Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 LastLast
Results 271 to 300 of 598

Thread: British GP 2017 practice and qualifying thread

  1. #271
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    India
    Posts
    3,857
    Quote Originally Posted by zike View Post
    This is painful they are half a sec faster on slower tiers
    Mercs did 6laps to put a hot lap. At the same time they are lasting long. Advantage to mercs

  2. #272
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Helsinki
    Posts
    1,967
    Quote Originally Posted by zike View Post
    This is painful they are half a sec faster on slower tiers
    go and do something else if this is painful, thanks

  3. #273
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    London
    Posts
    57
    Quote Originally Posted by KimiBot View Post
    go and do something else if this is painful, thanks
    Exactly literally a broken record every race weekend. Big deal if we're struggling with setup this weekend. Our race pace looked decent so the issue is only on one lap. We might not get pole but with the penalties we should be on the front row.

  4. #274
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    India
    Posts
    3,857
    Colder temp hurting SS tyres

  5. #275
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    India
    Posts
    3,857
    Game on

  6. #276
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    667
    Looked like seb backed of in the last sector

  7. #277
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    India
    Posts
    3,857
    Great lap from vet

  8. #278
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    India
    Posts
    3,857
    Quote Originally Posted by Christopher View Post
    Looked like seb backed of in the last sector
    Yes...Kimi horrible middle sector

  9. #279
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,978
    Game on

  10. #280
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Sarajevo
    Posts
    1,573
    Quote Originally Posted by KimiBot View Post
    go and do something else if this is painful, thanks
    :*

  11. #281
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    101
    Crofty complaining about severity of penalty for gearbox changes. He was so hoping for bottas and ricardo to come between hamilton and seb. This guy is seriously messed up. We seriously need to divert back to the commentary we were used to here in south africa. This is the first season we in south africa are experiencing such commentary. I am very disappointed they changed it.

  12. #282
    Message to doomers & gloomers:
    December 2016 we hoped to be within 0,5 sec from Mercedes.
    July 2017 we are within 0.03 sec and leading WDC with 20 points.

  13. #283
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    India
    Posts
    3,857
    Mercs are trying to avoid SS tyre during race as much as possible

  14. #284
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,978
    SO Mercs have not found much performance form the Soft to SS tyre.

  15. #285
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    London
    Posts
    57
    Quote Originally Posted by zike View Post
    :*
    Nothing to say now I take it?

  16. #286
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    667
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank Dhont View Post
    Message to doomers & gloomers:
    December 2016 we hoped to be within 0,5 sec from Mercedes.
    July 2017 we are within 0.03 sec and leading WDC with 20 points.

  17. #287
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,978
    Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    Mercs are trying to avoid SS tyre during race as much as possible
    Pirelli think it will be a 2 stopper, thermal wear

  18. #288
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Helsinki
    Posts
    1,967
    Quote Originally Posted by superwonderboy View Post
    Crofty complaining about severity of penalty for gearbox changes. He was so hoping for bottas and ricardo to come between hamilton and seb. This guy is seriously messed up. We seriously need to divert back to the commentary we were used to here in south africa. This is the first season we in south africa are experiencing such commentary. I am very disappointed they changed it.
    I think I am watching BBC, I am not sure, but this is like holiday, no biased and just talk about what happens on the track

  19. #289
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    India
    Posts
    3,857
    Quote Originally Posted by mizf1 View Post
    Pirelli think it will be a 2 stopper, thermal wear
    Yup blistering on SS tyres.

  20. #290
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    hong kong
    Posts
    1,001
    Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    Mercs are trying to avoid SS tyre during race as much as possible
    Shouldn't concentrate on race tyres too much. This is uk after all. We might end up using all compounds during the race.

  21. #291
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    667
    Drops of rain on one of the camara

  22. #292
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    101
    Quote Originally Posted by KimiBot View Post
    I think I am watching BBC, I am not sure, but this is like holiday, no biased and just talk about what happens on the track
    We used to have colthard and co. Commentry was really a pleasure to listen to. Now we have to listen to crofty and co.

  23. #293
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,978
    Quote Originally Posted by KimiBot View Post
    I think I am watching BBC, I am not sure, but this is like holiday, no biased and just talk about what happens on the track
    Channel 4? Is Karun Chandock commentating

  24. #294
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Helsinki
    Posts
    1,967

  25. #295
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    667
    Quote Originally Posted by mizf1 View Post
    Channel 4? Is Karun Chandock commentating
    Yep chandock and ben edwards

  26. #296
    Quote Originally Posted by Christopher View Post
    Drops of rain on one of the camara
    It's propably sweat from Hamilton, already fearing Ferrari so close :)

  27. #297
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Sarajevo
    Posts
    1,573
    Quote Originally Posted by ss-89 View Post
    Nothing to say now I take it?
    I would like Vet on pole

  28. #298
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    101
    Quote Originally Posted by Christopher View Post
    Yep chandock and ben edwards
    Yes, here in south africa, we were listening to Ben Edwards, Colthard, and brundle sometimes. As i said earlier, this is our first season with crofty and co, and i must say, it is not a pleasure at all.

  29. #299
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,978
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank Dhont View Post
    It's propably sweat from Hamilton, already fearing Ferrari so close :)
    Hamilton will not have hios wing man, so will be surrounded by Red.

  30. #300
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,978
    Anyone know if rain is expected for the race?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •