Thread: HELP ME BOTTAS HEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPP ME

HELP ME BOTTAS HEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPP ME

With all the focus on Lewis brake testing Vettel and Vettel's response, not a single journalist has picked up on the fact Lewis was begging his team to tell Botta's to slow down so he would create wake for Vettel and give him a chance to overtake Vettel. The team told Lewis they will not risk giving Vettel DRS and then Botta's allowed to race, came in second instead of further down the field as Lewis was demanding. As i post on here as a Ferrari fan what's your thoughts on this, considering all the negative press we used to get when MS was the number one driver?

There is no story here. Every lead driver in a team is doing it. You just got to hear one conversation, which the media wants you to hear (and you thought the journalists didnt pick up on). Besides, its legal now (as opposed to during MS times) so no foul.
    Silently, like a shadow

IIRC Ferrari was criticized for using Kimi to help Vettel this season.

Of course, most journalist and commemorators will always be biased. For example, I'd expect Sky to justify Lewis asking for help even though they criticize Ferrari in the past. That's just how it is.

Yeah Crofty seemed to ignore it much like he ignores every time Bottas has helped Lewis....
    Forza Ferrari

Nobody is talking about it, im guessing Mercs paying these sky guys to keep them in the pure perfection light

It's only a problem when Ferrari do it.

Yea, its only a problem when Ferrari doing it.
    F1 is getting too political for my taste. Its getting little sour.
    I liked it when it was Hakkinen, Shumi days, when it was all out in every race.
    Even Alonso and Kimi in 2005 was good. WEC is much better these days.
    Wish Ferrari would build a LeMans LMP1 car, would be amazing with the V12 sound.

so typical of Hamderella.
    Forza Ferrari

Lewis moaning about the "number one" driver in Ferrari after Monaco... but clearly look at Mercedes! Sports becoming a farse

Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    Yeah Crofty seemed to ignore it much like he ignores every time Bottas has helped Lewis....
    Yeah not even a word from him about this, when he was intent on writing a dissertation on Vet-Rai on Monaco.

FerrariSteve Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by killer View Post
    Yeah not even a word from him about this, when he was intent on writing a dissertation on Vet-Rai on Monaco.
    Yeah^ No doubt if it was Seb begging for help, they'd be all over it. I really loathe the Merc/Ham bias that Sky have, it's really annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by Seb View Post
    Lewis moaning about the "number one" driver in Ferrari after Monaco... but clearly look at Mercedes! Sports becoming a farse
    F1 is "Becoming a farse" ? Let him pass is the law of F1 regarding #1 drivers. But always keep in mind the pay is great!