Page 36 of 55 FirstFirst ... 112223242526272829303132333435363738394041424344454647484950 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,080 of 1631

Thread: Azerbaijan Grand Prix 2017 - Race

I knew RBR would win a race this year, was only a matter of time. Luckily I had the result covered with a modest bet. What a crazy race though.

Quote Originally Posted by Michal2_F1 View Post
    It is like that year after year, especially if things are not stable for him. We can talk about countless of situations from Red Bull and Ferrari. Today he had a brain fade, lucky not to get black-flagged. Hamilton of course avoided the penalty despite driving very risky during the caution.

Kimi unlucky as you can be. Hit by Bottas then got a puncture which put him a lap down. Not to mention Massa and Alonso. So Hamilton fans shouldn't complain too much nor should we about Vettel, because to be honest luck was on the German's side today.
    If luck was on seb side he would have won.
    Bottas, Daniel are lucky guys

Quote Originally Posted by Kyss4k View Post
    I think it will be thrown under the rug... Press (Sky) is not talking about it, so not stirring up any emotions which would help, FIA is clearly against Mercedes penalties, because probably there is some pressure from the team on them or something... And Ferrari will not file a protest, because we are weak in this aspect. If we would brakecheck Lewis for example, they would be so loud about it, everyone would be talking about it now. But Ferrari are silent and that's bad
    Not silent. Ferrari loosing power in F1 gradually. Which is bad

Man I would love to smash ham face right now. He says he did not break test Vettel
    Red is the only color!!!

Quote Originally Posted by doublesixes View Post
    Bottas should be penalized for hitting KR in turn 2. Absolutely intentional on Bottas' part. Shame on the FIA. Such blatant favoritism from the FIA tells that F1 is a joke. Very disappointed on their dishonest leadership.
    Yeah he certainly intended to hit the kerb so his front wheels are in the air and he can't steer, all the time being super skilled to hit into Kimi making sure he only damaged Kimi's car, yes Bottas really is that talented.
    Forza Ferrari

What a beast Vettel was in the second half of the race! Great driving...All in all, a positive outcome given where we were yesterday. Time to focus hard on the next upgrade. We need one badly.

Quote Originally Posted by REDARMYSOJA View Post
    Yes, I know the rule. But it was a brake test, even if Seb thinks it wasn't intentional, it doesn't matter. Lewis has a habit of doing this.
    Agreed and yes he does...

Lewis is so bitter

Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    So you think he done it on purpose? It's racing and these things happen. Kimi has done the same to Bottas in the past no?
    The guy clearly was behind Kimi and all he did instead of braking and taking the line properly is to go forward and push Kimi into the wall.
    It was clear.

Quote Originally Posted by Golfsmith View Post
    You go to Ham fan forum,wonder wat's your age boy.
    Keep wondering and keep worshiping Vettel.

Quote Originally Posted by LivingHitokiri View Post
    The guy clearly was behind Kimi and all he did instead of braking and taking the line properly is to go forward and push Kimi into the wall.
    It was clear.
    He hit the kerb which launched his car into Kimi, nothing more and I am pretty sure Bottas had no desire to hit Kimi and risk his own race.
    Forza Ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by hakanabi View Post
    Man I would love to smash ham face right now. He says he did not break test Vettel
    Vet should have gone to hamster pit crew n make a mockery.
    Just Schumi did when David Coulthard braked himself n damaged Schumi race. Went to McLaren pit n was curious about it

He hit the kerb which launched his car into Kimi, nothing more and I am pretty sure Bottas had no desire to hit Kimi and risk his own race.
    Same case im saying for seb n hamster.
    Seb move was unintentional

He hit the small kerb because he was in the wrong line , on the dirty one, instead of going behind Kimi he went forward, how can you deny the obvious ?
    Just how many times Bottas will ruin Kimi's and others race before action is needed?

From my point of view Vet didn't hit Ham on purpose. He pulled along side to warn him about the break testing and just didn't pay attention to the road and slightly pulled right. It's not an excuse and he was rightly penalised, but Ham should really have gotten a stop and go too for the break testing as should have Bot. Because this is the second time Bot crashed into Kimi (first being Spain) and both times the excuse was that he lost the car on the kerbs. Stupidity should really be punished.

Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    Same case im saying for seb n hamster.
    Seb move was unintentional
    Yeah he clearly never drove alongside Lewis and turned into him, the tv pictures are not real!!!!!!
    Forza Ferrari

He hit the small kerb because he was in the wrong line , on the dirty one, instead of going behind Kimi he went forward, how can you deny the obvious ?
    Just how many times Bottas will ruin Kimi's and others race before action is needed?
    How could he go behind Kimi? by smashing Seb out the way?
    Forza Ferrari

I'm just glad sebs engine didnt blow up.... I forgot about that until he set the fastest lap of the race !

Yeah he clearly never drove alongside Lewis and turned into him, the tv pictures are not real!!!!!!
    With your logic he lost the car because he had broken front wing and lost aero, he didnt do it on purpose, racing accident !

With your logic he lost the car because he had broken front wing and lost aero, he didnt do it on purpose, racing accident !
    Yeah he steered left and the car went right....
    Forza Ferrari

How could he go behind Kimi? by smashing Seb out the way?
    He would've lost places but he wouldn't hit anyone if he braked but because he didnt want to he smashed into kimis back.
    It was his fault to be on the side of the track to begin with.

I think Hamilton deliberately slowed down so that the Force Indias can take on Vet but he judged his braking poorly. His prior shenanigans during safety car periods should be a precedent of that. Although, Seb is also at fault for loosing his cool. He just should've smacked Lewis after the race or during the restart.

"Always move forward, take it one step at a time, eventually you'll reach your goal and if you happen to fall on face your still moving..."

Yep, not sure he turned into Hamilton intentionally but it doesn't matter as far as the penalty is concerned.

Don't play dumb with me. I'm better at it than you are.

Yeah he steered left and the car went right....
    He lost car control as he was keeping the steering wheel with hand, he used other hand to complain at Hamilton, clearly accident.

He would've lost places but he wouldn't hit anyone if he braked but because he didnt want to he smashed into kimis back.
    It was his fault to be on the side of the track to begin with.
    So if you are on the inside you must stop your car?
    Forza Ferrari

He lost car control as he was keeping the steering wheel with hand, he used other hand to complain at Hamilton, clearly accident.
    Logic
    Forza Ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    Vet should have gone to hamster pit crew n make a mockery.
    Just Schumi did when David Coulthard braked himself n damaged Schumi race. Went to McLaren pit n was curious about it
    Well considering Ham is a black belt, Vettel did the right thing to not go there! Especially after deliberately hitting Hamiton.

Does Ferrari have any weight to bring up this bias decisions with FIA??

Thank god Seb's engine didn't break down :)

Doesn't matter, he had no business being alongside Hamilton anyway. It can't be deemed a "racing incident" as they did with Bottas because they were not racing.

Don't play dumb with me. I'm better at it than you are.