Page 34 of 55 FirstFirst ... 92021222324252627282930313233343536373839404142434445464748 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,020 of 1631

Thread: Azerbaijan Grand Prix 2017 - Race

Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    See his podium finishes this year. Except Monaco where he did good first stint that got him podium finish. Rest other finishes are either bottas, ham, Kimi or vet out of top 3. Then only he's getting it done.
    I don't doubt his credentials, but he's been very lucky this year. RB car potential isn't 3rd finish. Either 5th or 6th
    Lucky? you're the only person on this earth that calls Kimi lucky, he has been unlucky for the majority of his stint in F1.
    Having numerous car problems and other crashing into you is considered luck now? I know you don't like Kimi but come on now.

Quote Originally Posted by 19000rpmF-2004 View Post
    Good race for Ferrari. I can't blame SB, but I was surprise that SB get his penalty just after LH was call to pit.
    exactly.....had lewis had NO issuse wiht the head rest, i'm pretty sure vettel would not have had one either.....
    So 2023 started off bad, but managed to claw back some lap time come end of the year. Lets hope SF24 will give us tifosi something to smile about.

Also crying on team radio for help from bottas.
    Hahaha is he real 3 time world champion??
    Not a single criticism from Crofty

Maybe had Vettel not hit St. Lewis, his head rest might not have come undone... so who knows

There's thousand of possibility, but this is the outcome we have, and I am glad we still finish ahead of Lewis, and open up the WDC gap. This is the most important thing.

Vettel made a mistake, but it doesn't excuse what Lewis did. Lewis brake testing is wrong, regardless of how Vettel reacted.
    I hope Ferrari will file a protest.

I still can't believe Bottas got away without a penalty
    FIA Golden boys they not doing anything wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by LivingHitokiri View Post
    Lucky? you're the only person on this earth that calls Kimi lucky, he has been unlucky for the majority of his stint in F1.
    Having numerous car problems and other crashing into you is considered luck now? I know you don't like Kimi but come on now.
    Have you read my statement properly.
    It's about daniel Ricciardo.

I hope Ferrari will make pressure on FIA about the brakechecking... I hope we will not remain silent. Hamilton should be penalized, that's just how it should be and it doesn't matter, that Seb acted like a madman.

"If he can't do it with Ferrari, well, he can't do it." - John Surtees

Quote Originally Posted by DJTaurus View Post
    If Ferrari find a way to improve after 3 races of total waste then probably vettel will cool off. The problem is that they are not helping him....
    So its Ferrari's fault now? Did they told him to hit Hamilton?

Quote Originally Posted by Seb View Post
    I completely disagree with you,
    Canada 2014 he wins after both Mercedes had to slow down because of brake issues, Hungary 2014 he wins because of a well timed SC, Belgium 2014 again both Mercs hit trouble, Malaysia 2016 Hamilton's engine blows up while in the lead, and now today.
    He is super lucky.

As for the race, I don't know what to think. All things considered it's a good result for the WDC, not so much for the WCC. Seb was really stupid today, I hope Maurizio has a word with him because this kind of behavior is not acceptable.

Let's all take a moment to realise...

Mercedes asked if they HAD to bring Hamilton in... that's disgusting behaviour, surely the drivers safety is the most important, what a complete joke!

Quote Originally Posted by tifosi1993 View Post
    So its Ferrari's fault now? Did they told him to hit Hamilton?

I'm still not that angry for Seb, yes he made a mistake but thhe crucial thing is, he's really, really fast this year and that's what we need most. I'm sure his temper will be better in the future.

Disappointing; 2009 to 2016...

Also crying on team radio for help from bottas.
    Hahaha is he real 3 time world champion??
    Only with help from someone.

Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    So was it the act of a winner when Maldonado done it? Off course not!
    I think anybody that gets brake checked in similar fashion, and is committed to winning, reacts just like SV.
    The frustration level has been building all season. SV didn't hit LH in anger created just from the brake check.

Quote Originally Posted by Red is Best View Post
    Canada 2014 he wins after both Mercedes had to slow down because of brake issues, Hungary 2014 he wins because of a well timed SC, Belgium 2014 again both Mercs hit trouble, Malaysia 2016 Hamilton's engine blows up while in the lead, and now today.
    He is super lucky.
    Yes....in his pure driving skills at best he would be on podium.
    On other dnfs, mistake if you win it's not your credentials

Quote Originally Posted by The Hajj View Post
    I think anybody that gets brake checked in similar fashion, and is committed to winning, reacts just like SV.
    The frustration level has been building all season. SV didn't hit LH in anger created just from the brake check.
    Well he needs to get some help with his rage.
    Forza Ferrari

You DO NOT his another car on purpose, no matter what.
    But he can brake test other people,get lost and go to ham forum please.

Quote Originally Posted by Hornet View Post
    Maybe had Vettel not hit St. Lewis, his head rest might not have come undone... so who knows

There's thousand of possibility, but this is the outcome we have, and I am glad we still finish ahead of Lewis, and open up the WDC gap. This is the most important thing.

Vettel made a mistake, but it doesn't excuse what Lewis did. Lewis brake testing is wrong, regardless of how Vettel reacted.
    I hope Ferrari will file a protest.
    They were out of the cars when the race was stopped so the team didn't put it back on properly for the restart.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have you read my statement properly.
    It's about daniel Ricciardo.
    Ohh sorry , it thought you were talking about Kimi as you replied to Rob,my bad.

Seb is like Michael, for better or worse. Get over it. We got points over our main championship rival on a day where nobody expected to. Now we're not happy because it could have been a win. Sigh.

What I've learned from this forum is that it's NEVER ENOUGH. A 1-2 in Monaco wasn't enough.

Open your eyes people. This is a good day!

Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    Well he needs to get some help with his rage.
    He's always had these hot head moments. His one fault really.

Don't play dumb with me. I'm better at it than you are.

Quote Originally Posted by JPBD View Post
    Seb is like Michael, for better or worse. Get over it. We got points over our main championship rival on a day where nobody expected to. Now we're not happy because it could have been a win. Sigh.

What I've learned from this forum is that it's NEVER ENOUGH. A 1-2 in Monaco wasn't enough.

Would need to be 1-2-3 at the minimum.

I take positives from this, our race pace is still on par with the Mercs as Seb comfortably kept within 2.5 seconds of Ham in the first stint and looked in undercut window till the Safety Car took that off and then fended off Hamilton in the later stints as well, all with an older PU. So an extra 2 points added to the WDC lead, although a cooler head might have made that 10. Its been a scrappy 2 races for Ferrari and we've kept the lead still. Hopefully, we can get the PU issues sorted, qualify on the first row, have a clean turn 1 (and 2) in the next race!

We gave away the victory because of dumb move... Not really uplifting

"If he can't do it with Ferrari, well, he can't do it." - John Surtees

Quote Originally Posted by Schumiklub View Post
    the team didn't put it back on properly for the restart.

Penalty for unsafe release! LOL.

Don't play dumb with me. I'm better at it than you are.

This year vet is aggressive not on radio. But in his car, that's why you are seeing the best from him (great moves, great defending, attacking etc). Didn't see this in his RB days. He's pretty much dedicated & has passion to win title with Ferrari. I started to like him much more from.this year only.

Quote Originally Posted by REDARMYSOJA View Post
    He's always had these hot head moments. His one fault really.
    Nobody is denying that Seb was at fault but howcome break testing which can easily cause a collision ( which it did) went unpunished?
    How come Bottas that clearly is at fault on turn 2 accident didnt get anything as well ?

Quote Originally Posted by Golfsmith View Post
    But he can brake test other people,get lost and go to ham forum please.
    Its Ferrari fan forum. Not Sebastian Vettel fanboy club. So go to a Vettel fanboy forum and worship him there.

Vettel still angry.