Page 50 of 55 FirstFirst ... 253637383940414243444546474849505152535455 LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,500 of 1631

Thread: Azerbaijan Grand Prix 2017 - Race

if Vet gets a race ban and Lewis wins the title by less than 25 points..., not great for the sport.

If they gave Vettel a race ban, wouldn't that be penalizing him twice? He would have won the race without intervention from the stewards, a ban would cost him 25 points, he will have lost 38 points in total? Seems a bit much, although he shouldn't have hit Hamilton to begin with...
    Rest in Peace Leza, you were a true warrior...

I have a strong feeling that vet would be served with further punishment, as he was already warned by FIA last year for his behaviour.
    But to me, vet didn't hit ham intentionally.
    One hand off his steering wheel n head stated towards right. So vet car hit Lewis car off balance.
    Other thing is Lewis deliberately slowed (braked) towards the corner so that cars behind vet can be close when SC is in, they can overtake seb on straight line while vet engine is on low power. This was thinking of Hamilton I'm sure about it. But braking around that corner when other driver is right behind you is not right.
    So it's Hamilton who started this n vet ended it wrong way.

One with healthy mind wouldn't brake or slow down exiting the corner, even as Mercedes and other commentators saying how would he put heat into the tyre exiting slow speed corner and braking..? Also even slowing down immediately after the corner, is it a safe act for other cars behind..? And if Seb's gonna be punished for road rage then ham should also be punished for ill intentions and be banned stating mentally unfit for racing..!!!
    FERRARI FOREVER...!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tony View Post
    If they gave Vettel a race ban, wouldn't that be penalizing him twice? He would have won the race without intervention from the stewards, a ban would cost him 25 points, he will have lost 38 points in total? Seems a bit much, although he shouldn't have hit Hamilton to begin with...
    That's a valid point. I still don't like this bit being dragged on. They should've given him harsher punishment & closed the matter there itself

If Vettel is banned from the next race, I will boycott it, not that anyone cares. He was issued a penalty and it's time to move on.

Disappointed Since 2010

Charlie Whiting should have been banned from F1 after his role in the illegal Mercedes tyre test. (To pick just one example of his cynically underhanded activity over the years) The people running this show are not only not trustworthy, they have a track record of abysmally bad behavior.

Think of the Keeeeedz

Quote Originally Posted by mwk360 View Post
    Wuss and crybaby brat!!!! That what he really is!!!

I said many times here on this forum that I am TEAM supporter, and CWC is my ultimate goal, with nice bonus if Ferrari driver wins WDC. I don't mind who is driving for Ferrari as long he is performing. But! I would really not like to see this ****** don't know how to call it, drives beloved red car!!! EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Giallo 550 View Post
    If Vettel is banned from the next race, I will boycott it, not that anyone cares. He was issued a penalty and it's time to move on.
    I'm already thinking of boycotting Silverstone because I can't bear all the Hamilton-mania, and if Seb gets disqualified or whatever over the Baku incident, however stupid it was, I will switch off!

Quote Originally Posted by stefa View Post
    Wuss and crybaby brat!!!! That what he really is!!!

I said many times here on this forum that I am TEAM supporter, and CWC is my ultimate goal, with nice bonus if Ferrari driver wins WDC. I don't mind who is driving for Ferrari as long he is performing. But! I would really not like to see this ****** don't know how to call it, drives beloved red car!!! EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I agree!!! 105% , He better not come near Ferrari, he ain't worthy.

CWC looks to be slipping quick with how Kimi's races and Ferrari's upgrades are going, but there is still hope!

Silverstone soon gone? expect a lot of crying from Sky if its true.

Some other tracks around the world would be a nice change

https://www.f1today.net/en/news/f1/2...ish-grand-prix

Yeah replace it with something made by Tilke in a desert, much better for the fans....
    Forza Ferrari

I'd love brands hatch but I don't think that will ever happen hopefully Silverstone stays on the calendar f1 isn't f1 without the British gp

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrarichamp View Post
    Wow, I had no idea they are actually having a disciplinary hearing.
    They've already handed out the penalty during the race, you'd think that means the stewards was satisfied with their analysis of the incident enough to decide on the punishment.

Why are they still digging into this incident?

In simple, no Silverstone will not loose the Grand Prix. Its all chest pumping, again. Liberty already said, European races are important to the series.
    CAVALLINO RAMPANTE PER SEMPRE

Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    In simple, no Silverstone will not loose the Grand Prix. Its all chest pumping, again. Liberty already said, European races are important to the series.
    agreed. Liberty won't loose Silverstone.

Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    I'd prefer a British GP at different track, one that isn't a flat featureless modified airfield. It's a shame the whole Donnington redevelopment thing fell through.

Quote Originally Posted by 458 Italia View Post
    I'd prefer a British GP at different track, one that isn't a flat featureless modified airfield. It's a shame the whole Donnington redevelopment thing fell through.
    i would say 90% of tracks around Britian are old airfields. Silverstone is, was a really fast flowing and challenging track. It still is i mean, but used be in my eyes alot better. The problem they had, was building the new Wing, they couldnt build a new paddock on the old site, as not enough room.
    CAVALLINO RAMPANTE PER SEMPRE

Quote Originally Posted by 458 Italia View Post
    I still like Silverstone, it has some incredible fast corners. I hate all the 90 degree corners on modern tracks

At Silverstone I love the Copse-Maggots-Becketts run - from a spectators POV its awesome watching them go through there.

Hope things go well for Seb at the hearing. In the end, what he did was wrong and whilst I think he's been punished and that should be the end of it, if they do penalize him, even if he ends up having to sit out the race, I really hope the team cops it sweet, shuts up and uses it as motivation. I absolutely don't agree with any talk of boycotting. The best way to get back is to get out there and win.
    There's plenty of motivation and support the team can gain from any extra penalty as long as we take it on the chin and move on. Everyone knows Lewis did brake-check Seb so he has reaffirmed himself as a slimy whining cheat (just like when he lied way back at the Aussie GP).

Hope the hearing goes well for seb. But in case if he does get a grid drop for instance can he change all engine components ?

They just DQ'd vettel from Baku

They just DQ'd vettel from Baku
    link please.
    Forza Ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by fmatiasii View Post
    link please.
    i saw it on here

http://www.lemagsportauto.com/news-v...n-de-f1/24896/

It says PAGE NO LONGER AVAILABLE.........
    Drive it like you stole it!

Looking at media , some saying it could still be a hoax , but most saying its a DQ