Page 52 of 55 FirstFirst ... 227383940414243444546474849505152535455 LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,560 of 1631

Thread: Azerbaijan Grand Prix 2017 - Race

Isn't there a rule where you can't get disqualified from a race 24 hours after it finished which was why alonso was allowed to keep his singapore 2008 "win"

No further action taken says ted
    Last edited by Christopher; 3rd July 2017 at 17:39.

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher View Post
    No further action taken says ted
    Read it too..Start to believe it ! Wow!!

Attached Images Attached Images
    Forza Ferrari

Yay!! i hope the news is true

Sky will rageing

Sky will rageing
    all these bias news sites that only post negative things about Seb and Ferrari too!

On to the Austrian GP.........

Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    On to the Austrian GP.........
    For vet or Kimi win, that would silence all haters.

Fake news media spread out false stories about Vettel's disqualification from Baku while no further action will be taken. Terrible! Their pro-Hamilton and anti-Ferrari attitude makes them unable to see the difference between real facts and made-up facts.

Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    For vet or Kimi win, that would silence all haters.

FerrariSteve Guest
    LOL, all the Hamilton fans are crying about this on the Autosport forum, haha.

Brings a tear of joy to my eyes haha.
    Hero's come and go, but legends never die!

You should see the SkySports comment section. "Hamilton got stiched from year one", "FIA= Ferrari International Assistance" etc. It's fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryder1984 View Post
    "Hamilton got stiched from year one"
    Yeah, all those penalties from the first season, there were so many I don't remember anything

If Seb can somehow find a way to win at Austria, that would be a dream come true

Quote Originally Posted by Ryder1984 View Post
    You should see the SkySports comment section. "Hamilton got stiched from year one", "FIA= Ferrari International Assistance" etc. It's fun.
    I'm losing brain cells reading that

I'm losing brain cells reading that
    Be careful you don't loose too many. Wouldn't want you becoming a merc fan.

They're all livid in the Autosport forum. Some even went to say Vettel will get booed everytime he steps on the podium. For crying out loud just ing move one and let them race...

"Always move forward, take it one step at a time, eventually you'll reach your goal and if you happen to fall on face your still moving..."

Quote Originally Posted by Rookie View Post
    They're all livid in the Autosport forum. Some even went to say Vettel will get booed everytime he steps on the podium
    As long as he is on the top step, no worries.

Relieved at the outcome but it would have been so much better if Seb had apologised for banging wheels after the race rather than dismissing his actions. I am afraid that he will be getting a hard time from the UK media and his reception at Silverstone will be a painful experience for us all. If he should win, there will be a riot!

Quote Originally Posted by wisepie View Post
    Relieved at the outcome but it would have been so much better if Seb had apologised for banging wheels after the race rather than dismissing his actions. I am afraid that he will be getting a hard time from the UK media and his reception at Silverstone will be a painful experience for us all. If he should win, there will be a riot!

Sadly, In life you cant always make everyone happy!...................Not that i give a rats as to what the english media or fans are gonna say at the english GP............Why don't you wait and see how the fans are gonna Boo Hammybaby after this weekends GP should he be on the podium.
    Drive it like you stole it!

After a long time being a silent reader, now I want to share my joy of Seb's birthday and of course his "present" from FIA. Furthermore, I would like to share my personal opinion about Seb's Baku incident. Yes, he was wrong of doing wheelbump to Lulu. But, as the saying goes "there's no smoke without fire", I'm glad Seb did something to "solve the problem on the track". He need to show to Lulu that he won't bend over Lulu's mindgame just like what Rosberg did at Spa in 2014. But I really hope this is just a one-off from Seb and as Mr. Maurizio said, "keep your head down" because it already cost us an easy race win. In the future, I hope Seb will be more mature and let people in the pit to solve his rivals' mindgame.
    Last edited by giulia; 4th July 2017 at 08:23.

To be honest, having a hard time with the uk media is nothing new for Ferrari. But for seb yes..... probably a small price to pay for winning race, hopefully

whew, what a relief.
    Forza Ferrari

I'm ready to shut down my tv when the podium celebration comes (only IF Vettel manages to make it up there)

Glad no more action taken against Seb, also happy to see Vettel-Hamilton fake friendship got over for good

Quote Originally Posted by Rishu View Post
    Glad no more action taken against Seb, also happy to see Vettel-Hamilton fake friendship got over for good
    oh you didn't know? it was just for show and you're right, it's fake from the very beginning.
    Forza Ferrari