Page 39 of 55 FirstFirst ... 142526272829303132333435363738394041424344454647484950515253 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,170 of 1631

Thread: Azerbaijan Grand Prix 2017 - Race

Quote Originally Posted by The Black Horse View Post
    Hello everyone been reading the posts for many years, so now I thought I'd join in the fun

Quote Originally Posted by The Black Horse View Post
    If Vettel is penalized then so should Hamilton be for brake testing - every wondered why the current World Champion is not racing, could it be Hamilton's unsporting behaviour?
    Exactly!!

"If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen."

Looking forward to Austrian GP. Should be fun those turns 1 and 2.

Quote Originally Posted by REDARMYSOJA View Post
    Yeah, it's not easy, much easier to go to NASCAR or even Indy. They would need financial backing and a sponsor from the US would want them to stay in the US in most cases. There just aren't many opportunities.
    Overseas they start karting at age 6.....Here in the states its what? 10 or 12??....Its expensive here in the states but "over the pond" I believe its way more. Then to get in F3 then

F2!!!??....by then you're used to the F1 circuits.

Quote Originally Posted by Infi24r View Post
    Terrible driving by Vettel really
    Huhhhhh this is really bad.
    He did what he can with that car, drove the wheels of it in final stint.
    Except SC incident.

My opinion is we've got the best race car we've had since '04 ('07 was really really lucky for us) and probably better drivers that previous years. Alo in my opinion won his championships based only on car reliability and Vet just because he had the best car. Not to say that Vet or Kimi are poor drivers. They're just not the best. I've seen a lot of criticism of Ham and Ver on this board but in my view we need them both or at least one of them and a decent car and we're set.

Everyone struggled with tyres. Wonder it's the wrong choice to go with SS rather than US.

Ferrari need to bring a better car for the next race and take the fight to the favored Mercs

Quote Originally Posted by doublesixes View Post
    It's a British sport, sanctioned by the Brits, juried and judged by the Brits. A real shame.
    F1 started in France, and oh wait look a Frenchman is running FIA, oh and some Americans now bought F1. So, your little rant doesnt hold up.
    CAVALLINO RAMPANTE PER SEMPRE

Did Sky or Crofty say anything when Ham started crying for Bottas to slow down to help him?

Quote Originally Posted by Ryder1984 View Post
    My opinion is we've got the best race car we've had since '04 ('07 was really really lucky for us) and probably better drivers that previous years. Alo in my opinion won his championships based only on car reliability and Vet just because he had the best car. Not to say that Vet or Kimi are poor drivers. They're just not the best. I've seen a lot of criticism of Ham and Ver on this board but in my view we need them both or at least one of them and a decent car and we're set.
    Don't want hamster atleast who cries for help rather than take him out on racing.
    Max is such kind of guy we need...but he isn't matured yet. Too aggressive.

I would love to have Perez on Kimi's car. I take back opinion on Grosjean he's been moaning alot these days.
    Sainz is dropping back alot.

Quote Originally Posted by Fireblade View Post
    Are we talking about the stewards who neglected to penalize Lewis for his unsafe release, and who then decided to cancel out the time Lewis correctly and necessarily lost by retrospectively hitting Vettel with a penalty? Those stewards?
    Unsafe release?

Vettel brought about his own penalty....
    Forza Ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by mwk360 View Post
    Did Sky or Crofty say anything when Ham started crying for Bottas to slow down to help him?
    Bet on it, he wouldn't say anything.
    Either he would say, hamster is playing mind games not deliberately that's it.

Ferrari need to bring a better car for the next race and take the fight to the favored Mercs
    I think they will be strong for next couple of races. Don't forget RB is catching.

Quote Originally Posted by Infi24r View Post
    Terrible driving by Vettel really
    Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    Huhhhhh this is really bad.
    He did what he can with that car, drove the wheels of it in final stint.
    Except SC incident.
    The engine is in the sixth grand Prix now, what do u except vet to do against upgraded Mercedes engine and only 1G P under its belt..
    FERRARI FOREVER...!!!

Why not Ham? He has dominated his team mates except for last year at least when he had 4 engine failures to none in favor of Rosberg. He beat Alo in his first year in F1. Yes he complains but as long as he'd win us races I can overlook that.

Vettel also got 3 pen points and now on 9. He is 3 penalty points away from a race ban

Bet on it, he wouldn't say anything.
    Either he would say, hamster is playing mind games not deliberately that's it.
    Really disgusting that sky populate the media and spew such bias filth

Quote Originally Posted by mizf1 View Post
    Vettel also got 3 pen points and now on 9. He is 3 penalty points away from a race ban
    3 pen points ? what do you mean :-O? what is that

Really disgusting that sky populate the media and spew such bias filth
    Watch your local broadcast then?
    Forza Ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    Watch your local broadcast then?
    its through sky, they dont show it any other way

Damn, Seb, control yourself! You had a chance to be the bigger person today and look like the bigger person but deliberately hitting another car never makes you look like the better man. Shameful and foolish.

Seb looks like he's feeling and succumbing to the pressure of Ferrari once again losing the development race. Team needs to improve the engine and get more grunt into the car or there will be no championships won this year.

Not even a warning for brake testing Ham

Now after race has finished and with lower temper, I can say that what SV did was really unsporting and bullying. He deserved penalty for that. But what I cannot understand how the rules and justice is not equal for everyone?! How come LH brake testing on SV is not dangerous driving?! Why they waited so long to penalize SV and not even investigate LH?! So many WHY's!!!! That is what is bothering me!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ryder1984 View Post
    Why not Ham? He has dominated his team mates except for last year at least when he had 4 engine failures to none in favor of Rosberg. He beat Alo in his first year in F1. Yes he complains but as long as he'd win us races I can overlook that.
    He wants favouritism from his team. He wants other team mate to help him. Don't you remember Monaco last year, where Rosberg was told to move away from ham?? Rosberg agreed. But when ham was told to move away did he agree to that ??? That is his attitude.

Quote Originally Posted by stefa View Post
    Now after race has finished and with lower temper, I can say that what SV did was really unsporting and bullying. He deserved penalty for that. But what I cannot understand how the rules and justice is not equal for everyone?! How come LH brake testing on SV is not dangerous driving?! Why they waited so long to penalize SV and not even investigate LH?! So many WHY's!!!! That is what is bothering me!!!
    My question is the same.

does the 9 point penalty take away from his driver championship points?

does the 9 point penalty take away from his driver championship points?
    No. It will be race ban

No. It will be race ban
    Did you hear throughout the race, Ham was only talking to Charlie? im sure he complained or pulled for this to happen.whilst sweeping his unfair move under the rag