Babes&Whisky
    Posts
    1,459
    Quote Originally Posted by KimiBot View Post
    last year Lewis had a difficult in Baku, and it looks like that trend continues
    Hopefully we can get some points out of them in both WCC and WDC

  29. #209
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Corpus Christi Tx
    Posts
    1,919
    Curb change (turn 8??) where Perez and Palmer crashed yesterday.

    Attachment 7181

  30. #210
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    hong kong
    Posts
    990
    So any news on tyre pressure changes ?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •