Page 35 of 55 FirstFirst ... 102122232425262728293031323334353637383940414243444546474849 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,050 of 1631

Thread: Azerbaijan Grand Prix 2017 - Race

Quote Originally Posted by Kyss4k View Post
    I hope Ferrari will make pressure on FIA about the brakechecking... I hope we will not remain silent. Hamilton should be penalized, that's just how it should be and it doesn't matter, that Seb acted like a madman.
    Exactly!

Quote Originally Posted by LivingHitokiri View Post
    Nobody is denying that Seb was at fault but howcome break testing which can easily cause a collision ( which it did) went unpunished?
    How come Bottas that clearly is at fault on turn 2 accident didnt get anything as well ?
    Bottas was pretty much a racing incident really, he hit the kerb and the car is out of control.
    Forza Ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by REDARMYSOJA View Post
    Penalty for unsafe release! LOL.
    English is not my first language but an unsafe release is more PC term than a premature one, yes?

Vettel is salty

Quote Originally Posted by LivingHitokiri View Post
    Nobody is denying that Seb was at fault but howcome break testing which can easily cause a collision ( which it did) went unpunished?
    How come Bottas that clearly is at fault on turn 2 accident didnt get anything as well ?
    Agreed, Hamilton should have had a penalty too. Doesn't absolve Seb from doing something stupid due to the red mist.

Don't play dumb with me. I'm better at it than you are.

Quote Originally Posted by Seb View Post
    Vettel is salty
    What is he saying? Coverage already stopped on my side.

Quote Originally Posted by Ed Harley View Post
    English is not my first language but an unsafe release is more PC term than a premature one, yes?
    LOL, you understand English well enough to have a dirty mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Red is Best View Post
    Says Lewis brakechecked him, avoids any mention of his road rage.
    Forza Ferrari

FIA and Charlie are a joke. Notice that they only gave seb the penalty when lewis had to pit ... (British favoritism at it's most) . Also the canada race, verstappen parks at extreemly dangerous position no SC (because seb was last and a sc would have helped him ?) and also today, the sc car joke again bottas 2 laps down finishes second .

Agreed, Hamilton should have had a penalty too. Doesn't absolve Seb from doing something stupid due to the red mist.
    It doesn't need to be a brake test - Once the safety car indicates that it is coming in, the lead car becomes the pace setter, but they have to maintain a constant pace, they are not allowed to speed up and slow down as they please (From the 2017 F1 Sporting regulations):

39.13 When the clerk of the course decides it is safe to call in the safety car the message "SAFETY CAR IN THIS LAP" will be sent to all teams via the official messaging system and the car's orange lights will be extinguished. This will be the signal to the teams and drivers that it will be entering the pit lane at the end of that lap.

At this point the first car in line behind the safety car may dictate the pace and, if necessary, fall more than ten car lengths behind it.

In order to avoid the likelihood of accidents before the safety car returns to the pits, from the point at which the lights on the car are turned out drivers must proceed at a pace which involves no erratic acceleration or braking nor any other manoeuvre which is likely to endanger other drivers or impede the restart.
    In this race, both drivers appeared to be guilty of breaching this rule - Seb to a bigger degree than Lewis.

Had Seb not lost his cool and driven into the side of Lewis, then we'd be listening to the German and Italian anthems right now!

Quote Originally Posted by Red is Best View Post
    Can't remember exactly what he said but he's still hot under the collar.

Completely agree and lewis has form for shenanigans behind the safety car.

Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    Bottas was pretty much a racing incident really, he hit the kerb and the car is out of control.
    OMG

It would be inadmissible if Hamilton doesn't get a penalty for what he did under the Safety Car. The FIA can't show such favoritism and not take action against MB and Hamilton.

Quote Originally Posted by Jax View Post
    FIA and Charlie are a joke. Notice that they only gave seb the penalty when lewis had to pit ... (British favoritism at it's most) . Also the canada race, verstappen parks at extreemly dangerous position no SC (because seb was last and a sc would have helped him ?) and also today, the sc car joke again bottas 2 laps down finishes second .
    The timing on the penalty actually worked out pretty well as it kept us ahead of Lewis, Verstappen was close to an escape road so was easy to remove his car which was off the racing line, they couldn't do that today.
    Forza Ferrari

happy to get points over hamilton but could of Been a win

Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    OMG
    So you think he done it on purpose? It's racing and these things happen. Kimi has done the same to Bottas in the past no?
    Forza Ferrari

On the replay he double tapped the breaks. Got to be a penalty surely

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Its Ferrari fan forum. Not Sebastian Vettel fanboy club. So go to a Vettel fanboy forum and worship him there.
    You go to Ham fan forum,wonder wat's your age boy.

Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    It doesn't need to be a brake test -
    Yes, I know the rule. But it was a brake test, even if Seb thinks it wasn't intentional, it doesn't matter. Lewis has a habit of doing this.

Okey, two weeks to Austria, see you then

Quote Originally Posted by SinanOzerS View Post
    I'm sure his temper will be better in the future.
    It is like that year after year, especially if things are not stable for him. We can talk about countless of situations from Red Bull and Ferrari. Today he had a brain fade, lucky not to get black-flagged. Hamilton of course avoided the penalty despite driving very risky during the caution.

Kimi unlucky as you can be. Hit by Bottas then got a puncture which put him a lap down. Not to mention Massa and Alonso. So Hamilton fans shouldn't complain too much nor should we about Vettel, because to be honest luck was on the German's side today.

Quote Originally Posted by Golfsmith View Post
    You go to Ham fan forum,wonder wat's your age boy.
    Calm down you two.

Guys it was a black flag case... a10 sec stop&go is like a win...Vettel shall calm down

Bottas should be penalized for hitting KR in turn 2. Absolutely intentional on Bottas' part. Shame on the FIA. Such blatant favoritism from the FIA tells that F1 is a joke. Very disappointed on their dishonest leadership.

Quote Originally Posted by Jax View Post
    This is exactly what happened. Penaltys and safety cars wrre staged in my opinion to make the race more exciting. Good had i not been red however it was really transparent. Baffi needs to watch what he does to manipulate the race

Hamilton cried to papa charlie so much this race

So you think he done it on purpose? It's racing and these things happen. Kimi has done the same to Bottas in the past no?
    Yes Kimi done it on bottas.
    But in this case Kimi was ahead n bottas took inside line.
    Bottas this year is not trying to back off ....he's too much aggressive. Which is causing trouble to Ferrari's only.
    Every race it's either bottas or RB who are hurting Ferrari badly would you agree or not???

Quote Originally Posted by Timpolidori View Post
    On the replay he double tapped the breaks. Got to be a penalty surely

I think it will be thrown under the rug... Press (Sky) is not talking about it, so not stirring up any emotions which would help, FIA is clearly against Mercedes penalties, because probably there is some pressure from the team on them or something... And Ferrari will not file a protest, because we are weak in this aspect. If we would brakecheck Lewis for example, they would be so loud about it, everyone would be talking about it now. But Ferrari are silent and that's bad

"If he can't do it with Ferrari, well, he can't do it." - John Surtees

Says Lewis brakechecked him, avoids any mention of his road rage.
    Can't remember exactly what he said but he's still hot under the collar.
    OK thanks!